Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Natalia Mandetta

Go down 
+10
Munroe
Psycheandromida
Zaku350
Rutabega
Phry
Krug
thorogoodd
Graley
Fuzzy Wolfy
Zappericus
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zappericus

Zappericus

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

Natalia Mandetta Empty
PostSubject: Natalia Mandetta   Natalia Mandetta Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:33 pm

Natalia Mandetta Sampleb8b2bd0dd9b5e5665

~ Background ~

Full Name

Natalia 'Agros' Mandetta

Title

The Tag-along

Race

Golem

Birthplace

Talibar, Impera

Alignment

Neutral

Deity

Oghma

______

~ Biography ~

Quote :
Chapter - I ; The Noble

Once upon a time, a little girl named Natalia, was born to a family of powerful and wealthy nobles. Her mother, a doctor and respected woman amongst even the greatest of royalty in Talibar, loved her very much from the second she was born. Just as much as her father. Natalia's father was a diplomat for the Empire, and was away most of the time. The young Natalia was lucky if she could see her mother maybe once or twice a month. This caused a fracture to build between Natalia and her father. She wished for him to be with her and mother more, but it simply could not be due to this current occupation.

As Natalia grew up, she received the best of education and training. She was taught how to dance, how to act like a proper lady and how to address others. She was also told to keep herself as far away from the slums as possible, as that was a place for the poor, the wicked and the filth of his proud Empire. However, Natalia became more and more curious about the slums. And one fateful and stormy night, Natalia went out of her chambers without any of the servants or her family knowing it. She ran to the slums to see what it was like, rain pouring down on her umbrella. It was only then, that she could feel that she was being followed. She turned, trying to locate the person whom was following her. Nothing. Only the dark street and the sound of thunder in the background. She exhaled, and turned back around -- Everything went dark.

Quote :
Chapter - II ; The Experimented

Natalia awoke some time later, tied to a table with all sorts of grotesque contraptions and objects all around her. She screamed at the top of her lungs for help, and fought hard to free herself from the chains that kept her down, but it was to no avail. Dark figures whispered all around her, and it didn't take long before one of them stepped up. It was an old man, holding a large and old book. As he opened it, Natalia could see that it was in a language she could not understand. She begged for mercy, her fear knowing no limits. The man just shook his head and told Natalia that everything would be fine. That her fear, her worries, her hatred, would be simply washed away.

He was insane, Natalia thought as she kept struggling. What happened afterward, was too brutal and inhumane for any human being to compare with. She was cut, sliced, dislocated and changed from the inside. Her organic parts turned into hard steel, her limbs changed out with mechanical ones. Her mind emptied of everything by magic. And to keep her soul within this steel cage, they cast a powerful spell on her that would ensure her immortality. She would become a servant of the royal family. A golem, not made by magic, but simply constructed out of a living creature. Marvelous, the old man thought as he left the room, Natalia left on the table to recover from her transformation.

Quote :
Chapter - III ; The Puppet

Natalia was released the day after, and in the following weeks, she worked in the royal castle. Cleaning, cooking and acting as a bodyguard for the royal family members whenever they went out. Life had but one meaning for Natalia now, serve. It was rather ironic, really. A proud and powerful noble turned into a being bound to eternal servitude. However, that would not last. One day, Natalia was struck down by a lightning-throwing mage. And while shut down, the mage snuck her out of the castle and into a wagon. He intended to sell Natalia to the highest bidder. A powerful golem is something that everyone wants these days.

The wagon went off at high speed, as far away from Impera as possible before the search began. He reached the forests of Surna, but the guards were in pursuit, only minutes away from him. He had to hide Natalia, and fast. He went out into the woods, and there, he buried her until he could return. Sadly, the mage was killed by the guards shortly afterwards. A hundred years passed before a lone figure stumbled upon her body. Zack Flame. He grabbed the magical necklace and was marked as Natalia's new master. She would serve him until death.

~ Personality ~

Dormant and freakishly quiet. Usually only responds on command. After her cruel transformation, Natalia have little to no capability of feeling emotions such as hatred, love, greed, sadness or happiness. Her feelings are purely based on cold calculations. She'll act and try to feel as her master does, but has no personality to call her own. A puppet, to put it easily.

______

~ Skills and Attributes ~

pros
* Being a flesh golem made out of steel and iron, there is little to nothing that can make Natalia budge.
* Her transformation has given her some quite handy abilities such as inhuman strength and endurance. She can break through walls if she has to.
* As a construct, Natalia is immune to illusion spells and pretty much any magic school that involves the mind.
* Natalia does not require water, food nor sleep. Ever.
* Natalia can't drown, become sick, get poisoned or freeze to death.
* Natalia has had her humanity stripped from her, and can feel no pain, no fear and no hatred. She's as cold as ice.

cons
* Though partly flesh, most of Natalia is steel. This makes her heavy. She won't be able to sprint at full speed, but can jog if needed to.
* Being unable to feel emotions and pain has it's downsides. She is only able to rely on her calculations when the time comes, which makes her flawed.
* Natalia can't swim, and will sink to the bottom like a rock if she falls into the sea.
* Natalia -must- obey her master. She will literally turn to dust if she disobeys.
* Natalia is dangerously vulnerable to lightning magic, or electricity in general as it will shut her down temporarily until she restores herself.

~ Combat Information ~

Threat Assessment: Dangerous
Class: Melee Warrior

* A golem is a serious foe to meet on the battlefield. It's superior construction allows it to do things that an organic being could only dream about. Natalia is focused on close combat, and though able to use weapons, she tends to only use her arms and legs unless told otherwise. She's a strong and durable opposition with great reflexes. It would take a lot to bring her down once she sets out to destroy someone, or something. Of course, she has her weaknesses. Make no mistake.

~ Equipment ~

Clothing
Purple, Noble Attire w/ Royal Talibarian Insignia

Weapons
Stainless Steel Arms (lft/rght)
Stainless Steel Legs (lft/rght)

Misc.
Coin pouch
Clockwork Clock
Steel Key w/ Chain

______

~ Agenda ~

Personal Tasks

* Follow, Protect and Obey her current master: Zack Flame

Global Tasks

with tzakuto ded n stuff i sort of need a new character and ok. i will put you all at ease by saying that she will not be a total emotionless tosser for long. she will grow personality k? i just need to start from scratch since a certain SOMEONE killed my precious main-char, tza

Last edited by Zappericus on Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wolfy

Fuzzy Wolfy

Natalia Mandetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalia Mandetta   Natalia Mandetta Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:11 pm

I like it.

Very interesting so far, can't wait to RP with her.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Graley

Character sheet
Name:

Natalia Mandetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalia Mandetta   Natalia Mandetta Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:22 pm

I accept this. Just as long as it doesn't run through the town rampaging through everything.

Approved
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd

thorogoodd

Character sheet
Name:

Natalia Mandetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalia Mandetta   Natalia Mandetta Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:23 pm

I like it, and the fact that she is going to develop a personality interests me.

I approve.
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

Natalia Mandetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalia Mandetta   Natalia Mandetta Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:26 pm

Why not. Developments are good.

Approve for the hell of it.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

Natalia Mandetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalia Mandetta   Natalia Mandetta Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:30 pm

A quick note: Yes, this character is reasonably tough, as you'd expect from a golem.

However, Zack does follow the Faiths and Tenants of the Concordic Knights, and to quote

"1. Never are you to take an innocent life."

This would extend to ordering Natalia to do anything of the sort, so basically, you don't have anything to fear about him abusing his power. Not like some people's abilities. Nu-uh. Not like some individuals. Who's powers may infact be OP. And they've abused. And it was stupid.

Spoiler:

Anyway, i obviously approve, but i'm not sure if it counts, as this character is mainly benefitial for me.
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Rutabega

Natalia Mandetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalia Mandetta   Natalia Mandetta Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:28 pm

Some Fgt wrote:
with tzakuto ded n stuff i sort of need a new character and ok. i will put you all at ease by saying that she will not be a total emotionless tosser for long. she will grow personality k? i just need to start from scratch since a certain SOMEONE killed my precious main-char, tza

Oi, you wanted me to do it, you know you did.

Also, moved, seeing as how this has more than enough accepts as it is.
Back to top Go down
Zaku350

Zaku350

Character sheet
Name: Zaku Daikun
Race: ---

Natalia Mandetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalia Mandetta   Natalia Mandetta Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:34 pm

It's got my approval.

Last edited by Zaku350 on Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

Natalia Mandetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalia Mandetta   Natalia Mandetta Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:42 pm

I don't like the character's powers, I really don't, but frankly, if it's going to be a problem, Kruggly and Ruta would have said something, and the last time powers like this were abused, Geowulf was the community leader, so I'm fine with this.

I like the 'combat information' part of the bio, though. Do you mind if I steal it to put on my character format?
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

Natalia Mandetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalia Mandetta   Natalia Mandetta Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:47 pm

Phry wrote:
A quick note: Yes, this character is reasonably tough, as you'd expect from a golem.

However, Zack does follow the Faiths and Tenants of the Concordic Knights, and to quote

This would extend to ordering Natalia to do anything of the sort, so basically, you don't have anything to fear about him abusing his power. Not like some people's abilities. Nu-uh. Not like some individuals. Who's powers may infact be OP. And they've abused. And it was stupid.

You don't have to be a bad guy to abuse powers. There's a whole other side to the spectrum - white-knights and superhero wannabes, whose OPed good guy characters they use to "win" against the evil characters. Annoying as hell if you're trying to play an evil character fairly.
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd

thorogoodd

Character sheet
Name:

Natalia Mandetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalia Mandetta   Natalia Mandetta Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:49 pm

Munroe wrote:
Phry wrote:

You don't have to be a bad guy to abuse powers. There's a whole other side to the spectrum - white-knights and superhero wannabes, whose OPed good guy characters they use to "win" against the evil characters. Annoying as hell if you're trying to play an evil character fairly.

You sir, have read my mind when it comes to Scars.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wolfy

Fuzzy Wolfy

Natalia Mandetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalia Mandetta   Natalia Mandetta Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:09 pm

Like Munmun just said, but in a more simplistic and blunt way;

it doesn't matter if your a super hero whos goal is to protect everything good or a mentally twisted wizard bent on chaos and death... The only real reason behind acceptance and denial behind OP'd abilities is whether your using it to further RP or simply enlarge your internet penis by being all powerful and unkillable and "RRRAAAWWWRRR I KEEL YOU FOREVER FOR MOCKING MY SHOES!!"
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

Natalia Mandetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalia Mandetta   Natalia Mandetta Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:47 am

Fuzzy Wolfy wrote:

it doesn't matter if your a super hero whos goal is to protect everything good or a mentally twisted wizard bent on chaos and death... The only real reason behind acceptance and denial behind OP'd abilities is whether your using it to further RP or simply enlarge your internet penis by being all powerful and unkillable and "RRRAAAWWWRRR I KEEL YOU FOREVER FOR MOCKING MY SHOES!!"

It's good to know you think i'm one of those people.

I don't think it makes a difference either way. A Vampire can simply move faster than a Golem, it'd be a minor distraction. I mean sure, this makes Zack harder to kill. Does anyone really need to kill Zack? No, not really. Those that might want to could easily dipose of a Golem, realistically. At the end it's really whether or not the community trusts me with this, and if they don't, that's fair enough - but please consider Slonosh's lack of characters aswell.
Back to top Go down
themodtester

themodtester

Character sheet
Name:

Natalia Mandetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalia Mandetta   Natalia Mandetta Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:58 pm

This character makes me shiver, but it's coo'. Doubtful that I'll have any RP opportunities with 'er whatsoever. It don't matter.
Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Zappericus

Zappericus

Character sheet
Name:

Natalia Mandetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalia Mandetta   Natalia Mandetta Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:08 pm

hey, uh

it's not that I do not like you people accepting this character -- But, it has already been accepted. Please stop accepting it.

hngh
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

Natalia Mandetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalia Mandetta   Natalia Mandetta Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:15 pm

Phry wrote:
Fuzzy Wolfy wrote:

You read that statement and automatically thought he was talking about you. Just think about that for a second.

Phry wrote:
I don't think it makes a difference either way. A Vampire can simply move faster than a Golem, it'd be a minor distraction. I mean sure, this makes Zack harder to kill. Does anyone really need to kill Zack? No, not really. Those that might want to could easily dipose of a Golem, realistically. At the end it's really whether or not the community trusts me with this, and if they don't, that's fair enough - but please consider Slonosh's lack of characters aswell.

People Zack might want to kill would want to kill Zack, but would get steamrolled by a super flesh golem of death that came out of nowhere. But point taken.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

Natalia Mandetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalia Mandetta   Natalia Mandetta Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:25 pm

Munroe wrote:
Phry wrote:
Fuzzy Wolfy wrote:

You read that statement and automatically thought he was talking about you. Just think about that for a second.

A) She

B) She posted it in this thread? Therefore it's fairly safe to assume she's refering to Zack or something?

Apparently she was being more general, thus is the flaw of skimming as opposed to reading.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

Natalia Mandetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalia Mandetta   Natalia Mandetta Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:44 pm

A) I assume everyone is male unless they provide photo evidence.

B) I was speaking generally, and Fuzzy Wolfy responded generally.
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

Natalia Mandetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalia Mandetta   Natalia Mandetta Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:52 pm

And now zack is going to try and assassinate john with a golem :/ meh
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd

thorogoodd

Character sheet
Name:

Natalia Mandetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalia Mandetta   Natalia Mandetta Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:57 pm

B3SERK wrote:

John doesn't have to fight alone if she free's Scars. :3 hint hint
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

Natalia Mandetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalia Mandetta   Natalia Mandetta Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:17 pm

Oh, he's already not fighting alone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

Natalia Mandetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalia Mandetta   Natalia Mandetta Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:40 pm

B3SERK wrote:

John would be lucky if that was all that was after him.
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

Natalia Mandetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalia Mandetta   Natalia Mandetta Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:42 pm

Yea, I know this :/
Back to top Go down
Zappericus

Zappericus

Character sheet
Name:

Natalia Mandetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalia Mandetta   Natalia Mandetta Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:09 am

Fun fact, guys.

No matter how powerful your character is, no matter how Kain you think you are, you will never be able to kill another character without that person's consent or unless the entire Administration goes: "lolpk."

Anyway, I am not going to steamroll anyone. I didn't steamroll when Pat accepted that Tzakuto would get a big-ass hive with thousands upon thousands of phasewasps, and I sure as hell don't feel like doing it now. I'm tired of the whole "wannabe-villain"zaku approach, and I feel like making a friendly and acceptive figure for once, or at least someone that doesn't want to abuse someone else's face whenever they walk by.

Just give it a chance. You know you can just take it from me if you see that I can't handle the character properly. And on the subject; I can assure you that this character is not the worst one out there. I'm not going to point out any names, I'm just going to stare at them through my computer screen.

oh and john is really cool. i would rather turn on zack and kill him than attack john ;-;
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

Natalia Mandetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalia Mandetta   Natalia Mandetta Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:49 am

Zappericus wrote:
no matter how Kain you think you are

Did anyone say... O.P.?

So, wait, what happens when you actually are Kain?

Also, two things:

One,

sum fgt wrote:
Her mother, a doctor and respected man amongst even the greatest of royalty in Talibar, loved her very much from the second she was born. Just as much as her father.

And two, I like this character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Natalia Mandetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalia Mandetta   Natalia Mandetta Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Natalia Mandetta
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Aeria Section :: Characters :: Perma-Killed-
Jump to: