Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tzakuto Zantaria

Go down 
+10
Kain
Mack
thorogoodd
Phry
Krug
Psycheandromida
PuPeT-KaI
Blitz
Rutabega
Zappericus
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zappericus

Zappericus

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

Tzakuto Zantaria - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tzakuto Zantaria   Tzakuto Zantaria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:43 am

Update

After having been locked up for the second time in Surna's prison, Tzakuto could no longer hold back her emotions. She was no commoner, she was a noble. That these people dared to disgrace her and throw her into such a filthy place was beyond her. Thorn did not come to help her either. She rotted in there for three days before being released. She was even beaten up by Naria's bastard daughter who had snuck in one day. A burning hatred bubbled within Tzakuto. She wanted revenge. Upon her release, she immediately stole a magical tome from the town's library. It was an easy task, really. She had to learn magic if she was to stand a chance against anyone here at Surna. But her mission did not end there, she went into Thorn's secret lab, underneath the castle, and stole chemicals of all sorts in hopes of finding something useful.

- Several global tasks crossed over.
- New global tasks have been added.
- Stole a sorcerer's tome from the town library in hopes of understanding the weave.
- "Retrieved" chemicals from Razel's secret Alchemy lab.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Tzakuto Zantaria   Tzakuto Zantaria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:41 pm

oh

dear

god

you misspelled Abesquillians

Quote :
Get into contact with the Absquilians.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tzakuto Zantaria   Tzakuto Zantaria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:53 pm

Pat wrote:
oh

dear

god

you misspelled Abesquillians

Quote :
Get into contact with the Absquilians.
That's fine, a lot of people do. My favorite typo is Abequelings.

Edit: Or Abisilians.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Tzakuto Zantaria   Tzakuto Zantaria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:32 pm

I always spelt it Absquellians
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Rutabega

PostSubject: Re: Tzakuto Zantaria   Tzakuto Zantaria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 3:23 pm

I myself always has it Abesquillians, cuz 's how pat spelled it and if it was wrong I could blame him. For a while though I just called them "Buggers" cuz I didn't know how it was spelled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tzakuto Zantaria   Tzakuto Zantaria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 3:42 pm

Well this has been a very insightful conversation, chaps. But I suggest we all get back to the matter at hand.
Back to top Go down
Zappericus

Zappericus

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Tzakuto Zantaria   Tzakuto Zantaria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:44 am

On the 25th of September, Tzakuto Zantaria died in her throne hall. She was confronted by Thorn Razel, Commander of the Talibarian forces - And Shelob Razel, the Commander's wife. They offered the queen a chance to survive, but she refused, wanting to rule over her kingdom for a short moment and live as a god rather than to spend her entire life as a commoner. She was crushed to death as her hive pillars came collapsing down around her. She died afraid and agonizingly, surrounded by her loyal subjects whom were dying all around her. However, unknown to all, a shady figure managed to escape the collapsing hive city along with Tzakuto's murderers.

PK'd.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Tzakuto Zantaria   Tzakuto Zantaria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:12 pm

Zappericus wrote:
On the 25th of September, Tzakuto Zantaria died in her throne hall. She was confronted by Thorn Razel, Commander of the Talibarian forces - And Shelob Razel, the Commander's wife. They offered the queen a chance to survive, but she refused, wanting to rule over her kingdom for a short moment and live as a god rather than to spend her entire life as a commoner. She was crushed to death as her hive pillars came collapsing down around her. She died afraid and agonizingly, surrounded by her loyal subjects whom were dying all around her. However, unknown to all, a shady figure managed to escape the collapsing hive city along with Tzakuto's murderers.

PK'd.

Spies sappin' mah lieutenants
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Tzakuto Zantaria   Tzakuto Zantaria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:20 pm

Man. What a way to go. Moved to PK'd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tzakuto Zantaria   Tzakuto Zantaria - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tzakuto Zantaria
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2