Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mudar Putnik-Ogromna Zivotinja

Go down 
+6
Mack
Psycheandromida
Blitz
Markka
BloodStream
Olde Rika
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet
Name: Herr Doktor
Race: Doktor.

Mudar Putnik-Ogromna Zivotinja - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mudar Putnik-Ogromna Zivotinja   Mudar Putnik-Ogromna Zivotinja - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:53 pm

I don't see any harm as long as you roleplay the amount of flares and the shield effectively.
Back to top Go down
Olde Rika
I cybered with Geo for this title.
Olde Rika

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Mudar Putnik-Ogromna Zivotinja   Mudar Putnik-Ogromna Zivotinja - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:56 pm

Keep in mind it will be agile and fast so conventional explosives could be dodged. Although frankly why would some one be shooting the leader of a nearly dead race? Ugh that's irrelevant. I will edit it.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Mudar Putnik-Ogromna Zivotinja   Mudar Putnik-Ogromna Zivotinja - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:58 pm

If he pisses the wrong people off, why not?
Back to top Go down
Olde Rika
Olde Rika

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Mudar Putnik-Ogromna Zivotinja   Mudar Putnik-Ogromna Zivotinja - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:07 pm

Edited. I hope its better
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Mudar Putnik-Ogromna Zivotinja   Mudar Putnik-Ogromna Zivotinja - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:24 pm

I would just like to point out that flares only function for heat-seeking missiles. And not many people will use heat-seeking when they have access to higher-grade homing missiles.
Back to top Go down
Olde Rika
Olde Rika

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Mudar Putnik-Ogromna Zivotinja   Mudar Putnik-Ogromna Zivotinja - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:32 pm

OK. The helicopter is super edited now. I believe this time I have it balanced decently without being indestructible.
Back to top Go down
Olde Rika
Olde Rika

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Mudar Putnik-Ogromna Zivotinja   Mudar Putnik-Ogromna Zivotinja - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:36 am

OK. There have been very little responses to this article. Does that mean that he isn't accepted or is he accepted? I'm not really sure why he wouldn't be accepted though. I fixed all the questionable things and replaced them to make them more fair. Now someone let me know if Ogromna is accepted or not please.
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Mudar Putnik-Ogromna Zivotinja   Mudar Putnik-Ogromna Zivotinja - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:12 am

Looks good to me, cannot wait to steal helicopter Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Olde Rika
Olde Rika

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Mudar Putnik-Ogromna Zivotinja   Mudar Putnik-Ogromna Zivotinja - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:31 pm

I really would appreciate if this was move to approval. If not someone tell me if its approved or not.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Mudar Putnik-Ogromna Zivotinja   Mudar Putnik-Ogromna Zivotinja - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:10 pm

Olde Rika wrote:
OK. There have been very little responses to this article.

Other than the two pages prior =x?

But you seem to have changed the helicopter to match the guidelines set out by others in the community, and uh, yeah, otherwise looks good.

Though i honestly did laugh at the name.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Mudar Putnik-Ogromna Zivotinja   Mudar Putnik-Ogromna Zivotinja - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:37 am

*cough*

People need to start noticing that admins for Eshira section have yet to be assigned, nobody on the forum can move threads in the Eshira section but Jacker and Pat, but and they have more important things to do. Stop bumping the character page and asking for approval when people are constantly commenting on the thread and when it is so painfully obvious that it cannot be moved right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mudar Putnik-Ogromna Zivotinja   Mudar Putnik-Ogromna Zivotinja - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:12 am

I've contacted pat just yesterday suggesting moderators.

I'm quite happy to offer my services having had previous moderation experience.
Back to top Go down
Olde Rika
Olde Rika

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Mudar Putnik-Ogromna Zivotinja   Mudar Putnik-Ogromna Zivotinja - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:31 pm

Does it take a lot of people to approve something or does an admin do it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mudar Putnik-Ogromna Zivotinja   Mudar Putnik-Ogromna Zivotinja - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:37 pm

Jacker/senior members approve them, but there is nobody to move stuff.
Back to top Go down
Olde Rika
Olde Rika

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Mudar Putnik-Ogromna Zivotinja   Mudar Putnik-Ogromna Zivotinja - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:38 pm

I would rather at least have it approved so it doesn't really need to be moved.
Back to top Go down
Olde Rika
Olde Rika

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Mudar Putnik-Ogromna Zivotinja   Mudar Putnik-Ogromna Zivotinja - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:51 pm

I guess he is approved.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Mudar Putnik-Ogromna Zivotinja   Mudar Putnik-Ogromna Zivotinja - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:32 pm

Psycheandromida wrote:
*cough*

People need to start noticing that admins for Eshira section have yet to be assigned, nobody on the forum can move threads in the Eshira section but Jacker and Pat, but and they have more important things to do. Stop bumping the character page and asking for approval when people are constantly commenting on the thread and when it is so painfully obvious that it cannot be moved right now.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Mudar Putnik-Ogromna Zivotinja   Mudar Putnik-Ogromna Zivotinja - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:43 pm

Nobody reads Psyche. Many just hit keys and if a "word" looks too long they just backspace or make some spaces between letters. It's what Mark Twain and Stephen King do.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
Olde Rika
Olde Rika

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Mudar Putnik-Ogromna Zivotinja   Mudar Putnik-Ogromna Zivotinja - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:26 pm

Just because it is not in the approval section doesn't mean it cant be approved.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Mudar Putnik-Ogromna Zivotinja   Mudar Putnik-Ogromna Zivotinja - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:03 am

Olde you're doing the same thing as the others. There's no point approving it if you can't move it to the approved section. Just sit tight and stop being so impatient, please.
Back to top Go down
BloodStream

BloodStream

PostSubject: Re: Mudar Putnik-Ogromna Zivotinja   Mudar Putnik-Ogromna Zivotinja - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:19 am

Olde Rika wrote:
Just because it is not in the approval section doesn't mean it cant be approved.

Dear god, can you not read?
Read what Psyche said about there not being any admins.
Now read it again.
Do you understand yet?
Back to top Go down
Olde Rika
Olde Rika

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Mudar Putnik-Ogromna Zivotinja   Mudar Putnik-Ogromna Zivotinja - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:34 pm

I dont need it moved now. All i want is for it to verbally be "Approved". It doesn't have to be approved normally, just let me know if it will be so i could edit or remove him.
Back to top Go down
BloodStream

BloodStream

PostSubject: Re: Mudar Putnik-Ogromna Zivotinja   Mudar Putnik-Ogromna Zivotinja - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:22 pm

None of us are officially allowed to approve things. We're not admins.
How many times do we have to say this?
Now stop needlessly bumping this thread and wait patiently. Pat's assigning a new admin soon, since Viralhatred has vanished for a few weeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mudar Putnik-Ogromna Zivotinja   Mudar Putnik-Ogromna Zivotinja - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:02 am

Moved to approval as per request. Would you like me to also clean up the thread?
Back to top Go down
Olde Rika
Olde Rika

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Mudar Putnik-Ogromna Zivotinja   Mudar Putnik-Ogromna Zivotinja - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:14 pm

Edited. More reasonable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mudar Putnik-Ogromna Zivotinja   Mudar Putnik-Ogromna Zivotinja - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mudar Putnik-Ogromna Zivotinja
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Archive :: Thread Basket :: Characters :: Failed Characters-
Jump to: