Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Making Money in Eshira Roleplay

Go down 
+9
thorogoodd
B3SERK
Munroe
Sharq
Reece
Markka
AdanRyder
BloodStream
Jackxter
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

Making Money in Eshira Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Money in Eshira Roleplay   Making Money in Eshira Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:42 pm

Also, maybe the merchants will only be able to spawn a certain amount of things? Like, that is only the amount they are able to order, and the majority of their stock will come from scavengers?
Back to top Go down
Relevance Pie

Relevance Pie

Character sheet
Name: Grok
Race: Goblin

PostSubject: Re: Making Money in Eshira Roleplay   Making Money in Eshira Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:21 am

Well i've had the idea of having a market day for a while now. The market day would take place maybe every other week or just whenever really. People would start to set up stands ICLY across the city, and they would begin to sell items to one another without the need of having a lisence. The guards would have to be patroling the streets for thiefs/scammers and i guess vice versa for the thiefs/scammers. To end market day (as a possibilty) there is a city wide rotten apple fight. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Making Money in Eshira Roleplay   Making Money in Eshira Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:28 am

Black market illegal substances.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
themodtester

themodtester

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Making Money in Eshira Roleplay   Making Money in Eshira Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:32 am

Relevance Pie wrote:
Well i've had the idea of having a market day for a while now. The market day would take place maybe every other week or just whenever really. People would start to set up stands ICLY across the city, and they would begin to sell items to one another without the need of having a lisence. The guards would have to be patroling the streets for thiefs/scammers and i guess vice versa for the thiefs/scammers. To end market day (as a possibilty) there is a city wide rotten apple fight. Very Happy
Oh god yes. Rotten apple fight.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Making Money in Eshira Roleplay   Making Money in Eshira Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:00 pm

How about implants and implant crafting? My character knows bits and pieces of it, and I'd like to make the most of it.
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Making Money in Eshira Roleplay   Making Money in Eshira Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:48 pm

And the making, modifying and repairing of weapons, armor and equipment?
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd

thorogoodd

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Making Money in Eshira Roleplay   Making Money in Eshira Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:36 pm

Making, repairing and modifying vehicles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Money in Eshira Roleplay   Making Money in Eshira Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making Money in Eshira Roleplay
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2