Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Breaking up the off-topic forums?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LawnJesus

LawnJesus

Breaking up the off-topic forums? Empty
PostSubject: Breaking up the off-topic forums?   Breaking up the off-topic forums? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:44 pm

So, I dunno about y'all, but I get very annoyed when I see a new topic thing pop up in the off-topic section practically every hour.

It ends up basically stopping one thread because someone else basically "LOL I MAEK POST NAO".

Maybe split it up like we see on the forum pages, have the off-topic section spread out in its own little division.

That way I don't see a new thread pop up every hour, and other threads in that section become cut off, 'cuz I know it happens.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking up the off-topic forums?   Breaking up the off-topic forums? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:52 pm

It doesn't bother me that much.
Back to top Go down
LawnJesus

LawnJesus

PostSubject: Re: Breaking up the off-topic forums?   Breaking up the off-topic forums? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:22 pm

To me it feels like a "Who can get the attention" competition. I guess I'm just your neighbor irate guy. >_<
Back to top Go down
Zaku350

Zaku350

Character sheet
Name: Zaku Daikun
Race: ---

PostSubject: Re: Breaking up the off-topic forums?   Breaking up the off-topic forums? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:46 pm

I'll agree to this, only, and only if,

Press starts RPing again. <333
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Breaking up the off-topic forums?   Breaking up the off-topic forums? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:48 pm

I remember the good old days when Off-topic was at the bottom, and only one forum.

I vote for the moving of all those sub-forums to General Discussion, and moving off-topic to the bottom of the main page. And I also hereby commandeer Zaku, Kruggly, Press, Munroe, Psyche, Pat, Ruta, OA, Vinnie, B3s, Jack, xeno, Fuzzy, Kam, Reanimated, Graley, and any other nilwit I forgot's vote, and second my own motion.

community has spoken
Back to top Go down
LawnJesus

LawnJesus

PostSubject: Re: Breaking up the off-topic forums?   Breaking up the off-topic forums? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:29 pm

I'd just like to see threads not get buried by other threads constantly. It's a peeve of mine, as stated before.

And I may be back, I just gotta wait for certain things to finish. ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking up the off-topic forums?   Breaking up the off-topic forums? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking up the off-topic forums?
Page 1 of 1