Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Masada and Meringue

Go down 
+9
Mack
Kain
Krug
Markka
Munroe
thorogoodd
Scalene
Gambit
PuPeT-KaI
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

Masada and Meringue Empty
PostSubject: Masada and Meringue   Masada and Meringue Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:27 pm

Masada and Meringue Re_marik_1_by_xnbnl0
Theme

Spoiler:

Masada and Meringue Demonk10
Theme

Spoiler:

Last edited by PuPeT-KaI on Mon May 17, 2010 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Masada and Meringue   Masada and Meringue Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:28 pm

2 chars in one
ill be rping both unless someone will kill to play one
i hope not >_>
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Masada and Meringue   Masada and Meringue Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:17 pm

And when are these going to be played?
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Masada and Meringue   Masada and Meringue Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:19 pm

whenever they get approved

unless someon wants to sfrp
right now
im bored
Back to top Go down
Scalene

Scalene

Character sheet
Name: Talia Vortega
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Masada and Meringue   Masada and Meringue Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:51 pm

Gonna post a denial.

You have way, way, WAY too many characters. And it's ever-so-slightly irritating to spend time developing a relationship with one of them, only for you to cast them aside.
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd

thorogoodd

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Masada and Meringue   Masada and Meringue Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:57 pm

I have to agree with Scalene, try developing one of your characters instead of making new ones all the time.
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Masada and Meringue   Masada and Meringue Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:25 pm

lol
neither of you have ever rp'd with me
maybe if i was invited to rp my characters would be used more often

well, scalene might've, but not for a long enough period of time for me to remember
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Masada and Meringue   Masada and Meringue Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:33 pm

No one ever denied you RP with one of your characters. In fact, not long ago, you were RPing with about 4 other characters in the hospital.

Honestly, I think you're the one at fault here, if anyone is to blame. You SFRP frequently, and the time you spend on the server is mostly spent hiding from others with your shy characters.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Masada and Meringue   Masada and Meringue Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:55 pm

Munroe wrote:
No one ever denied you RP with one of your characters. In fact, not long ago, you were RPing with about 4 other characters in the hospital.

Honestly, I think you're the one at fault here, if anyone is to blame. You SFRP frequently, and the time you spend on the server is mostly spent hiding from others with your shy characters.

A reflection of one's self really.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
Scalene

Scalene

Character sheet
Name: Talia Vortega

PostSubject: Re: Masada and Meringue   Masada and Meringue Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:06 pm

Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Masada and Meringue   Masada and Meringue Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:12 pm

i rp kai
i will rp M 'n' M
i rp lyth
i rp kaichii
i rp -LIY-
i rp vae occasionally, she's not meant to be a 24/7 character
i would have rp'd her, but she was originally meant for something else that was supposed to happen but never did
i rp katscha, though she's supposed to be likewise to vae
i'd rp van but he has no way of getting into surna ATM
nevermore isnt really valid, so i dont play her, so, per se, she is a 'void' character

some?
you mean an empire full and more of ones i dont play anymore because i really had no further use for them?

you forgot some that i play, even
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Masada and Meringue   Masada and Meringue Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:27 pm

PuPeT-KaI wrote:
1 i rp kai
2 i will rp M 'n' M
3 i rp lyth
4 i rp kaichii
5 i rp -LIY-
6 i rp vae occasionally, she's not meant to be a 24/7 character
i would have rp'd her, but she was originally meant for something else that was supposed to happen but never did
7 i rp katscha, though she's supposed to be likewise to vae
8 i'd rp van but he has no way of getting into surna ATM
9 nevermore isnt really valid, so i dont play her, so, per se, she is a 'void' character

some?
10 you mean an empire full and more of ones i dont play anymore because i really had no further use for them?

you forgot some that i play, even

1 I don't think I've ever seen you RP as Kai. Well, perhaps once.
2 No comment
3 Never seen you.
4 Again, never seen you.
5 Same.
6 Same.
7 I don't even know who Katscha is.
8 Never seen you on this one.
9 Kay.

10 This doesn't help your case.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine

PostSubject: Re: Masada and Meringue   Masada and Meringue Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:52 pm

What's with people and having a bajillion of different (more or less) characters? :/
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: Masada and Meringue   Masada and Meringue Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:46 am

Quote :
neither of you have ever rp'd with me

This is because you're introverted and antisocial with your characters
inb4 that's me in R/L deal with it.

Quote :

Maybe if you learned how to say hello...

This isn't criticism, this is just pointing out painfully obvious things.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

PostSubject: Re: Masada and Meringue   Masada and Meringue Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:26 am

Hurr, wait'a gang up on her, my mob-mentality friends.

My character's gotten some fairly extensive and surprisingly good roleplay out of Lyth. I don't think her characters are all that introverted or anti-social, just incompatible with most characters.

I mean, let's face it, as far as variety goes, a large portion of our characters are pretty similar when you put aside race and appearance. OA makes really weird characters half the time, but they're a bit atypical of what we usually find. And, as far as the gay one here goes, I don't think I've ever seen anyone other than OA play a serious gay character, for one, just lesbians, but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

When I started branching out in RP, I noticed that most decent roleplayers tended to have a lot of characters anyway, maybe not always as much as OA, but damn near as many. Hell, I even tried it, and while I enjoyed my main character a lot, I also had several sub-characters to use, and by several, I do mean dozens.

Point being, don't knock it 'till you've tried it, and don't deny someone a character just because you've never played their other characters. I mean, it's not like they're taking up limited space.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Masada and Meringue   Masada and Meringue Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 5:51 am

Quote :

You shouldn't have to be INVITED to RP.

You make your own or you join others. It's that simple.

Quote :
I mean, it's not like they're taking up limited space.

Actually, the server this forum is running on has limited space. Even if that is a few thousand terrabytes, there's still a limit in the amount of characters a 64-bit processor can process, and as thus, she's slowly killing our servers.
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd

thorogoodd

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Masada and Meringue   Masada and Meringue Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:48 am

PuPeT-KaI wrote:
i rp kai
i will rp M 'n' M
i rp lyth
i rp kaichii
i rp -LIY-
i rp vae occasionally, she's not meant to be a 24/7 character
i rp katscha, though she's supposed to be likewise to vae
i'd rp van but he has no way of getting into surna ATM
nevermore isnt really valid, so i dont play her, so, per se, she is a 'void' character

some?
you mean an empire full and more of ones i dont play anymore because i really had no further use for them?

Most of these characters aren't even approved.
Back to top Go down
Jack
President of the Gay Bar
Jack

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Masada and Meringue   Masada and Meringue Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:11 am

Not to hold any grudges or anything, but the only character I've seen OA roleplay on is Katscha, and that was for like half an hour, but that's just me.
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: Masada and Meringue   Masada and Meringue Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:19 am

Truth be told I like the concept behind all of OA's characters. I just wish she'd use them, is all.

I don't mean to be hostile, and if it appears that way then, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Masada and Meringue   Masada and Meringue Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:03 pm

Quote :
Not to hold any grudges or anything, but the only character I've seen OA roleplay on is Katscha, and that was for like half an hour, but that's just me.

I have never even seen OA on-server.
Back to top Go down
McCutcheon

Character sheet
Name: Ian McCutcheon

PostSubject: Re: Masada and Meringue   Masada and Meringue Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:41 pm

To be honest, I agree with Mack. Throughout my whole stay at Olden, I nor any one else has ever been INVITED to RP. Its called starting conversation with other characters instead of sitting around waiting for some sort of cue. If you did such things in real life, I'd call you socially retarded.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

PostSubject: Re: Masada and Meringue   Masada and Meringue Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:44 pm

Mackalian wrote:
Actually, the server this forum is running on has limited space. Even if that is a few thousand terrabytes, there's still a limit in the amount of characters a 64-bit processor can process, and as thus, she's slowly killing our servers.

...lol. Okay, Mack.

Mackalian wrote:
You shouldn't have to be INVITED to RP.

Yeah, I'd have to agree on this point. If there are people in the server, you can make any number of excuses to get the roleplay going.

But my point still stands, the character shouldn't be denied because it has been assumed that it will never be roleplayed. All of us are guilty of having characters that we never roleplay. Lyth, the last character OA made, has been seeing roleplay and development in the server itself, so you can't say she hasn't been trying to get involved.
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Masada and Meringue   Masada and Meringue Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:49 pm

i dont like getting in-server
and the forum really isnt my life, so im usually sfrping or writing or watching youtbe videos mindlessly for hours

i could start rp, but i prefer sfrping with someones character before rping with them inserver, because i like getting comfortable with their characters as i have with my own before doing anything serious.
"o but u can get comfortable w/ them by reading their profiles and stories and stuff"
no, i cant. alot of stories you guys post up here are either to dull and boring, or not descriptive enough for me to even get past the first word. i know im not no steven king or anything when it comes to writing, but if it's not as good as steven kings i dont care for it. plus, the stories rarely tell me what the characters personality is like, i dont care if their parents died as a child, i prefer the knowledge i gain from rping with them, not just learn it all before hand and have half-assed roleplay

and yes. i am the only person to seriously rp a gay/lesbian person on here. bi, even, if you want to say so. i dont go and glomp strangers, go rub up against someone of the same sex, nor go and caress places i shouldnt as i have see much to many times with others who roleplay 'gay' characters (they seem more like a joke than anything). it makes me think you're all homophobic or something, theres not anything wrong with it, it's just 'natures way of stopping over-population'.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Masada and Meringue   Masada and Meringue Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:00 pm

PuPeT-KaI wrote:
i am the only person to seriously rp a gay/lesbian person on here. bi, even, if you want to say so.

I couldn't help but notice this. Wrong, you're not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Masada and Meringue   Masada and Meringue Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:11 pm

Psycheandromida wrote:
PuPeT-KaI wrote:
i am the only person to seriously rp a gay/lesbian person on here. bi, even, if you want to say so.

I couldn't help but notice this. Wrong, you're not.
Maybe a gay person, sure, but there was a time the server was chock full of (badly rp'd) lesbians made by horny teenagers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Masada and Meringue   Masada and Meringue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Masada and Meringue
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Aeria Section :: Characters :: Failed Characters-
Jump to: