Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jimaylia Tre'fas

Go down 
+6
Phry
Reanimated
Vinnie
Zaku350
Fuzzy Wolfy
link711
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
link711

Jimaylia Tre'fas Empty
PostSubject: Jimaylia Tre'fas   Jimaylia Tre'fas Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:45 pm

Jimaylia Tre'fas 208ed0w

"The wicked witch placed a curse on the woman, that was certain. The woman became the most unluckiest woman to be known, and it will be passed on to every single generation after her."

Spoken in Shikaru
---------------"Gah! What is that?!" Exclaimed the elder warrior with her profound voice. "Remove it from my sight!"
The dragonborn guards removed the female hybrid from the elder's presence with no words. Word spread around the city of a homeless mutant, which quickly transformed into gossip of a wicked demon from another dimension who's soul purpose is to remove everything living from existence. Rumours, gah. They took notice of the creature, and stayed far from it's presence. They didn't seem to notice, or care that she technically was exactly what they are.

After being dumped in the poverty-stricken section of the town, she began to fend off for herself. A few began to stalk her, believing that her scales were worth much to a human population. She was nothing like them. At least from her looks. Covered in spikes, and boney scales, she was disliked by all. And she was the unluckiest of them all. Only a few years old, and already hated, alone, and independent. One positive to her loneliness, is that she began to entice herself by reading, learning, preparing herself to prove the community of the city that she isn't a monster. At first, it was about the city's history, famous groups and heroes, villains, and other junk she found at the crappy library. She became well rounded with cooking, and alchemy. It wasn't enough, and she pushed herself to learn more. After gaining an enjoyment for magic, she began to read about it twenty four seven. One day, she put it to the test. While reading a dusty old book about pyro-magic, she concentrated and put all her will to make a single fireball. She tried for hours, and no luck. Her luck was still down in the dumps, and will always be. She tried out an occupation as a journey tailor, and became an apprentice for an elderly man. His life wasn't going to last much longer, and he was eager to find someone to pass down his knowledge to. She was competent with tailoring, and soon, she took place of the elderly man. She worked as an owner of a tailor shop in the poor district for a while, before closing it down, and moving to a richer district. In the beginning, the shop was doing quite well. A few managed to turn their head to the fact that she's not 'normal'. She eventually began to make a few friends here and there. But, most of all, she made enemies. It started with rival shops, and it progressed to others. People began to hate her for what she is, once again. They despised what she was, and believed she was a plague.

She founds herself being chased out of the city a few years after. She wore an old cloak, with a set of leather clothing. She tailored both. She formed a small caravan with a few others, combing her tailoring, with food, and weaponry. She wasn't fond of violence at the time, and she barely managed to say yes to the blacksmith. The caravan travelled around the land, selling their wares. They would stop at towns and a few cities to resupply. After drifting away from her former kin, she mixed in with other races. During the long trip to sell things, she discovered there were other beings. She never thought about reading information based on other races. It was something new to her, and she wondered,

"Why me? There's these even worse looking things, and my own people hated me because I look different. Look at these people! They have the biggest ears. Oh, and those orcs. They're huge, and killers. I had to be the unlucky one!"

The caravan grew larger, and each of them became familiar with each other. She felt liked and wanted in the caravan. After a while, the caravan's population decreased. The elderly died, the young left to pursue their dreams, after having earned a bit of money from it, and the rest simply disappeared.

More years passed. The caravan was no longer around, and she was on her own again. She became adept with crafting things, and stayed in the woods, away from civilization. She has her own makeshift bed, and pretty much, she made her own home in the woods. Her food was rabbits, and if she managed to find a few, felines. Her camp and home increased in size. Her personality pretty much deflated, and she became pessimistic once again. She thought about returning to the city she was hated. It was still /her/ city. She believed she could prove that she wasn't an abomination. The thought grew in, and she built her courage up. She left the woods, and she left her new life. She hoped that she could return to the tailor business. Months passed, and she managed to get close to the city. Several trees were cut along the road. Footprints were buried all around the road. Something was missing here. The city. She found the ruins of what used to be a thriving civilization; completely burned down. Old, crumpled buildings were covered in moss. Trees were already growing from what used to be the beautiful plaza. What looks like centuries ago, only happened a decade ago. She sat down, and kept her emotions in check. It wasn't like it used to be. After thinking for a while, she darted off to the elder's hut. It was the weakest place of all, and the oldest. But it was also the most important. At first sight, there was nothing wrong with it. Everything around it was burned. Charred. And then the hut, it was perfectly fine! As if no one laid a finger on it. She stepped through the drapes. Stuck into a pole was the elders head. It was in mint condition. Except, everything else besides the head was missing. She thought,

"... Who would want to kill the elder? Who would want to destroy an entire city full of innocent lives? Wait. They're not innocent. They tortured me. They made my life living hell..."

She found what was missing. It wasn't the city, it wasn't the elder. It was the joy that the place she was born in, the place that deserved to by burned and buried a long time ago, is finally gone! She ran out of the ruins in happiness, simply wanting to do better than what people thought she was. One thing is sure. She'll never be wicked demon from another dimension who's soul purpose is to remove everything living from existence.

Last edited by link711 on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
link711

Jimaylia Tre'fas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimaylia Tre'fas   Jimaylia Tre'fas Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:48 pm

---------=| Description 'n' Appearance |=---------
-----------| Details |---------
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Light Brown
Height: Six feet, two inches.
Weight: 143 Pounds
Short Description: The odd-looking woman stands at six feet and about two inches. The woman has an average female human body, with the addition of a tail, and other significant features. She has brown hair, and brown eyes. Her hard skin is covered in bone scales, and her back has a boney spine along the middle of it. Spikes stick out from her head, back, and arms. Her tail is mostly covered by her bone scales, and the tip of it is completely bone. Her skin is a light tan, and her hands are covered in bones as well. Her nails act like sharp claws. She typically wears leather clothing and a cloak.

---------=| Skills 'n' Attributes |=---------
Jimaylia Tre'fas 21nns6u
Key:
C - Charisma. She's not very well with people. She lived most of her life secluded from others. 2/10
P - Perception / Senses. Her senses are somewhat low for a dragonkin. Although, that might be due to her luck and unusual composure. 4/10
Str - Strength / Power. The power that came from being a dragonkin isn't as powerful compared to other dragonborn. Although, her strength isn't as strong as a full fledged dragonborn, she is still about a quarter stronger than an average human. 6.5/10
E - Endurance. Her skin and scales are quite protective against projectiles. They're much stronger than normal human skin, but isn't overpowered enough to be compared to rock skin(?). 6/10
A - Agility / Evasiveness. She was luckily gifted with her strength, and as well with her speed. She's somewhat fast compared to other dragonkin, and she practiced it a lot during her journey after finding out the city she was part of crumbled. 5.5/10
S - Stealthiness. Adding to her agility, she's stealthy. Barely, because of her somewhat large size, tail, and obvious spikes and bones. But she tries! 3/10
W - Weaponry. She's never had time to train her weapon skills. That includes maces, daggers, swords, mauls, anything you can think of. She has basic knowledge from what she has seen. Which is to swing a weapon and hope for the best.[She's bad with all types of weapons. :S] 1/10

