Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Broseidon, god of awesome.

Go down 
+2
Mack
Blitz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet
Name: Herr Doktor
Race: Doktor.

Broseidon, god of awesome. Empty
PostSubject: Broseidon, god of awesome.   Broseidon, god of awesome. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:04 pm

My World Lit homework today to remake the creation of Earth in any way I wanted.

In the beginning, it was dark; and then Broseidon picked up his electric guitar, and started playing a song made of pure awesome, so awesome it would implode your ear lobes if you heard it. He fell to his knees, sliding across the universe’s polished floor, pointing the end of his electric guitar down, a huge bolt of lightning coming from it and exploding. The smoke cleared, and Broseidon had created Earth.

Broseidon then sky dived from the universe into Earth, doing a guitar solo with his right hand and playing drums with his left, while he played bass guitar with his mouth, and sung the lyrics with his feet, while on fire. As Broseidon was after all God of Awesome, he could defy logic in awesome proportions without even breaking one manly sweat.

He did 10 backflips before landing on Earth. It was barren of any life, just a huge ball of dirt, no sun or water. He summoned a yellow frisbee with his psychic powers of awesome, the frisbee appearing in his hands. He took hold of the frisbee, pulling his right arm to his left shoulder. He flung the frisbee into the sky, and breathed a fireball on it as it flew up. The frisbee stopped suddenly, hanging in the sky. Yellow, on fire, and illuminated the Earth. The sun was born.

Broseidon saw that there were no totally awesome seas on his planet, and he took his plastic water bottle from his pocket, pouring it into the depressions on Earth. The water bottle emptied out all the oceans, and was still half full. Broseidon then thought, “Dude, there are like, no plants, brah.” Broseidon glared at the ground angrily, scaring the seeds hidden under the dirt, and they sprouted. All the forests, plains, and jungles grew instantly.

Broseidon ascended into the atmosphere with his jet boots, pulling out his guitar and hanging in the air. He started playing another godly awesome song, his guitar shooting lightning from the end, hitting Earth. The lightning spawned animals of all kinds, and they said, “Whoah, thanks Broseidon, you’re a total bro. Nice job!” giving him thumbs up the best they could with their animal hands. And unto them he said, “No problem, bros.”

Broseidon nose-dived back into Earth, landing on his feet and looking around. It wasn’t right. He then realized what was wrong! There were no dudes or dudettes on his planet of pure AWESOME. He then ripped out his ears and threw them on the ground; it’s okay though because his awesome powers of awesome made them grow back. Picking up his guitar a final time, he aimed down at the ears and played the most awesome song he had ever played. The ears then grew and turned into man and woman.

There was one last thing, Broseidon handed the man a frisbee, and said “May you play ultimate frisbee like a total bro.” And indeed he could play ultimate frisbee like a bro. Broseidon fist bumped the man, and finally Earth was completed.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Broseidon, god of awesome.   Broseidon, god of awesome. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:09 pm

you're going to fail this class.

and get sent to a psychologist.

seriously.
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: Broseidon, god of awesome.   Broseidon, god of awesome. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:16 pm

I truly admire your creativity.

But yeah, entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Broseidon, god of awesome.   Broseidon, god of awesome. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:37 pm

Kruggly wrote:

But yeah, entertaining.

Let me google that for you doesn't really apply...
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Broseidon, god of awesome.   Broseidon, god of awesome. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:48 pm

Phry wrote:
Kruggly wrote:

But yeah, entertaining.

Maybe go check the links, lol.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Broseidon, god of awesome.   Broseidon, god of awesome. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:58 pm

PuPeT-KaI wrote:
Phry wrote:
Kruggly wrote:

But yeah, entertaining.

Maybe go check the links, lol.

No, it's just that nobody wasn't being too stupid and not googling it. So therefore it doesn't apply.

You could have just hyperlinked the results, the lmgtfy part didn't fit.

Whatever.

good read blittz
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Broseidon, god of awesome.   Broseidon, god of awesome. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:00 pm

Quote :
No, it's just that nobody wasn't being too stupid and not googling it. So therefore it doesn't apply.

wat

no seriously wat
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Broseidon, god of awesome.   Broseidon, god of awesome. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:01 pm

Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: Broseidon, god of awesome.   Broseidon, god of awesome. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:11 pm

LMGTFY is just a funnier alternative.

I like watching it type it out.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Broseidon, god of awesome.   Broseidon, god of awesome. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:24 pm

Mackalian wrote:
Quote :

wat

no seriously wat

I have no idea about that first sentence. I think the ideas stopped but my hands kept on typing. It just became nonsence about halfway through.
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: Broseidon, god of awesome.   Broseidon, god of awesome. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:02 am

Mackalian wrote:
wat

no seriously wat

I think he meant "No-one was being dumb and not googling it so to google it for them was redundant."

Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Broseidon, god of awesome.   Broseidon, god of awesome. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:39 am

Quote :
I think he meant "No-one was being dumb and not googling it so to google it for them was redundant."

then i stand by my wat

i didn't google it, and i doubt many others did
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broseidon, god of awesome.   Broseidon, god of awesome. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broseidon, god of awesome.
Page 1 of 1