Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summer comes...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LawnJesus

LawnJesus

Summer comes... Empty
PostSubject: Summer comes...   Summer comes... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:21 pm

So yeah, I get outta school this early this Thursday, being a Senior. Summer starts early. Smile

So what does this mean?

Well, for some it may mean more time to play around on the computer and such and have no worries. For me, it's quite the opposite.

For starters, I'll be moving to my dad's house, so my internet access is gonna be severely limited (not complaining, though).

Second, with the limited internet, I'm probably going to be hanging with my school buddies a lot more, as I don't have that much time anymore to do so.

Third, going along with the lack of total time, I will be out doing more exercising and working with my recruiters and doing all I can to get ready for boot camp.

Yes, for those of you that don't know, I'm enlisted into the Marine Corps. Active Duty, possibly either MOS'ing in the Band, being an MP, or possibly aviation mechanic. I'll be shipped off to basic 20110207 (That's February 7th, 2011).

So yeah, that basically means I'm probably not gonna have the time to RP. I will still however visit the forums and such, see what's goin' on in the lives of the Oldenfolk. The same will likely to apply to Steam. Add me if you'd like to talk (SteamID to add = Press1ToParty).

Consider this my pseudo leaving statement. Farewell all, sorta.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

Summer comes... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer comes...   Summer comes... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:30 pm

Darn. What will I put on my lawn this summer?

Seeya around, Press, and good luck.
Back to top Go down
LawnJesus

LawnJesus

Summer comes... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer comes...   Summer comes... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:32 pm

Thank you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Rutabega

Summer comes... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer comes...   Summer comes... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:40 am

Summer comes and it's still pissing rain up here. Cheers on the future.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

Summer comes... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer comes...   Summer comes... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:49 am

Remember, if you can go wireless, billboards make excellent improv dishes for catching free networks.

See ya, Press. Best of luck to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Summer comes... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer comes...   Summer comes... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer comes...
Page 1 of 1