-------------------------------

---------=| Personality 'n' Traits |=---------
Alignment: True Neutral.
After being pretty much ruined by the people in her former city, she was on the brink to becoming what they said she was. At the last moment, she understood that by creating violence in the city, she would be a demon. Her attitude towards the others around her changed, and she became more calm tempered about what people do around her. She decided to keep to herself, and see where life takes her. She's just going to do what she must to live life to the fullest.
Personality Overview: She always kept to herself, and had a calm aura compared to others. She's easily ticked off though, which would put her in an extensive period of simple rage depending on the severity of what pissed her off. She tries to be friendly most of the time, thinking the way to have a good life, is to have friends. She tends to have a casual smile on her face if she's simply out. If she's in trouble, or suddenly isn't smiling, she just needs a picker-uper, or has some shit to deal with. If someone tells her something to do, and it isn't something she personally feels is right, or simply something dumb, she'd be rebellious. Since she lived her life without having an authority figure above her, she didn't learn about discipline. She does whatever pops into her mind.
Positive Traits: Curious, Optimistic, Somewhat Ambitious, Independent.
Negative Traits: Rebellious, Easily Distracted, Naïve, Undisciplined.
Languages: Shikaru - Nearly Perfected
Anglos - Learning.

---------=| Deity 'n' Affiliations |=---------
Deity: None.
Affiliations: ???
Record: ???
???

---------=| Tasks 'n' Goals |=---------

---( Eternal )---
- Nothin' -

----( Completed )----
- Nothin' -

---( In-Progress )---
- Find a place to put her tailoring skills to the test. -

---( Failed ; Canceled )---
- Nothin' -

---------=| Inventory 'n' Equipment |=---------
=| Weaponry |=

=| Apparel & Armor|=
=| Inventory |=

• Nothin'.
=| General Belongings |=

Last edited by link711 on Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:57 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
link711

Jimaylia Tre'fas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimaylia Tre'fas   Jimaylia Tre'fas Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:24 pm

One question, can someone move this to the approval section? I forgot to make the thread there.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wolfy

Fuzzy Wolfy

Jimaylia Tre'fas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimaylia Tre'fas   Jimaylia Tre'fas Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:28 pm

Honestly.

This application is fucking awesome.

Approved on my side.
Back to top Go down
link711

Jimaylia Tre'fas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimaylia Tre'fas   Jimaylia Tre'fas Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:29 pm

Thanks fuzzy. :]
Back to top Go down
Zaku350

Zaku350

Character sheet
Name: Zaku Daikun
Race: ---

Jimaylia Tre'fas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimaylia Tre'fas   Jimaylia Tre'fas Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:00 pm

I remember that template, oh so long ago. :3

It's got my approval, though- the pic's not working for me. D:

Last edited by Zaku350 on Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wolfy

Fuzzy Wolfy

Jimaylia Tre'fas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimaylia Tre'fas   Jimaylia Tre'fas Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:01 pm

Deja vu
Back to top Go down
link711

Jimaylia Tre'fas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimaylia Tre'fas   Jimaylia Tre'fas Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:05 pm

Eh, I know it's too revealing. I was looking for a picture for a while, trust me. I'll go search again. If you want, I can block off the gluteus maximus. :3
Back to top Go down
Vinnie

Vinnie

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

Jimaylia Tre'fas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimaylia Tre'fas   Jimaylia Tre'fas Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:45 pm

Is it bad to say that picture gave me a stiffy
Back to top Go down
link711

Jimaylia Tre'fas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimaylia Tre'fas   Jimaylia Tre'fas Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:47 pm

it kinda looks like a guy, after seeing it many times. :S

either way, that's how she's suppose to look like, with more female features i guess.
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

Jimaylia Tre'fas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimaylia Tre'fas   Jimaylia Tre'fas Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:49 am

I like this Aprrove for what its worth
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

Jimaylia Tre'fas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimaylia Tre'fas   Jimaylia Tre'fas Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:17 am

Vinnie wrote:
Is it bad to say that picture gave me a stiffy

you need a girlfriend.

character looks good, layout is pleasing to mine eyes, the picture is pretty cool. approval on my part, i'll take a deeper look into this later, but this is my temporary approval.
Back to top Go down
link711

Jimaylia Tre'fas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimaylia Tre'fas   Jimaylia Tre'fas Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:48 am

Updated the second post. added personality overview, information about her alignment, and information about her skills.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

Jimaylia Tre'fas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimaylia Tre'fas   Jimaylia Tre'fas Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:33 pm

A few questions.

What race was she born to? Dragonborn, as the guards were Dragonborn? If that's the case, then her mutation actually isn't the spikes and scales, but the soft, human like flesh...

What are the exact specifics of the mutation? What has it done to her, skill wise?

How did the mutation come about?

Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

Jimaylia Tre'fas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimaylia Tre'fas   Jimaylia Tre'fas Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:35 pm

okay, let me elaborate;

1. The entire personality is just a bunch of few random traits thrown in and mixed up and then all stirred together with a few pinches of not paying attention to what you just wrote and then splattered all over the personality section with a random blast.

2. 800 gold in 8 separate bags? Even as a rough estimate that screams now. Travellers don't have that fucking much. Not even people with a permanent residence carries that much with them.

3. The hybrid race is just, to put it bluntly, blatantly retarded.

4. As a sub-point to the hybrid race. Retaining both strength and agility? Yea-no.

5. How the fuck does shit fit that clothing over those spikes? And before you say they retract, let me just say that if you do, I will personally stab you in the eye.
Back to top Go down
link711

Jimaylia Tre'fas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimaylia Tre'fas   Jimaylia Tre'fas Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:02 pm

Pat wrote:
What race was she born to? Dragonborn, as the guards were Dragonborn? If that's the case, then her mutation actually isn't the spikes and scales, but the soft, human like flesh...
The mutation is the missing wings, and the soft fleshiness. She was born as a dragonborn/dragonkin. (They're the same thing?)

Pat wrote:
What are the exact specifics of the mutation? What has it done to her, skill wise?
Well, she has no wings. Which obviously means she can't fly. The soft parts of her body, (some part of the arms, back, legs, etc.) are more vulnerable to attacks.

Pat wrote:
How did the mutation come about?
Birth defect. Some people are born without limbs IRL. Same thing here. And the quote on the first post says why. :]

1. Not really? Besides, it's her personality. I explained each personality trait in the overview. Reread it.
2. She spent half of her life in a caravan. Do you expect her to have pocket change? She hasn't spent money, besides on food. Which is why you don't see her walking around with a large box full of weapons, clothing, potions, and other shit.
3. So is your lore on Vampires? An entire section of vampires dedicated to make your precious 'Marcus' being superior to all, simply for more power?
4. It isn't a 50/50 deal.
5. It doesn't retract, they just punctured holes in the clothes, and they stick out. Would you prefer that she made her own custom suit full of tiny holes for each spike, and her tail? Or that she walks around completely naked so those good ol' Zaki twins can walk around with their frozen dick and accidentally puncture her? Yea-no.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

Jimaylia Tre'fas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimaylia Tre'fas   Jimaylia Tre'fas Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:21 pm

1. both me and pat has established that you contradicted yourself in the personality.

2. the gold count is stupid, considering you have no record on how she actually earned the gold. apparantly it just randomly fell into her pockets after following a caravan around.

4. you're giving yourself superior strength and agility. not okay in my books. and on that topic, you have no real measurement for either of them, so they could both be the levels of a giant.

5. who the fuck are the zaki twins?

Quote :
3. So is your lore on Vampires? An entire section of vampires dedicated to make your precious 'Marcus' being superior to all, simply for more power?

don't get butthurt over that i called your hybrid retarded. trying to insult me just makes it obvious you have no counter-argument and that you're desperate.
Back to top Go down
link711

Jimaylia Tre'fas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimaylia Tre'fas   Jimaylia Tre'fas Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:30 pm

1. How? Each trait has a certain level, and others overlap eachother. For example, her low leadership trait is won over by her rebellious attitude. She'd follow someone to the point where they'd get on her nerves, or do something stupid.
2. She didn't follow them around, she sold things that she made. She was a tailor.
4. Her strength and agility aren't maxed out. To be more specific about her strength and agility she's stuck between a human's strength and a dragonborn, and her agility is as well as a chubby human.
5. I'm pretty sure you left at the time, and there aren't Zaki twins. I'm just saying, someone like Zaki can come around and walk around in the town with their dick wobbling out of their pants.

I'm not butthurt, I'm just saying that your vampire lore is just as retarded. You think you're superior than me, and have the right to insult my creation, while I can't say the same thing about yours? Then you are retarded, my good sir. And she isn't a hybrid race, she's just a mutation. Hybrid as in a similar combination between a human and dragonborn, (which came out as a mutation.) And if you wish to say that a different race that isn't in the lore retarded as well, there's a whole bunch of other things that aren't even in the lore. Like phear's tentacle thingy. Heck, kobolds aren't even in Olden's library of lore.

Not to mention that she isn't even overpowered. There have been full dragonborns in the past, and they've been allowed. Vampires that are equally, or even stronger have been accepted. A shit load of things have been accepted. Seriously Mack. If you're going to base your dislike for this character on OOC dislikeness, or whatever, get out. The character's still fresh. The personality can be tweaked and worked on. Hell, I plan on having a massive change on this character depending on what happens in server. That's why I made her alignment true neutral. She can change at anytime.

Last edited by link711 on Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wolfy

Fuzzy Wolfy

Jimaylia Tre'fas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimaylia Tre'fas   Jimaylia Tre'fas Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:32 pm

I still approve of it on my side.

Besides I've seen him RP and I trust him to be responsible with the character.
Back to top Go down
Zaku350

Zaku350

Character sheet
Name: Zaku Daikun
Race: ---

Jimaylia Tre'fas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimaylia Tre'fas   Jimaylia Tre'fas Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:44 pm

For the sake of keeping myself out of these sort've things, because I don't want to grow distasteful in anyone's eyes- Both sides are bringing up good points, and what-not.

It's truthfully a decision on administration's part, not ours. But I feel the character itself is fine, perhaps it's strengthens are a tad high- but that can always be tweaked.

As for my opinion on it's approval or not, I think I ought to withdraw- as much as I do like the idea of the character.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

Jimaylia Tre'fas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimaylia Tre'fas   Jimaylia Tre'fas Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:53 pm

If you retain the full strength of a dragonborn, then I'd say you should tone down speed/agility.

Also, when Mack was talking about the personality and how I agree with him on it, there are parts that seem to blatantly contradict each other. One would be her 'independant' nature, while also having a lack of ability to make her own decisions.

Quote :
She prefers being told what to do, rather than thinking about something new to do for herself.

If someone tells her something to do, and it isn't something she personally feels is right, or simply something dumb, she'd be rebellious.

Positive Traits: Independent

Back to top Go down
link711

Jimaylia Tre'fas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimaylia Tre'fas   Jimaylia Tre'fas Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:56 pm

Oh that part. :[

I'll fix it to what would be preferred, then.

And she's not going to have a full dragonborn strength. She's stuck between the two. Her strength is weaker than a full fledged dragonborn.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

Jimaylia Tre'fas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimaylia Tre'fas   Jimaylia Tre'fas Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:58 pm

You decide her personality. I'm just pointing out a contradiction.
Back to top Go down
link711

Jimaylia Tre'fas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimaylia Tre'fas   Jimaylia Tre'fas Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:03 pm

I know, I meant preferred, as in my liking. :3

--edit--

I fixed her personality, and I fixed her skills and attributes. Put a scale, and talked about her strength a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

Jimaylia Tre'fas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimaylia Tre'fas   Jimaylia Tre'fas Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:09 pm

Hey another Dragonborn, i was starting to feel lonely, even though i dont play him to offten but still.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jimaylia Tre'fas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimaylia Tre'fas   Jimaylia Tre'fas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jimaylia Tre'fas
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Aeria Section :: Characters :: The Previous Age-
Jump to: