Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kamile Horstheim

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Magoo

Mr.Magoo

Character sheet
Name: Ishaaar Naiwee
Race: Mindflayer

Kamile Horstheim Empty
PostSubject: Kamile Horstheim   Kamile Horstheim Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:24 pm

Name: Kamile Horstheim
Aliases: -NULL-
Race: Human
Current Residence: Zaasehr
Faction: Horstheim Foundation
Subfaction: -NULL-
Birthplace: Sparysias
Biography: The second child of Abaduli Horstheim, and his only daughter. Her vivacious personality is only seconded by her startling beauty. Kamile heads the fine and liberal arts programs in Sparysias. She is insidiously kind, using her pull as the public favorite of the five children to often times push legislation for her own benefit. Her devout fanaticism for the arts is unparalleled by most everyone in the known world. Her obsession with the lost art and artists of earth, is, quite devout to say the least. She has an entire private gallery of reproduction paintings and portraits of famous artists of Earth just down the hall from her room. Kamile is also the principle chair clarinetist in the Zaasehr Wind Orchestra, which she funds. Her work does not stop at the arts, she is also in charge of public education in Sparysias. Under her leadership, High School drop out rates have decreased by 74%. And University attendance is up by 13%. During a small riot in the early weeks of the cultural boom she was taken hostage by a terrorist group, who still to this day has not been identified. There only demand was the resignation of Abaduli from the throne. They did not receive the ransom in question, they however, did receive Tarrim accompanied by a large division of infantry an mechanized units. The terrorists fled, leaving Kamile tied to a chair in a room when the military stormed the complex. Experts say this is what could have spurred her suspected clinical paranoia. Her ultimate goal is to blindside her brother, Tarrim upon his acquisition of the throne. This desire is spurred by her delusional dream that she can move Sparysias into space, and using the space country, she can locate Earth. Where she would turn the entire planet into an art exibit. Though, me and you know this could never happen, her fanaticism has driven her to believe it a possibility. The only person aside from her who knows of her 'goals' is her secretary, Amanda Flazgow, who was Kamile's nanny when she was a girl. Kamile's influence was directly responsible for the cultural boom of 2770. During which cultural repression was lifted, making way for the current period of enlightenment the country is now in.
Personality: Flattering, kind, paranoid.
Appearance: <trying to find a good pic>

Last edited by Mr.Magoo on Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:40 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

Kamile Horstheim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamile Horstheim   Kamile Horstheim Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:07 pm

Flattering, kind, psychotic.

Aren't these just a teeny bit contradictory.

Back to top Go down

Kamile Horstheim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamile Horstheim   Kamile Horstheim Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:09 pm

Phry wrote:

Not at all. - Also fuck sorry Phry, I need to stop pressing edit instead of quote.
Back to top Go down
BloodStream

BloodStream

Kamile Horstheim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamile Horstheim   Kamile Horstheim Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:48 pm

Psychotic =/= murdering lunatic
And even if it did, just because you're a murdering lunatic doesn't mean you can't be flattering and kind towards people. Before you kill them, I mean.

Anyways, another lovely bio from Magoo. I like it.

Back to top Go down
Mr.Magoo

Mr.Magoo

Character sheet

Kamile Horstheim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamile Horstheim   Kamile Horstheim Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:03 pm

I'm kind of upset though... I can't find any music that goes with this one. D: I've already put 4 different songs in there but none fit right when I read the bio while its playing.

EDIT: Fitting music has been located? I like to think so.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Magoo

Mr.Magoo

Character sheet

Kamile Horstheim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamile Horstheim   Kamile Horstheim Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:41 pm

Phry wrote:

Edited that, used the wrong P word. Paranoid works better for what I have envisioned for her.
Back to top Go down
Kali

Kali

Character sheet
Name:

Kamile Horstheim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamile Horstheim   Kamile Horstheim Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:00 am

could do with a reason/description of what she's doing near the town the RP is focused around but seems quite acceptable to me despite lack of that.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Mr.Magoo

Mr.Magoo

Character sheet

Kamile Horstheim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamile Horstheim   Kamile Horstheim Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:07 pm

Kali wrote:
could do with a reason/description of what she's doing near the town the RP is focused around but seems quite acceptable to me despite lack of that.

APPROVED

Oh this is just a general Bio, she's not actually in the town. At least not yet. She's still in Sparysias
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kamile Horstheim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamile Horstheim   Kamile Horstheim Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kamile Horstheim
Page 1 of 1