Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HELP PLEASE, COMPUTER GEEKS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

HELP PLEASE, COMPUTER GEEKS Empty
PostSubject: HELP PLEASE, COMPUTER GEEKS   HELP PLEASE, COMPUTER GEEKS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:01 pm

I'm trying to stream a movie over Livestream for a friend and all I'm getting is fucking grayscreen.

Does anyone know how to fix this or a program that would allow me to stream this movie?
PLEEEEEEEEASE.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE, COMPUTER GEEKS   HELP PLEASE, COMPUTER GEEKS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:39 pm

Gonna need more specifics on this. What EXACTLY are you trying to stream, and over what? Livestream doesn't say much. Any program you're using at the moment?
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE, COMPUTER GEEKS   HELP PLEASE, COMPUTER GEEKS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:45 pm

Program is from Livestream, a streaming website, it's called '(Livestream) Procaster'.

I'm trying to stream 'My Neighbor Totoro' for a friend since it's kinda late to go over to eachothers houses.

I have Windows Classic (Movieplayer), Windows Movie Player, and VLC Media Player. It worked on none :C
Back to top Go down
LawnJesus

LawnJesus

PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE, COMPUTER GEEKS   HELP PLEASE, COMPUTER GEEKS Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:18 am

Do you maybe have to set up output settings on the Windows Media Player? It looks as if it's meant for webcams, so maybe there's gotta be a way to fake your computer into thinking it's a webcam?
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE, COMPUTER GEEKS   HELP PLEASE, COMPUTER GEEKS Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:24 am

Maybe you need a program to stream other than WMP or VLC.

Jack did, I think.
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE, COMPUTER GEEKS   HELP PLEASE, COMPUTER GEEKS Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:46 am

I'm not totally sure if theres an output :T
I asked someone in one of my groups that streams from something often, but all they told me to do was go into settings and change something in Classic. There is no settings button in clasic. :C

If there is possibly another program that would work that would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE, COMPUTER GEEKS   HELP PLEASE, COMPUTER GEEKS Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:54 am

Actually. Google up and download Manycam. It's basically a virtual webcam that you can choose the source for. You can choose for it to play videos.

It's very simple and straight forward.

its 9 am and i havent slept a bit so if the grammars off just ignore it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE, COMPUTER GEEKS   HELP PLEASE, COMPUTER GEEKS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELP PLEASE, COMPUTER GEEKS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: OOC Chat :: Off-Topic :: Dumps, Requests, Reviews and Junk-
Jump to: