Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darnk'Arsine

Go down 
+2
cptkickercutleg
thorogoodd
6 posters
AuthorMessage
thorogoodd

thorogoodd

Character sheet
Name:

Darnk'Arsine Empty
PostSubject: Darnk'Arsine   Darnk'Arsine Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:08 pm

Darnk'Arsine Apocalypse_Plague_Doctor_Mask_by_Namingway

:: Name ::
Darnk'Arsine

:: Alias ::
"Burst, Arsine"

:: Age ::

:: Gender ::
Male

:: Race ::
Poixik

:: Faction ::
N/A

:: Birthplace ::
Hazennian Ship

:: Personality ::
Burst is quick to perform tasks and make judgments. Burst also always questions people's motives and reasoning.

:: Combat Preference ::
Quick and Rapid Attack -or- Hit and Run

-| ==================================== |-

:: Primary Weapon ::
C-40 Sidearm

:: Secondary Weapon ::
PS-12 Shotgun

:: Backstory ::
Burst was born on a Hazenn vessel. He was raised for 8 years before being allowed to take care of himself, 8 years to a Poixik is like 16 years to a human. He was soon dropped off in Turmalis, where he started to live on the streets. He was attacked by a gang of humans and barely escaped alive. After medical treatment he went to the gun store, browsing the weapons before he decided to steal the C-40 Sidearm. No one would miss it, right?

Later that month Burst broke into the store, grabbed the sidearm and sprinted out of there as fast as he could, while being chased by the shop owner and some law enforcers, all toting guns of reasonable size. He climbed over a fence, the bullets slicing through it , grazing his right arm as he turned into an alley way, jumping to a wall and then off of it, grabbing a fire escape ladder and climbing it hastily. He then smashed through an apartment window and shot the doorknob off the door. He swung the door open only to have two guns pointed at his face. Burst turned quickly, ducking as bullets flew over his head. He jumped back out the window and vaulted over the railing onto the neighboring building. He ran across the roofs and jumped down into an alleyway, sprinting towards a bar and running in. He ran out the backdoor and looked around, no one was chasing him anymore, he outran them.

Burst modified his mask so it represented a plague doctor's mask. He later stole a PS-12 shotgun with phasic rounds, without a chase luckily. He started doing mercenary work with his weapons and newly discovered parkour abilities and his speed. He later bought a suit of very light armor, without any armor value but a shield generator that could stop two hand gun rounds and one SMG round before dissipating and recharging, which takes about ten seconds.

:: Skills ::
Shotgun Combat
{ | | | | | | | | | |}

He has moderate skill with shotguns.

Sidearm Combat
{ | | | | | | | | | |}

He has better then average skill with sidearms.

Knife Combat
{ | | | | | | | | | | }

Sometimes getting up close and personal is a necessary part of his work.

Parkour
{ | | | | | | | | | | }

He can parkour better then average people.

Agility
{ | | | | | | | | | | }

All his time spent parkouring and jumping around has made him extremely agile.

Speed
{ | | | | | | | | | | }

He has learned that sometimes the best defense is escaping alive.

:: Deity ::
None

:: Alignment ::
Chaotic Neutral

:: Inventory ::
- - Arsenal - -
[ PS-12 Shotgun]
[ Phasic Shotgun Ammo]
[ C-40 Sidearm ]
[ Armor Piercing C-40 Ammo]
[ Modified Environmental Mask]
[ Tattered Clothes]
[ Very Light Armor]
[ Rope]
[ Flashlight]
[ Tape]
[ Combat Knife]

:: Tasks ::
- Make a friend -
- Find a place to stay -
- Make some money -
- Get a job -

Thanks to Fuzzy for letting me use their format with some modifications! <3

Last edited by thorogoodd on Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
cptkickercutleg

cptkickercutleg

Character sheet
Name: Kicker
Race: Human

Darnk'Arsine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darnk'Arsine   Darnk'Arsine Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:14 pm

An interesting character to say the least, what playermodel would you be using and what sweps? I've never heard of a C40 before ^.^
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd

thorogoodd

Character sheet
Name:

Darnk'Arsine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darnk'Arsine   Darnk'Arsine Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:26 pm

cptkickercutleg wrote:
An interesting character to say the least, what playermodel would you be using and what sweps? I've never heard of a C40 before ^.^

Playermodel is an random rebel, thats what titles are for I guess. As for the swep, C-40 is a common sidearm, look in the pistol mega-thread.
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd

thorogoodd

Character sheet
Name:

Darnk'Arsine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darnk'Arsine   Darnk'Arsine Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:33 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down
cptkickercutleg

cptkickercutleg

Character sheet
Name: Kicker

Darnk'Arsine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darnk'Arsine   Darnk'Arsine Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:09 pm

no need to bump :p
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd

thorogoodd

Character sheet
Name:

Darnk'Arsine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darnk'Arsine   Darnk'Arsine Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:27 pm

cptkickercutleg wrote:
no need to bump :p

I'm an impatient little bugger. Razz
Back to top Go down
themodtester

themodtester

Character sheet
Name:

Darnk'Arsine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darnk'Arsine   Darnk'Arsine Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:05 pm

Okay then, impatient little bugger that you are, you get a second approval!
Back to top Go down

Darnk'Arsine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darnk'Arsine   Darnk'Arsine Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:16 pm

I like it, I like it a lot in fact, I'm just curious about as to how he'd know what plague doctors were, or what their masks looked like. Since he's an alien and all.

Last edited by xeno586 on Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd

thorogoodd

Character sheet
Name:

Darnk'Arsine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darnk'Arsine   Darnk'Arsine Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:17 pm

xeno586 wrote:
I like it, I like it a lot in fact, I'm just curious about as to how he'd know what plague doctors were, or what there masks looked like if he's an alien.

Aliens are allowed to read human literature, are they not?
Back to top Go down

Darnk'Arsine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darnk'Arsine   Darnk'Arsine Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:19 pm

I guess, but it's always annoyed me in science fiction where aliens seem so interested in humans in specific like they're the most special fucking snowflake in the galaxy, but that's honestly not a problem for me. :3
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd

thorogoodd

Character sheet
Name:

Darnk'Arsine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darnk'Arsine   Darnk'Arsine Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:21 pm

xeno586 wrote:
I guess, but it's always annoyed me in science fiction where aliens seem so interested in humans in specific like they're the most special fucking snowflake in the galaxy, but that's honestly not a problem for me. :3

It's not his fault that he likes reading about airborne diseases and such, seeing as his respiratory system is weak due to his race being Poixik.

I know I didn't include that in the app but you develop ideas as the character goes along.
Back to top Go down

Darnk'Arsine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darnk'Arsine   Darnk'Arsine Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:23 pm

thorogoodd wrote:
xeno586 wrote:

It's not his fault that he likes reading about airborne diseases and such, seeing as his respiratory system is weak due to his race being Poixik.

I know I didn't include that in the app but you develop ideas as the character goes along.
Ah, well, I said before, it's perfectly fine. if their respiratory system sucks so much, how did they evolve this far, i wonder..
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd

thorogoodd

Character sheet
Name:

Darnk'Arsine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darnk'Arsine   Darnk'Arsine Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:30 pm

xeno586 wrote:

if their respiratory system sucks so much, how did they evolve this far, i wonder..

It didn't start out bad, they polluted their planet so bad with mass production and such that the chemicals started tearing their bodies apart, thus they created the environmental mask for their race, much like the Hazenn's environmental suit but just for their respiratory system.

You should read the race's info page.
Back to top Go down
BloodStream

BloodStream

Darnk'Arsine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darnk'Arsine   Darnk'Arsine Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:53 pm

xeno586 wrote:

One alien being interested in human history =/= all aliens being interested in humans.
I have a bio (Which I haven't posted yet) of an Amblic who's fascinated by the Hazenn; is that any different?

That aside; I quite like this bio. Although those masks always scared the fuck out of me.
I don't have any criticism, so I'll go ahead and give my approval of this.
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd

thorogoodd

Character sheet
Name:

Darnk'Arsine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darnk'Arsine   Darnk'Arsine Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:19 pm

Bump. For the sake of reviving Eshira's forums, thought slight it may be.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

Darnk'Arsine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darnk'Arsine   Darnk'Arsine Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:02 am

There isn't much reason to bump a month old topic to 'revive the eshira forums'. Nothing is really going to revive them short of Jaxter showing up again.
Back to top Go down
Kali

Kali

Character sheet
Name:

Darnk'Arsine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darnk'Arsine   Darnk'Arsine Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:34 am

if i approve this then you must all agree to stop bumping and to give me all of your money

APPROVED because i don't see any massive holes or problems with it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Darnk'Arsine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darnk'Arsine   Darnk'Arsine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darnk'Arsine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Archive :: Thread Basket :: Characters-
Jump to: