Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Benjamin Dawson

Go down 
+5
Phry
B3SERK
Mack
thorogoodd
Graley
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Graley

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

Benjamin Dawson Empty
PostSubject: Benjamin Dawson   Benjamin Dawson Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:51 am

Benjamin Dawson Untitl12

Benjamin Dawson 748f4aa0
Character's Name
Benjamin Dawson

Race
Vampire

Benjamin Dawson 89a1f31a

Eye Color
Benjamin has hazel eyes but they are rarely never seen until his hood drop and his fangs plunge in. His eyes have a shade around them, contrasting against his pale skin.
Gazing into his eyes can be dangerous for anyone. You'll feel paralyzed if he chooses to meet your glance.

Hair Color
Benjamin's hair is brown and is often swept back by the presence of his hood. The hair matches his golden-brown eyes and they are the only thing keeping him from becoming a pale ghost.

Height
He is a tall man, standing at around 6'2". His impressive muscle mass gives him an intimidating stature, often uses by him to threaten others. With the apparel he chooses to wear he has a mysterious look and it sometimes scare people off during nighttime.

Benjamin Dawson A0e585f8
Place of Origin
He was born in Imperia and "killed" in Imperia.

Biography:
Spoiler:
- Feast on her, my son, it will be the first of your many victims, said the vampire.
- Who are you, asked Benjamin.
- I am your maker and a vampire. You will be my son and I your father. I am Lestrat.

Benjamin was confused but the hunger for blood consumed him and he lunged towards the innocent woman but his bounds held him in place.
Lestrat moved towards him and cut his ties with a knife. The woman woke up and looked around and screamed when she saw Benjamin. A pale man with a pair of long fangs and a pair of glowing, red eyes. He bit the elegant neck of the woman and felt the warm, satisfying blood pouring down his throat. He drained her on blood and looked up towards Lestrat. He felt a strange bond with him, unexplainable from a human’s point of view. He didn’t hate him but looked up to him, as if he was his father.

Truth
This trend of hunting his victims with his father became a routine for Benjamin and he loved the life of a vampire. His body had grown stronger and his senses too.

Benjamin bent his legs, balancing his weight to the front of his feet and he lunged up towards the roof, dust swirling up from his original position. He landed with the agility of a cat, silently. He crept along the roof, his body moving like a predator. He spotted his victim, a lone woman walking the street. He listened and heard her heartbeat, being like music to his ears. He moved his weight to his legs and lunged forward, pouncing the woman. He held her down and was just about to bite her when he recognised her, it was Cassandra.
She was paralyzed by fear and wept silently. He took a sniff and smelled her delicious, warm blood. Benjamin felt her smooth skin and dragged his finger along her cheek. She also recognized him and spoke.
- B-Benjamin is t-that y-you, she stuttered.
- It’s me love, we are together again, he said.
- W-what are y-you, she asked with a voice filled with fear.
- I am a vampire, and I can make you a vampire as well and we will live forever, happily, he said.
Cassandra tried to push him away and screamed.
- Get away from me monster, she screamed.
- Cassandra, what are you doing, he said while struggling to keep her down.

She brought up a knife from her belt and stabbed his stomach. Benjamin roared and jumped up with the swiftness of a cat. She stood up and came attacking, waving her knife around. He dodged her attempts with ease and tried to hold her wrists. He attempted to grab her and she brought the knife against him. Benjamin got a hold of her wrist and turned it away from him, accidentally towards her. As she moved for body forward in an attempt to stab him, she was stabbed, the blade penetrating her heart. A single tear fell from her as her body went limp and her heart stopped to pump.
Benjamin roared in great sorrow but he heard movement behind him, far away he saw guards, coming towards him. He lunged up towards the roof and disappeared into the night.

After three-hundred and sixty fours years Benjamin arrived to the gates of Surna. His new life had just began.
Goals
Spoiler:

Benjamin Dawson 6ab76056

Greatest strength
Benjamin relies on his strength and speed, but more so to his strength. He loves to use his brute strength to torture and humiliate his victims in every way. One of his favorites involves pulling the head off the victim clean off.

Greatest weakness
His hot temper sometimes gets him into trouble beyond his capabilities. If taunted or irritated he will do things without thinking.

Skills
General vampire skills
As a vampire, Benjamin has superhuman speed, agility, strength and balance. Along with that he also has improved senses, about the five times more sensitive as the common man. He can hold up to three times the strength of a human and has far greater reflexes. He is master of speed, balance and agility, capable of running faster then the human with his slim, fine-tuned body. His balance is marvellous and he can with ease balance himself along roofs and edges. With the agility of a vampire he can dodge arrows, swords better then the human if he focuses himself.

Embrace of the vampire
If the vampire gazes into a victim’s eyes, he/she will be mesmerized as long as the vampire focuses his look on the victim’s eyes.

Items
Spoiler:

I'd like to thank Jacque/Jack for letting me use his titles and format. It's brilliant.

Last edited by Graley on Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:45 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd

thorogoodd

Character sheet
Name:

Benjamin Dawson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Dawson   Benjamin Dawson Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:04 am

This is a good app...

It's got my approval, although I'm not good with knowing the difference between a regular vampire and a blessed vampire, and when a vampire's skills are crossing some-kind of 'vampire skills line'.

Last edited by thorogoodd on Fri May 14, 2010 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Graley

Character sheet
Name:

Benjamin Dawson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Dawson   Benjamin Dawson Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:20 am

The information was kinda bleak about differences and skill lines, but if anything is crossing the line, tell me so I can remove it.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

Benjamin Dawson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Dawson   Benjamin Dawson Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:32 am

As the writer of the current vampire lore, I'd say everything looks good. But the "vampire's gaze" is not really part of a normal vampire's abilities, so if you could come up with some sort of backstory or IC-reason as to why he would have it, that would be great.
Back to top Go down
Graley

Character sheet
Name:

Benjamin Dawson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Dawson   Benjamin Dawson Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:37 am

Graley wrote:
When he lost the love of his life, he looked into her eyes and by watching her die, he changed. Whenever he looked into a person's eyes they would feel the sorrow he felt when he lost her and they would be mesmerized until the look is broken.

Backstory for the vampire gaze added, tell if it is good enough.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

Benjamin Dawson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Dawson   Benjamin Dawson Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:41 am

Sounds okay to me.
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

Benjamin Dawson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Dawson   Benjamin Dawson Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:16 am

I approve
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

Benjamin Dawson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Dawson   Benjamin Dawson Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:16 am

sry double post, posted from ipod

Last edited by B3SERK on Fri May 14, 2010 1:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

Benjamin Dawson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Dawson   Benjamin Dawson Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:17 am

sry triple post, posted from ipod

Last edited by B3SERK on Fri May 14, 2010 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

Benjamin Dawson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Dawson   Benjamin Dawson Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 9:53 am

about the five times more sensitive as the common man.

This is the only thing i see fault in.

If your hearing is that sensitive, someone could just bang a drum at you and you'd be in excrutiating pain.

Or, perhaps i could be wrong. But five times more sensitive may have more cons than benefits.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

Benjamin Dawson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Dawson   Benjamin Dawson Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 9:55 am

Quote :
Or, perhaps i could be wrong. But five times more sensitive may have more cons than benefits.

Dogs have 7 times the hearing.

Blessed vampires have more.

It's on the Vampire lore page. Go read up.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

Benjamin Dawson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Dawson   Benjamin Dawson Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 10:03 am

Dogs physiology is different to that of a human, so that was why i thought that, but i didn't expect i was right anyway.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine

Benjamin Dawson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Dawson   Benjamin Dawson Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:17 pm

Benjamin Dawson Chances%20-%20dont%20be%20a%20*****.%20this%20guy%20seems%20legit

Pretty courageous to choose their first char to be a vampire, but okay. I'm willing to give this a chance.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

Benjamin Dawson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Dawson   Benjamin Dawson Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 1:10 pm

Phry wrote:
If your hearing is that sensitive, someone could just bang a drum at you and you'd be in excrutiating pain.

Vampires are mostly dead. Pain isn't an issue unless we're talking something holy, or if we're in the realm of Dhamphirs

Also, the people that chose their first characters to be vampires were... uh... well, we've had our ups and downs. 'Fraid I'm too tired to read through the bio, but the abilities are alright. I'm just a little iffy on his strength and agility. Seems like it's going into the realm of Blessed vampires. Hell, look at Marcus, he's an almighty blessed, but he can be as much a klutz as the next guy.
Back to top Go down
Graley

Character sheet
Name:

Benjamin Dawson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Dawson   Benjamin Dawson Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 1:14 pm

Vampires are strong creatures, holding up to three times the strength of an average human according to the vampire race page while a blessed vampire holds the strength of fifteen times the one of a normal vampire. So I thought the three times were the standard for a common vampire.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

Benjamin Dawson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Dawson   Benjamin Dawson Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 1:41 pm

Well i know Grale from a previous community and he's not one to minge or power-trip.

Seeing as the story checks out, according to Mack, everything seems fine to me.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

Benjamin Dawson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Dawson   Benjamin Dawson Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:23 pm

Quote :

2:17 PM - Psyche: I need to talk to you about this Graley fellow
2:17 PM - Psyche: His app makes his character seem to be somewhat overpowered for a first character
2:18 PM - Psyche: But after reading it, I'm reassured by some simple facts.
2:18 PM - Psyche: 1; Basically every vampire is like this
2:18 PM - Psyche: 2; Blessed Vampires have moar
2:18 PM - Psyche: 3; Marcus could mop the floor with this guy
2:18 PM - Psyche: and 4; Marius absolutely decimate him.
2:19 PM - Mack: 5; He's suspectible to fire and holy magic.
2:19 PM - Mack: So pretty much everyone could turn him into roast
2:19 PM - Psyche: Guess so
2:19 PM - Psyche: And in terms of physical state, he seems up to par with a Vindicator.
2:19 PM - Mack: Heh.
2:19 PM - Psyche: You know,
2:20 PM - Psyche: Minus the Vindicator's equipment, magic affinity and past experience
2:20 PM - Psyche: So you wrote the vampire lore, and with you approving it, I cautiously accept.
2:21 PM - Mack: Don't worry, Psyche.
2:21 PM - Mack: Marcus is the emperor of the local lesser vampires.
2:21 PM - Mack: he's going to keep it in line
Back to top Go down
Scalene

Scalene

Character sheet
Name: Talia Vortega

Benjamin Dawson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Dawson   Benjamin Dawson Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:24 pm

Haven't seen you roleplay before... I don't know.

Is it possible to make a tentative accept? I'd like to see how he roleplays the character before totally accepting it.
Back to top Go down
Graley

Character sheet
Name:

Benjamin Dawson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Dawson   Benjamin Dawson Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:28 pm

You must have seen my on LiF sometime Scalene. I had a brotherhood of steel character.

Last edited by Graley on Sat May 15, 2010 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

Benjamin Dawson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Dawson   Benjamin Dawson Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:31 pm

Quote :
Thought it was standard for vampire

It is, just Kain hasn't bothered to read lore.

Very angry face.
Back to top Go down
Graley

Character sheet
Name:

Benjamin Dawson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Dawson   Benjamin Dawson Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:31 pm

Due to IC reasons, he has changed his deity to Shar.
Back to top Go down
Graley

Character sheet
Name:

Benjamin Dawson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Dawson   Benjamin Dawson Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 1:28 pm

Benjamin acquired a steel knife given to him by Persephone.

Also cleaned it up and added new goals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Benjamin Dawson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Dawson   Benjamin Dawson Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Benjamin Dawson
Page 1 of 1