Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Comprehensive Solution to an Arduous Issue Unsolvable by Any Other.

Go down 
+2
PuPeT-KaI
Krug
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Krug

Krug

The Comprehensive Solution to an Arduous Issue Unsolvable by Any Other. Empty
PostSubject: The Comprehensive Solution to an Arduous Issue Unsolvable by Any Other.   The Comprehensive Solution to an Arduous Issue Unsolvable by Any Other. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:40 am

Using Jack's PC, and stepping forth in a brilliant flash of cyan light, a single figure emerges from the darkness.

"Gentlemen," he announces, in a somewhat lazy, almost highly pitched British accent, "Having read the forums since my absence, and every post I might add- as I always do... I can see that much has unfolded. Much indeed."

He places both hands behind his back, strolling calmly up to the community and gazing horizontally across- from left to right.

"As you all know, I am an aspiring man. I always have been. And in light of recent events, in light of recent departures... I can safely say that this is indeed, if there ever was a paramount time, my friends- that this is indeed the time..." He pauses, and with a dapper grin sweeps back a huge curtain behind him to reveal a titanic billboard.

"THIS IS THE TIME TO-"

Spoiler:

...wouldn't you concur?
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Comprehensive Solution to an Arduous Issue Unsolvable by Any Other.   The Comprehensive Solution to an Arduous Issue Unsolvable by Any Other. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:46 am

This is dumb and should be locked. Stop advertising yourself, because we will get annoyed and vote Elmo instead of you.
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: The Comprehensive Solution to an Arduous Issue Unsolvable by Any Other.   The Comprehensive Solution to an Arduous Issue Unsolvable by Any Other. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:07 am

Dumb and should be locked?

This is a serious (temporary?) proposal to a shortage of staff, if you will.

PS: It's a joke. Lighten up.

Last edited by Kruggly on Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Comprehensive Solution to an Arduous Issue Unsolvable by Any Other.   The Comprehensive Solution to an Arduous Issue Unsolvable by Any Other. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:12 am

Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Comprehensive Solution to an Arduous Issue Unsolvable by Any Other.   The Comprehensive Solution to an Arduous Issue Unsolvable by Any Other. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:59 am

You've made threads like this before, and comment with the same phrase, it's just annoying spam now.

And don't try to advertise yourself for it, let the admins pick who they want on their own.

Going to bed, 5am. >3<
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Comprehensive Solution to an Arduous Issue Unsolvable by Any Other.   The Comprehensive Solution to an Arduous Issue Unsolvable by Any Other. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:45 am

VOTE KRUG
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: The Comprehensive Solution to an Arduous Issue Unsolvable by Any Other.   The Comprehensive Solution to an Arduous Issue Unsolvable by Any Other. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:43 am

***Suddenly, PuPeT-KaI feels a sharp pain in the back of her head, falling to her knees.

ON YOUR KNEES! RESISTANCE MEANS DEATH!

*** Behind her stands a tall, dark figure, in a very neat black uniform, holding some sort of rifle.
The figure seems to have cracked her over the back of the head with the butt of his rifle, and now slowly turns his eyes to Pat, narrowing them in a look of hatred.

What did you just say..?
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: The Comprehensive Solution to an Arduous Issue Unsolvable by Any Other.   The Comprehensive Solution to an Arduous Issue Unsolvable by Any Other. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:33 pm

DIE MACK ABTEILUNG.

Glad to see you here.

Consider this volunteering, seeing as admin seems to appear as a chore to everyone these days.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: The Comprehensive Solution to an Arduous Issue Unsolvable by Any Other.   The Comprehensive Solution to an Arduous Issue Unsolvable by Any Other. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:22 pm

Snark
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: The Comprehensive Solution to an Arduous Issue Unsolvable by Any Other.   The Comprehensive Solution to an Arduous Issue Unsolvable by Any Other. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:27 pm

Psycheandromida wrote:
Snark

DON'T LOCK IT. IT'S SERIOUS.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: The Comprehensive Solution to an Arduous Issue Unsolvable by Any Other.   The Comprehensive Solution to an Arduous Issue Unsolvable by Any Other. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:30 pm

I'MMA LOOKING AT THE LOCK BUTTON.
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: The Comprehensive Solution to an Arduous Issue Unsolvable by Any Other.   The Comprehensive Solution to an Arduous Issue Unsolvable by Any Other. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:35 pm

I'm just saying- why not? I mean.

If you're going to pull the "think of what he did as an admin" card, what I did could've been done by anyone. I was defending myself against mockery. You don't have to be admin for that.

Maybe I just want to help, eh?
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: The Comprehensive Solution to an Arduous Issue Unsolvable by Any Other.   The Comprehensive Solution to an Arduous Issue Unsolvable by Any Other. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:47 pm

Actually; I hope you realize that it's painfully obvious that I'm fooling around.

Considering WHY you were removed as an admin before, well, that's a poor choice of words. There was no good reason to have you removed as an admin, and in reality, you never were at fault. It's high time I discussed this with Pat. Problem solved forever.

Also I snark at your campaign.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Comprehensive Solution to an Arduous Issue Unsolvable by Any Other.   The Comprehensive Solution to an Arduous Issue Unsolvable by Any Other. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Comprehensive Solution to an Arduous Issue Unsolvable by Any Other.
Page 1 of 1