Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Desroy Shepherd

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Epic Merc

Desroy Shepherd Empty
PostSubject: Desroy Shepherd   Desroy Shepherd Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:10 pm

Race:Human
Birthplace: Zaddock
Skill: Learned secretive necromancy, level 5, Shadow magic, level 6, alchemy level 5

Biography: Desroy Shephered Grew up in an environment of rebellion, war, and sieges. He learned Dark magics, Alchemy, and Necromancy which he would later learn on his adventure to surna. One day his country asked him to join the armament of the brothers in arms. Desroy was then put into the class of dark magicians where he studied constantly, had to earn favor with the other dark magicians, and eventually almost get killed because of traitors inside of the brothers in arms. The traitors planned on killing him so they crept there way into his room at night. But he was not there, or at least what it appeared to be, the attackers were astonished that they planned it all this time and he was not here. All of the sudden Desroy threw off an invisible cloak that he had been given by one of his counselors for sneak a surprise attack on the enemies defenses. He then whipped out his arm at them and they went flieng towards the wall and took out his other hand and mad a big fireball, and threw it at the stunned attackers, incinerating them into ash heaps. The king then declared desroy to leave his kingdom at once, or he would be killed in 42 hours. He then got on his horse and rode to Countering hindering's on the way there

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Favored Enemy: N/A
Favored Weapon: N/A
Deity: Shar
Current Task: N/A

Picture: N/A
<IMAGE>
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

Desroy Shepherd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desroy Shepherd   Desroy Shepherd Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:20 pm

Epic Merc wrote:
Skill: Learned secretive necromancy, level 5, Shadow magic, level 6, alchemy level 5

This isn't really an RPG gamemode, but you can do that I guess. Otherwise the character is okay, most likely WIP for the image.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

Desroy Shepherd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desroy Shepherd   Desroy Shepherd Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:26 pm

By level he must have meant skill level, that doesn't mean he thinks it's an rpg :/. But, can we get some details on his equipment?
Back to top Go down
Epic Merc

Desroy Shepherd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desroy Shepherd   Desroy Shepherd Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:46 pm

Yes. Equipment: Black Trench coat and a small dagger. I do not think this is a rpg I just put a level because I thought it might be neat to have certain levels. I rp a lot so you can trust that I won't be a minge.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

Desroy Shepherd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desroy Shepherd   Desroy Shepherd Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:03 am

Epic Merc wrote:
Yes. Equipment: Black Trench coat and a small dagger. I do not think this is a rpg I just put a level because I thought it might be neat to have certain levels. I rp a lot so you can trust that I won't be a minge.

I took it as RPG mainly because there was not set up as a fraction like 6/10 or the lot. Add your equipment in the main character page for easy reading also.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine
Race: Human

Desroy Shepherd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desroy Shepherd   Desroy Shepherd Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:38 am

"Desroy Shepherd"...

Hmm...

Needs to be elaborated on, well... just about everything? And needs moar paragraphs. Otherwise it's... passable.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

Desroy Shepherd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desroy Shepherd   Desroy Shepherd Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:50 pm

Sorry for taking so long, alright so;

First, try adding colours to the bio. You don't have to, but it just makes the bio more enjoyable.

Next, necromancy and shadow weave are not something he could learn by himself, he would have to be a student in the necromancer's guild. That being said, you could make this bio without those powers, and then apply for the necromancer's guild as soon as this is accepted.

Finally, you should not use alchemy as a skill. Don't ever assume I am insulting you personally with this, but potion making, as of recent, has never been done right. It's all been the asspulling of instantaneous, cure everything, miracle potions that have absolutely no side effects.

What most people seem to ignore is that the creation of a single potion takes hours, and that it's side effects are worse than the healing result. See here;

http://aeria.omgforum.net/characters-f8/injuries-money-and-skills-t3022.htm
http://aeria.omgforum.net/information-olden-library-f7/regarding-potions-t3213.htm

You can still keep alchemy, sure, but it's not going to do you much good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Desroy Shepherd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desroy Shepherd   Desroy Shepherd Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Desroy Shepherd
Page 1 of 1