Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mind Sparing a Few Tips

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Mind Sparing a Few Tips Empty
PostSubject: Mind Sparing a Few Tips   Mind Sparing a Few Tips Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:47 pm

Well, Usually I learn my mistakes but you know I only do the first rule of playing games.. "Have fun" which tends to make me go crazy and sometimes slip out a huge Power Gaming.. Then I go arrogant and be a narrowminded jerk >.>
So anyone got any tips for me to increase my role play.. I needz to increase my skillzet... <.> No

This is a serious topic as well... Neutral

Last edited by Drakeson on Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : FAIL WRITING D:)
Back to top Go down
Simmethekid

PostSubject: Re: Mind Sparing a Few Tips   Mind Sparing a Few Tips Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:12 am

I hate to say this but im the like that too..... And most people know that. lol! I could use some tips too.
Back to top Go down
groopo

PostSubject: Re: Mind Sparing a Few Tips   Mind Sparing a Few Tips Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:56 am

i sometimes do it too but then instead of powergaming i accept defeat, and i injury rp to make my escape

but that wont happen with binabik thunderbeard because he runs from no fight, so be ready for a long battle if u plan on fighting him
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Mind Sparing a Few Tips   Mind Sparing a Few Tips Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:00 pm

From what I've seen, you're good with the powergaming bit. Dwarves are EXTREMELY tough to break down physically, because they're.. well.. Dwarves. Squat and practically made of muscle.

But, I would recommend reading through the Guides to Roleplaying section, and if that doesn't answer your questions we can try a different method.
Back to top Go down
Robert Neville

Robert Neville

Character sheet
Name: Ruarc
Race: Irish

PostSubject: Re: Mind Sparing a Few Tips   Mind Sparing a Few Tips Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:52 pm

Ehh, just remember that it isn't a roleplaying game like oblivion...the people you fight are other people and they really don't want to just get the crap beaten out of them...

So, just remember that you're not invinsible and take some hits here and there and don't block everything.
Back to top Go down
Humbucker

Humbucker

PostSubject: Re: Mind Sparing a Few Tips   Mind Sparing a Few Tips Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:00 pm

My tip, analizing from what I saw: Take more hits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mind Sparing a Few Tips   Mind Sparing a Few Tips Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mind Sparing a Few Tips
Page 1 of 1