Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Doctor Richard Victor Foley

Go down 
+2
Markka
Blitz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet
Name: Herr Doktor
Race: Doktor.

Doctor Richard Victor Foley Empty
PostSubject: Doctor Richard Victor Foley   Doctor Richard Victor Foley Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:01 pm

Name:
Richard V. Foley

Race:
Human

Birthplace:
???

Biography::
A cybernetic genius of his time, he worked alone with his colleagues to try and see if it were possible to transfer a human brain to a machine. The good doctor and his assistants worked for years in their lab, coming very close to a conclusion. But the locals were convinced the doctor was a mad man trying to gain power by putting his brain into an indestructible robot. They attacked the poorly defended lab. The scientists had no weapons, only a few weak turrets stood in the way of attackers. They shot and beat down the scientists, the Doctor was hit over the head and blacked out. The locals planted a bomb and ran out.

The doctor's lab assistants had all been killed or were unconscious, along with the doctor himself. The sentient lab droid that the doctor had created, ADAMM-1, dragged the doctor onto the operations chamber. He could not diffuse the bomb himself, he only managed to slow it's timer down sufficiently. He had all the procedures to keep a human brain alive logged into his console and he could then transfer it into the containment tank, which would give the brain direct control over the small lab bunker.

ADAMM-1 performed the procedure as fast as he could, while upkeeping the safety restraints. He then dispensed the Doctor's brain into containment chamber, the mechanical arms inside fitted the brain into the cyborg attachments and such, but ADAMM-1 could not watch and make sure if the procedure was successful. He turned back to the bomb, his sensors zooming in on the digital timer, 7 seconds. He pressed a big red button next to the brain containment console, and a thick steel plating slid over the glass..

The Doctor lived due to his robot's ultimate sacrifice, he learned of it while accessing the video log records. The Doctor could not contact anyone, the base was much too damaged. He had access to all things that were not destroyed inside the bunker, be continued work on another robot that would allow him to transfer his brain into it, making him mobile. ADAMM-2 became yet again close to completion, but with no one around to get more fuel for the generator, the doctor was forced to shut it off, and he went into hibernation, awaiting for a good soul to enter his lab and help him continue his work..

Personality:
Cheery, enthusiastic, wishing to continue his work one day..

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Skills

Being the top of his career in his day, he knows a good bit about cybernetics, but still has a few questions.

Cybernetics and cyborg enhancements -- 9/10, still some questions to answer.

He has access to a medical lab with supplies, but the medical robots were destroyed and he can't help anyone. His medical knowledge is very good as he needs to know what he's doing to deal with cybernetic implants.

Medical Aptitude -- 8/10.

He's okay with robots, and can repair them and build basic ones.

Robotics -- 6/10

Weaponry and Equipment

Weapon Name:Standard Defense Turret model 1
Weapon Description: 3 laser defense turrets that slide out of compartments in the ceiling to defend the Doctor's brain chamber. Low power.

Equipment
5 destroyed MD-X model 2 "Medic" droids, need repairs.
A whole supply closet of medical equipment.
2 destroyed service droids.
4 destroyed Standard Defense Turret model 1's.
3 operating standard defense turret model 1's.

Quests!
House call: Some people have been saying that the old lab bunker may have some money or advanced technology hidden away in it, perhaps it's worth a try? Entering the bunker will trip the Doctor's sensors and awake him from hibernation!
Employer: Self.
Difficulty: Novice
Reward: Future quests.

Power hungry: Accept the Doctor's requests to locate him more XRS-513 power cells.
Employer: Doctor Richard V. Foley
Difficulty: Novice
Reward: Gain the Doctor's trust.

Can you hear me now?: Accept the Doctor's request to repair the communications array on top of the bunker.
Difficulty:Normal
Reward: Access to the lab's communications station, 100 dollars or whatever the currency is.

Bucket of bolts: Accept the Doctor's request to repair the 5 medic droids and 2 service droids.
Difficulty: Hard
Reward: Your choice of 1 service or medic droid.

Johnny on the Spot: Accept the Doctor's request to repair the 4 destroyed standard defense turret model 1's.
Reward: Welcome to stay at the cybernetics lab at any time.

It lives!: Retrieve the parts needed for the Doctor to complete ADAMM-2.
Employer:Doctor Richard V. Foley
Reward: 500 currencywhatzits.

Last edited by Blitz on Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Richard Victor Foley   Doctor Richard Victor Foley Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:48 pm

check ittttt
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Richard Victor Foley   Doctor Richard Victor Foley Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:36 pm

You have a thing for cybernetics, don't you?

It seems pretty interesting, really. A doctor's brain trapped inside of a tank while waiting for someone to come help fix his stuff so he could get out of the tank... I like the idea.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Richard Victor Foley   Doctor Richard Victor Foley Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:54 pm

Added quests section for the first one who stumbles upon the bunker.
Back to top Go down
BloodStream

BloodStream

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Richard Victor Foley   Doctor Richard Victor Foley Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:22 pm

Doctor Richard Victor Foley 15126_b

Make it happen.
Back to top Go down
AdanRyder

AdanRyder

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Richard Victor Foley   Doctor Richard Victor Foley Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:07 pm

BloodStream wrote:
Doctor Richard Victor Foley 15126_b

That show was epic.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Richard Victor Foley   Doctor Richard Victor Foley Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:37 pm

Keep on topic.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Richard Victor Foley   Doctor Richard Victor Foley Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:57 pm

Iffffffffff nobody cares then I'll just go ahead and call this accepted.
Back to top Go down
BloodStream

BloodStream

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Richard Victor Foley   Doctor Richard Victor Foley Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:53 am

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to deem things accepted or not, but since I'm a superadmin on the server I'll just say I can.
Accepted.
I can't move it, though. <3
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Richard Victor Foley   Doctor Richard Victor Foley Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:19 am

I'd say this can be accepted.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Richard Victor Foley   Doctor Richard Victor Foley Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:50 pm

Markka wrote:
I'd say this can be accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Richard Victor Foley   Doctor Richard Victor Foley Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:53 pm

DANKE DOKTOR.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Richard Victor Foley   Doctor Richard Victor Foley Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:38 pm

Quote :
You have a thing for cybernetics, don't you?

I'd say he has a thing for recycling characters and races. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Character looks detailed enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Richard Victor Foley   Doctor Richard Victor Foley Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doctor Richard Victor Foley
Page 1 of 1