Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"You love your computer more than you love me!"

Go down 
+10
PuPeT-KaI
Krug
Phry
Markka
Rutabega
Icaso
Pat
B3SERK
Zaku350
Scalene
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

"You love your computer more than you love me!" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "You love your computer more than you love me!"   "You love your computer more than you love me!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:06 am

PuPeT-KaI wrote:
Unceunce. I 'lost' my best friend last week because I was getting tired of the shit her other friend was getting her into (I Ouija board sometimes, but it was getting really dumb, saying she(not bestie) had sex with one and shit).
We had to go see a counseler(SP), but the other girl lied through her teeth the both time and I was too nervous to say shit. Me and my bestie made up, but she 'broke up' with me soon after b/c -I- wasn't hanging out with her, when in the real world, she wasn't acknowledging my presence.

This is why I don't like having girls as friends, they can lie through their teeth and bring crocodile tears and get away with -anything-. Not trying to be sexist.

Hope you and your Fiance make-up.

Counselor*

And why must you bring up wrong topics that have nothing to do with leaving?

Btw, have fun Scalenelol
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: "You love your computer more than you love me!"   "You love your computer more than you love me!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:13 am

Yeah uh Kal that was pretty random and un-related..
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

PostSubject: Re: "You love your computer more than you love me!"   "You love your computer more than you love me!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:22 pm

put on an apron and cook for her for a week, and make sure you do a good job.

she will never question your love again.
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd

thorogoodd

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: "You love your computer more than you love me!"   "You love your computer more than you love me!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:59 pm

Kain wrote:
put on an apron and cook for her for a week, and make sure you do a good job.

she will never question your love, with a sledgehammer, again.

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: "You love your computer more than you love me!"   "You love your computer more than you love me!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:34 pm

Our school is wierd and makes us goto the Ciunselor for -personal- problems. It's horribly uncomfortable.

I'm saying I had a similar wtfbbq situation, and it technically is about leaving.

It's not purposely random, and that is -exactly- what happened, ghost shit and all (counselor must've thought we were crazehhh).
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: "You love your computer more than you love me!"   "You love your computer more than you love me!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:36 pm

PuPeT-KaI wrote:
Our school is wierd and makes us goto the Ciunselor for -personal- problems. It's horribly uncomfortable.

I'm saying I had a similar wtfbbq situation, and it technically is about leaving.

It's not purposely random, and that is -exactly- what happened, ghost shit and all (counselor must've thought we were crazehhh).

"You love your computer more than you love me!" - Page 2 Cool_story_bro3

Still, sucks that you are leaving, even for a little scalene, you will be missed.
Back to top Go down
Scalene

Scalene

Character sheet
Name: Talia Vortega

PostSubject: Re: "You love your computer more than you love me!"   "You love your computer more than you love me!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:06 pm

You know what, this is really enjoyable. I'm having sex like it's high school again.
Back to top Go down
Vinnie

Vinnie

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: "You love your computer more than you love me!"   "You love your computer more than you love me!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:58 pm

EDIT: Did not read time signatures
Back to top Go down
Scalene

Scalene

Character sheet
Name: Talia Vortega

PostSubject: Re: "You love your computer more than you love me!"   "You love your computer more than you love me!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:53 am

Oh - it's fine.

Also, I'm back.
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: "You love your computer more than you love me!"   "You love your computer more than you love me!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:34 am

Quote :
counselor must've thought we were crazehhh

Or you come through the door and he/she leans to his secretary, with a depressive frown on his face and goes-

"Joan, I thought I made it perfectly clear to my boss when I said I'm not handling any more attention whores."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "You love your computer more than you love me!"   "You love your computer more than you love me!" - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"You love your computer more than you love me!"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2