Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I make stick figur for every1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaku350

Zaku350

Character sheet
Name: Zaku Daikun
Race: ---

I make stick figur for every1 Empty
PostSubject: I make stick figur for every1   I make stick figur for every1 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:27 pm

The Tales of Zaku, Jack and Kruggly, 2005 and prior.

Jack, 2004 wrote:
"Enough of this now you will--

*sqeaky mouse sound*

*looks round*

YAY!
A MOUSE! biggrin

*Benny Hill*

Hey wasn't i supposed to be doing something? oh yeah....

Prepare to die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait--

This isnt right...

you should be dead....

sweatdrop

err, please wait......

*annoying elevator music*

i'm back!

hello kiddys

this is a fricken long post eh?

this is for my romani glasses, ja!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: I make stick figur for every1   I make stick figur for every1 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:28 pm

Jack, 2005 wrote:
Name: Zakoria Williams
Appearence:Avi But all grey clothes (At house he has got samurai armour)
Bio: Classified
Weapon: M4 Carbine
Other: None
Faction: LE

Jack, 2005 wrote:
mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen : Hello all we are green day!
mrgreen : and we support chabaa!
mrgreen : don't wanna be a bumpin' idiot
pirate : Yeargh!

Last edited by Kruggly on Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zaku350

Zaku350

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I make stick figur for every1   I make stick figur for every1 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:30 pm

Kruggly, 2005 wrote:
""I need to stop him... he's about to do something that pushes the boundaries of inhumane... ***
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: I make stick figur for every1   I make stick figur for every1 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:31 pm

Kruggly, 2005 wrote:
Julian looked at her a little spooked but relaxed a bit,
"Do i know you?", he asked, his hand brushing off a leaf from the cloak on his shoulder, "Or are you just robbing me for fun?". He pointed the the sword she was holding.

Kruggly, 2005 wrote:
Julian cut down a final Orc and then dropped his blade as a pike had was smashed into the back of his head,
"Too.... many...", he murmured and fell unconcious...

Kruggly, 2005 wrote:
Suddenly, just before the Orcs reached the village, they stopped. From out of the crowd, the Orc general stepped out, his height and battleaxe towering over Julian,
"Huuuman", it said, its mouth dripping with blood, "Puny huuuman... Step aside"
Julian smiled,
"Ladies first..."
The general lurched forwards with his axe, the orcs behind him cheering him on. In a flash, Julian's steel scimitar drove itself into the side of the general. He looked down and laughed,
"You think you can kill me?"
An Orc sword was kicked up into Julians hand as he swiftly rolled and withdrew the scimitar,
"Actually... i do", he jumped a low strike from the axe and slashed the scimitar into the orc's neck and the orc sword through his skull. Julian landed perfectly and watched the general stumble back, "And don't come back here again...". He delivered a vicious strike into the Orc sword, sending the blade through his brain and out the other side.
He turned to see the orc soldiers fleeing, the loss of their general too much. As they ran - Julian grabbed the scimitar and sat down on a chair, calming his breathing.
Back to top Go down
Zaku350

Zaku350

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I make stick figur for every1   I make stick figur for every1 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:34 pm

Jack, 2005 wrote:
He then jumped off the horse and ripped his spear through an orcs scrotum and kicked him over. Then he jumped and sliced another orc through the head, chooping it off clean...
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: I make stick figur for every1   I make stick figur for every1 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:36 pm

Jack, 2005 wrote:
He would have to go back onto his proffesion he once had when he was young....
A dragontamer....
In the cave when he was young he had trained three dragons to fight for a good cause but two disobeyed and left to fight for evil but he still had one...
Back to top Go down
Zaku350

Zaku350

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I make stick figur for every1   I make stick figur for every1 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:36 pm

Jack, 2005 wrote:
Zakoria then saw something horrible.... it was a monster filled with lava it was a scorpion being rode by an orc, but this was no scorpion... it had a trunk with tusks and a canopy on the back, filled with archers... "What?" Then another appeared, then another.. Another! Suddenly the battlefield dropped their weapons and fled into the forest...
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: I make stick figur for every1   I make stick figur for every1 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:37 pm

Kruggly + Love Interest, 2005 wrote:
Julian closed his eyes, smiling still, "I guess so... Thanks anyway for looking after me... You didn't have to y'know..."

"You're my friend Jullian."She smiled not using her nick name for him for the first time ever ."You're every thing i have left exept for my mother .I don't want to loose you too ."

Kruggly, 2005 wrote:
"If i have to help you, i'll have to now... but you'll have to take the pain. I can numb it as much as possible but you will feel pain... ok?"

Kruggly, 2005 wrote:
Julian smiled back,
"I see you're also brave in tastes, those fruits came from the mountain trees, a strong and strange taste but also a treat for your teeth", he walked to a tree and slashed above with his scimitar. An orange plopped into his hand and he peeled a bit off, "I still prefer the orange though"

Kruggly, 2005 wrote:
Julian sighed, "I knew i was killing myself... but you...", he stroked the scimitar's ancient blade, "I love you..."

wait wat

Quote :
"She lets you know that she is fine but that she won't be able to come anny time soon and that she is sorry ."

Julian sighed, "It's ok... Thanks anyway". He turned and sat down on his throne, a small tear running down his face...

and they'd not seen each other for 3 years- and that's how he reacts to hear she's never coming back.
Back to top Go down
Zaku350

Zaku350

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I make stick figur for every1   I make stick figur for every1 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:51 pm

Jack, 2004 wrote:
Zakoria Started to move through the city until he came to his destonation......
The Mothership.....

---

Zakoria swung from the skylight into a small pre-school where there were little children playing... he pulled out a bow and shot a fiery arrow at the wooden pictures on the wall.

---

Zakoria Jumped into the sewers, he looked around and saw a cellphone in the water....
He came up to it and picked it up and flipped it around for a bit... But cracked it in two and ran off to his other destination...

---

He walked over to Julian and grabbed him by the neck, choking him...
"I Have waited long for this moment.."

---

"Yes... it is me, muhahaha now...... You shall die...." He tightened his grip.
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: I make stick figur for every1   I make stick figur for every1 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:55 pm

Zaku350, 2006 wrote:
if u want a stick figure tell em and what u want it to look like here r some examples i made the first one is Zaku...the next one is a cat person with 2 uzis and a skate board (wasnt my idea) the third one is just an example

Kruggly, 2005 wrote:
Half the forest shook with the explosion, the rain from before showering down on the flames "THE FLAMES!" Julian cursed viciously, strapping on a trench coat and getting a bag full of ammo

Kruggly, 2005 wrote:
He sighed, more weapons... this was an armoury... "Butter, for one!", he replied, standing up and walking into the kitchen to avoid further shouting.
Back to top Go down
Jack
President of the Gay Bar
Jack

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: I make stick figur for every1   I make stick figur for every1 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:42 pm

Holy shitballs. I was the same then as I am now, albeit with a modicum of maturity. My favoruite is still;

Suddenly the battlefield dropped their weapons and fled into the forest...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I make stick figur for every1   I make stick figur for every1 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:14 am

........Don't ask...... It's kind of like an evolution from monkey, to monkey, to monkey, to monkey.

Me, 2008 wrote:
Ill Kill You And Rip Off Youre Face Ass Hole.

Me, 2007 wrote:
i want a cookie. :chainsaw: NOW!!!!

Me, 2005 wrote:
your an stopid butt
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: I make stick figur for every1   I make stick figur for every1 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:52 am

Zaku, 2006 wrote:
If u havnt played Half life 2 its wont make sense to u but its about a Assasin Combine who is the one in the white who was assinged to kill the rebel leader but.. he gets cuagth in more then that well here ya go srry for the crappy format and speech bubbles i odnt hvae a program to make good comics with so it was done with paint Well hope u lke it Razz

comic link is b0rken, sadsad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I make stick figur for every1   I make stick figur for every1 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:50 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I make stick figur for every1   I make stick figur for every1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I make stick figur for every1
Page 1 of 1