Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Serrim- North District

Go down 
+2
Reanimated
Psycheandromida
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

Serrim- North District Empty
PostSubject: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:37 pm

Your party arrives in Serrim, Sida's biggest coastal city. The entire town is built in to a series of four gigantic stone pillars, each district of the city built in to them. You are in the northernmost pillar district, and the buildings are built circling around the tall stone spire, connected by stone and wood pathways, wide enough so that they classify as streets. The streets are teeming with merchants, all careful to not fall over the sides, which leads to a fall down to rocks.

Smugcleric is dropped off at a healer's office, who is not amused to see you are a relatively poor party. While waiting for smugcleric to recover, you go next door to a tavern to play grabass with the other patrons, and get rooms for the night. You are all drained of your monies for services like healing, rooms in the tavern, et cetera. After a night's rest, (everyone prepare spells for the day,) you head down from the tavern's second floor to the main floor to talk to the bar patrons.

The bar is a stereotypical bar, with a barkeep and his bar in the NW corner. In the NE corner is a table with two female humans sitting down accompanied by a single mal human, the SE corner has a particularly loud band of 4 goblins, and in the SW corner is the exit.

Last edited by Psycheandromida on Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:41 pm

// so im still at the healers, or could i walk into the bar at anytime?
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:42 pm

You have recovered, and are currently with the party in the bar.
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:46 pm

"Hey big man i cant thank you enough for getting my ass out of there
Although i do feel bad for leaving our...how do i put this excentric freaind behind..."
Back to top Go down
Graley

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:47 pm

** "Don't sweat it , it was his choice"
Benjamin walks up the the barkeep and speaks with him.

"What's the latest gossip? Any crazy ol' people talking 'bout any dungeons?"
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:49 pm

Turn undead 5x
Lvl 0: Cure minor wounds | Cure minor wounds | Light
Lvl 1: Command | Cure Light Wounds

" Why would you want to go back to a place that has a monster that just wiped the floor with us, and i mean really now we dont have the money so if we get hurt agian well where shit out of luck my freaind.

Last edited by Reanimated on Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:06 pm

** John Walks with the two, "Maybe we can pick up some other people to kill that fucking thing.".

Spells:
Level 0: Light, Apprentice Fireball x2

Level 1: Magic Missile x2
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:08 pm

The barkeep talks in an old mining-prospector voice. "Eeeh, some youngin' idventrers wint' down to the old Bir'vi tomb, but by the sounds of it, I don't think they'll be coming back anytime soon! That place is guarded by a... watchacallem, mummies!

Last edited by Psycheandromida on Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zaku350

Zaku350

Character sheet
Name: Zaku Daikun
Race: ---

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:10 pm

** Zaku wanders into the bar, in his usual - aimless accord, with a devilish smirk. His ears at a perk, such a sanctuary being common-place for him and his antics. It's not long before he shoots the two females a quick glance, before turning his attention to the adventuring party- the one he had been following, and poking about in on occasion,-

"Well, look who it is.."
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:11 pm

** looks to Zaku
" Do you know this guy, eaither of you?
Back to top Go down
Zaku350

Zaku350

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:13 pm

** Zaku manages a childish wave, his tail swishing back and forth playfully.
Back to top Go down
Graley

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:14 pm

** "I don't know this unworthy beast and I don't care to know him. Now, what are our plans.
I myself think we should find ourselves a new quest. Maybe we could check..Urgh... The bounty board."
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:15 pm

** Simon watchs his tail swing back and fourth
" Quick question...what are you i know that seems odd but ive never seen a race such as yours, call menarrow minded on races i guess.
Back to top Go down
Zaku350

Zaku350

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:16 pm

** Zaku glances between the two, before procuring a grin - revealing a large set of elongated, feline-like fangs, his blue eyes lingering on them for a moment, "Don't mind me, guess I'm just a special breed-.." It's not long before he makes a notion for the two females in the corner, and the man, with a devilish grin.
Back to top Go down
Graley

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:17 pm

** Benjamin eyes Zaku "You got a hot for 'dem ladies? You could not stare less.
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:17 pm

** John says "Yea, he has a short attention span or something, doesn't tend to stick around for long."
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:18 pm

** Simon looks to where well Zaku is looking, he sort of chuckles and smirks
" Right...o and big man if i may, could you well would you try to just be abit nice to people you get better reactions that way alright?"
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:20 pm

SIMON SUDDENLY SENSES ONE OF THE WOMEN IS A CLERIC OH GOD. But he still keeps his icy cool composure.

Last edited by Psycheandromida on Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:20 pm

// lol wut a " cleric on god" wtf is that?
Back to top Go down
Graley

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:21 pm

// She's addicted to god or wat.
Back to top Go down
Zaku350

Zaku350

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:21 pm

** The cat-like figure makes nothing much of Benjamin's statement as he makes his move on the table, setting a hand on it, before following through with a sly lean of sorts, his eyes landing on the one female to the right, with a playful quirk of the brow - and twitch of the ears,

"..Heya'.."
Back to top Go down
Graley

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:23 pm

** Benjamin grunts and speaks quietly "I'll kill that housecat with 'me axe..."
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:24 pm

"Come on now big guy calm down...if he trys anything then well he will get whats comeing to him"
** He pats Ben on the shoulder
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:24 pm

The barkeep catches sight of Zaku and bends under the bar, and pulls out a closed tin can. "You durned varmit, where's my money!"

He shakes the tin can up and down and it emits the clattering sound of metal bits stuck in the can.

*shooka shooka*
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:25 pm

SHOOKA SHOOKA SHOOKA SHOOKA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serrim- North District
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next