Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So my community crashed and burned.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dama Oscura

Dama Oscura

So my community crashed and burned. Empty
PostSubject: So my community crashed and burned.   So my community crashed and burned. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:51 pm

Yeah, well, I had a community. Two actually. Both died.

I developed a script that was really kinda advanced. I'm planning to give it to you guys because I'm totally sick of running communities.

Any suggestions on features/what should be edited or added?
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: So my community crashed and burned.   So my community crashed and burned. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:52 pm

- Smaller text like tacoscript, make sure you can still scroll

- You can read /me's if you're looking at someone regardless of distance
Back to top Go down
Dama Oscura

Dama Oscura

PostSubject: Re: So my community crashed and burned.   So my community crashed and burned. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:56 pm

Kruggly wrote:
- Smaller text like tacoscript, make sure you can still scroll

- You can read /me's if you're looking at someone regardless of distance

Sounds easy.

I already have a complex animation system, on which I can add shit like custom gestures depending on /me's and stuff. I have a full gear system ( stick props on top of you ), and a real clothing system, as well as the standard character creation crap I had before, and probably some other goodies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So my community crashed and burned.   So my community crashed and burned. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:04 pm

OOC filter?
Uhh.. maybe.. I dunno, but an OOC filter would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Jack
President of the Gay Bar
Jack

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: So my community crashed and burned.   So my community crashed and burned. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:06 pm

A rolling system, if you don't have it already.

And the current thing we have on cakescript, to change your model. It's useful as fuck.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: So my community crashed and burned.   So my community crashed and burned. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:20 pm

Perhaps you and Kain should collaborate to keep what we already have on top of the new.

Also, if it doesn't have it already, some sort of money system. We don't need physical, script items to actually buy, but a way to track ICly earned money would be very useful.

Also, this help is very much appreciated, Kama.

Back to top Go down
Dama Oscura

Dama Oscura

PostSubject: Re: So my community crashed and burned.   So my community crashed and burned. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:22 pm

Pat wrote:
Perhaps you and Kain should collaborate to keep what we already have on top of the new.

Also, if it doesn't have it already, some sort of money system. We don't need physical, script items to actually buy, but a way to track ICly earned money would be very useful.

Also, this help is very much appreciated, Kama.

Already in. I've worked in structuring all out, you can actually have several currency types.
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: So my community crashed and burned.   So my community crashed and burned. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:23 pm

Quote :

I second this. Very strongly.

Back to top Go down
Dama Oscura

Dama Oscura

PostSubject: Re: So my community crashed and burned.   So my community crashed and burned. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:39 pm

Kruggly wrote:
Quote :

I second this. Very strongly.

I can implement nigh anything that is currently on the script. There's both clientside and serverside plugins in the gamemode, it's just a matter of properly structuring all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So my community crashed and burned.   So my community crashed and burned. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So my community crashed and burned.
Page 1 of 1