Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vol Sar'Minin

Go down 
+3
Blitz
BloodStream
Psycheandromida
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

Vol Sar'Minin Empty
PostSubject: Vol Sar'Minin   Vol Sar'Minin Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:38 pm

"They told me I could become anything when I grew up- so I became free." - Vol

Vol Sar'Minin Blue_Planet_by_Shimmering_Sword

-Bio-

Race: Amblic
Birthplace: Ambelia, pre-invasion.

Personality: Brash, adventurous and in high-spirit.
Height: 6'4''
Hair: None
Beard: None
Eyes: Gold/Orange
Physique: Ectomorph
Distinguishing Features: Resemblance to a human. Below-average forehead size among Amblic.

Favoured Enemy: Amblic military
Favoured Weapon(s): Sidearms, shotguns.

Alignment: Chaotic Good

-Backstory Blurb-
Vol was born under a human mother and an Amblic father. How this happened is considered personal and kept secret. For a long time, Vol worked under his father's care, who happened to be a Technician/Engineer for the Amblic homeworld; Ambelia. Vol's father once served in the Amblic death squad, but now pursues a career as a private engineer for the government and as Vol's rolemodel.

Surprisingly enough, this quiet lifestyle did little to enthrall Vol, so very recently, during the events of the Amblic lockdown, Vol teamed up with Triana Ki'Vestoy and stole a unique Amblic freighter to break through the blockade and escape. Vol claimed the freighter for his own, and named it "The Badassious".

-Noteworthy Skills-

Melee Combat:
It doesn't take a genius to fight, and his father taught him a few things in CQC, but he's not Bruce Lee.
-| | | | | | \ \ \ \ -

Engineering/Technician:
Vol has some experience given by his father in just about every aspect of taking care of an interstellar vehicle, and while he never had a knack for it, he's undeniably experienced. Alongside this, Vol has also learned about many things electrical.
-| | | | | | \ \ \ \ -

Firearms Proficiency:
Firearms always come as an interest to Vol, and he's spent some time training in the use of them.
-| | | | | | | \ \ \ -

Physical State:
Amblic have naturally strong lower-bodies, and plenty of manual labor has resulted in an equally strong upper-body. Vol is tough, but he is also quite flexible and dexterous.
-| | | | | | | | \ \ -

-Noteworthy Inventory-
"The Badassious"
Armour: Custom power-suit. Has unique details all over it different from any faction or race.
While the suit does lack a cloaking device, it has several key features;
-State of the art shields = Suit Armor at 100
-Environment Suit features = Protects from harsh conditions and gases
-Physical Augmentations = Enhanced body traits

Spoiler:

C-50 Pistol

Character Tropes

Cool Starship
Vol owns The Badassious. An Amblic star ship that features ten turrets, each with programmable AI, and nigh-indestructible fusion reactor and a gigantic fist on the front of the ship that can punch through capitol ships.

Last edited by Psycheandromida on Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:37 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
BloodStream

BloodStream

Vol Sar'Minin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vol Sar'Minin   Vol Sar'Minin Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:43 pm

I greatly approve of this.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet
Name: Herr Doktor
Race: Doktor.

Vol Sar'Minin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vol Sar'Minin   Vol Sar'Minin Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:43 pm

Looks good.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine
Race: Human

Vol Sar'Minin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vol Sar'Minin   Vol Sar'Minin Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:47 pm

Looks good and all-around possible. So, why the hell not?

Vol Sar'Minin Seal-of-approval

I <3 you for using my C-50.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

Vol Sar'Minin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vol Sar'Minin   Vol Sar'Minin Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:43 pm

Complete and utter approval on this one.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Magoo

Mr.Magoo

Character sheet
Name: Ishaaar Naiwee
Race: Mindflayer

Vol Sar'Minin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vol Sar'Minin   Vol Sar'Minin Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:46 pm

It's so beautiful! :'D
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

Vol Sar'Minin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vol Sar'Minin   Vol Sar'Minin Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:17 pm

New picture and theme.
Back to top Go down

Vol Sar'Minin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vol Sar'Minin   Vol Sar'Minin Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:11 am

This is Psyches character, why did this need approving anyway? Moved for great justice.
Back to top Go down
BloodStream

BloodStream

Vol Sar'Minin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vol Sar'Minin   Vol Sar'Minin Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:58 am

ViralHatred wrote:
This is Psyches character, why did this need approving anyway? Moved for great justice.
Because sometimes even admins make mistakes, or don't think things through.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet

Vol Sar'Minin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vol Sar'Minin   Vol Sar'Minin Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:08 am

Psycheandromida wrote:
Vol owns The Badassious. An Amblic star ship that features ten turrets, each with programmable AI, and nigh-indestructible fusion reactor and a gigantic fist on the front of the ship that can punch through capitol ships.

Waaaait a minute...

This guy owns a capitol/capital (whichever is right) starship that has nearly indestructible fusion reactor, and some sort of giantic fist that can punch through other ships?

What?
Back to top Go down
BloodStream

BloodStream

Vol Sar'Minin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vol Sar'Minin   Vol Sar'Minin Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:10 am

Markka wrote:
Psycheandromida wrote:

Waaaait a minute...

This guy owns a capitol/capital (whichever is right) starship that has nearly indestructible fusion reactor, and some sort of giantic fist that can punch through other ships?

What?

http://aeria.omgforum.net/vehicles-f116/amblic-ships-and-vehicles-t3442.htm
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet

Vol Sar'Minin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vol Sar'Minin   Vol Sar'Minin Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:13 am

And I don't suppose that could rain down hell on just about anything?
Back to top Go down
BloodStream

BloodStream

Vol Sar'Minin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vol Sar'Minin   Vol Sar'Minin Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:30 am

Possibly, but I'm fairly sure if you steal a prized ship from the most powerful Amblic in the galaxy, you'd want to keep a fairly low profile.
I mean, my Amblic Character also has Amblic Deathsquads after her; who's to say the guy Vol stole the ship from hasn't given a report of Vol to the Deathsquads, too?

Also, the fusion reactor is almost indestructible, but the rest of the ship is susceptible to damage. This isn't a military ship.
Back to top Go down

Vol Sar'Minin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vol Sar'Minin   Vol Sar'Minin Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:48 pm

You're also forgetting that Eshira's atmosphere prevents orbital bombardments and only light craft and shuttles are ever allowed to land.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

Vol Sar'Minin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vol Sar'Minin   Vol Sar'Minin Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:28 pm

BloodStream wrote:
I mean, my Amblic Character also has Amblic Deathsquads after her; who's to say the guy Vol stole the ship from hasn't given a report of Vol to the Deathsquads, too?

I'm willing to bet the characters won't actually be endangered.

The ship itself is... well, just seems like a joke, to be honest. A giant fist that can punch through capitol ships?
Back to top Go down
BloodStream

BloodStream

Vol Sar'Minin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vol Sar'Minin   Vol Sar'Minin Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:59 pm

Munroe wrote:
BloodStream wrote:

Jacker suggested an event of sorts where the Deathsquad tracks down Triana and attempt to kill her.
That would be the point where my character gets PK'd. Probably.
Back to top Go down

Vol Sar'Minin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vol Sar'Minin   Vol Sar'Minin Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:01 pm

Munroe wrote:
BloodStream wrote:

The ship itself is... well, just seems like a joke, to be honest. A giant fist that can punch through capitol ships?

Generic term would be "Ramming Frigate" which could also stem from modified Asteroid Tugs to specially designed Frigates.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vol Sar'Minin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vol Sar'Minin   Vol Sar'Minin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vol Sar'Minin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Archive :: Thread Basket :: Characters-
Jump to: