Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Infection RP

Go down 
+4
Psycheandromida
Munroe
Pat
Rutabega
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rutabega
Rutabega

Infection RP Empty
PostSubject: Infection RP   Infection RP Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:32 am

In a blast of nostalgia I'd like to hear from those of you oldfags that remember infections and memories that you took from it, be it good or bad.

I myself have endless memories of playing Bio-weapons like Shredder and Specter against groups of determined survivors who always seemed to get the best against BioTec and Fredrick Alvant.

Also, one fond memory of mine is in the apartments when Shredder impaled a Russian soldier, lifting him into the air on his arm before throwing him through a wall.

Hehe, Specter.

Infection RP Resistance-2-743444
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

Infection RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infection RP   Infection RP Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:53 am

I remember one event in particular. Leon something or other, a character drak played, and me, playing James Markossian, holed up in this apartment building. We slept in different rooms, different floors, and I just remember sitting there, when I realized both ICly and OOCly something bad was going down. I stepped out the door and bumped into Leon, who had noticed something too, when the door at the end of the hall blew off it's hinges and a bunch of soldiers blew in. We took cover, I only had my pistol, and we were forced back into the room. Further forced back into the bathroom, I remember as we tried to decide what to do--fight and possibly die, or surrender, when what's her name, a BOW that Geo played, bashed through the door and pointed a wicked looking shotgun at us. We surrendered.

Back to top Go down

Infection RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infection RP   Infection RP Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:40 am

People were too busy in their own personal 'circles' to include me at all, which is frankly the reason Infection did not interest me. The only reason I went there is because nobody else was on olden.

Basically, InfectionRP was fun for people it allowed to have fun.

Last edited by xeno586 on Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

Infection RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infection RP   Infection RP Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:16 pm

You know how I remember Infection? I was banned from it before it even started, due to Geo's immature little grudge against me, which I can tell you was not for any logical reason. Good times.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

Infection RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infection RP   Infection RP Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:21 pm

I remember Infection. It failed horribly because Geo was incapable of original thought and instead decided putting circle-jerkers in an abandoned city with zombies would work.
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Rutabega

Infection RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infection RP   Infection RP Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:41 pm

Psycheandromida wrote:
I remember Infection. It failed horribly because Geo was incapable of original thought and instead decided putting circle-jerkers in an abandoned city with zombies would work.

So, you obviously don't remember anything correct, seeing how I was in charge of the plot and the majority of the lore.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

Infection RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infection RP   Infection RP Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:47 pm

Rutabega wrote:
Psycheandromida wrote:

So, you obviously don't remember anything correct, seeing how I was in charge of the plot and the majority of the lore.

Oh, it's pretty obvious that I do. It was boring, snobbish and only existed because Geo was bored of Olden.
Back to top Go down
Zaku350

Zaku350

Character sheet
Name: Zaku Daikun
Race: ---

Infection RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infection RP   Infection RP Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:10 pm

I remember it, I was in it for like-- a day. Didn't like it, I can't help but agree with the issue following circlejerks. But that's all it was for me, which made me sad. I wasn't included in a thing. But hey, if other's enjoyed it- I've got no right to criticize.
Back to top Go down
Sharq

Sharq

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

Infection RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infection RP   Infection RP Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:34 pm

Can someone explain to me what it was about? Like, the story, factions, etc.?
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Rutabega

Infection RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infection RP   Infection RP Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:40 pm

It was just a few of us in a branchoff community run on a server that one of the members hosted. Long story to explain all of it but think of it as similar to Resident Evil.
Back to top Go down
Jack
President of the Gay Bar
Jack

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

Infection RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infection RP   Infection RP Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:46 pm

I remember being a Head Scientist of BioTec, working on feeding little plebians to that project; Behemoth, was it? Anyway, Phaeron controlled it. It was badass for the time we were there and sadly it was more of a Drak x Geo circlejerk for most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

Infection RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infection RP   Infection RP Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:47 pm

As Samuel Lindberg, I managed to get myself captured by BioTec and close to Dr. Maylarn. And I was -this- close to hitting it off with her, and bringing down the entire thing.

Plus I talked a BioTec sniper into believing he was being exploited, which he was, but he couldn't take it, popped himself and I got Phaeron'd in the face.

GOOD TIMES.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Infection RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infection RP   Infection RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infection RP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: OOC Chat :: General Discussion-
Jump to: