Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alyssia T'Keer

Go down 
+2
Pat
Kali
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kali

Kali

Character sheet
Name:

Alyssia T'Keer Empty
PostSubject: Alyssia T'Keer   Alyssia T'Keer Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:11 pm

Alyssia T'Keer Alyssia
::Full Name::
Alyssia T'Keer

::Aliases::
Alyssia, Aly

::Age::

::Race::
Asari

::Affiliations::
Freelance mercenary.

::Birthplace::
Illium

::Personality::
Confident, polite, and quiet. Doesn't trust a lot of people and quick to make judgements about people.

::Armor Details::
Modified medium weight Titan IX armor, repainted and refitted with improved shielding and more flexible joints.

::Weaponry::
Spoiler:

::Backstory::
Born into a rather aristocratic family, Alyssia showed a keen interest in violence as soon as she learned how to control her biotics, spending most of her childhood days practicing and training herself how to use them efficiently. She was informed of the Eclipse mercenary band by an older friend of hers, and joined as soon as she was eligible, left after 90 years service after constantly disagreeing with their methods and worked as a dancer on Illium for several years, eventually being forced to see what working on Omega by her curiosity and stories from her friends. Continued working as a dancer on Omega for a short while before deciding to use her skills more appropriately by working as a freelance mercenary. Often working alone but keen to socialize and make new friends. Spending most of her time hanging around Omega's higher-up areas.

::Skills::

Agility
llllllllllllllllllllll
Alyssia's years as a dancer as well as her suit's improved flexibility allow her to move quite freely.

Marksmanship
llllllllllllllllllllll
Her years as an Eclipse mercenary have left her with reasonable aim, but she's not the best with a gun.

Biotic abilities
llllllllllllllllllllll
Alyssia's fascination with her abilities as a child mean she is well taught and well disciplined in using them effectively and powerfully.

Physical Strength
llllllllllllllllllllll
Alyssia isn't particuarily strong, but her suit's modifications and her biotics make up for this reasonably well.

Juggling
llllllllllllllllllllll
Alyssia is really shit at juggling.

Playing the banjo
llllllllllllllllllllll
"what the fuck is a banjo" - Alyssia

Dance
llllllllllllllllllllll
Alyssia is pretty good at dancing.

::Alignment::
True Neutral.

::Inventory::
M4 Shuriken SMG.
M-96 Mattock assault rifle.
Modified Titan IX Armor and matching helmet.
A fuckload of thermal clips.
Flashbang/Stun grenades.
Omni-Tool.

::To-do List::
Find some friends.
Find some work.

let me know if i fucked anything up or if there's anything i should add. I probably messed up somewhere on the skills because i don't do skills in bios ever.

Last edited by Kali on Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:15 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

Alyssia T'Keer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alyssia T'Keer   Alyssia T'Keer Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:26 pm

asari can generally only live to be 1,000
Back to top Go down
Kali

Kali

Character sheet
Name:

Alyssia T'Keer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alyssia T'Keer   Alyssia T'Keer Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:27 pm

fuck i thought it was 10,000 for some reason

fixed
Back to top Go down

Alyssia T'Keer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alyssia T'Keer   Alyssia T'Keer Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:29 pm

Last edited by VioletSerpent on Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Alyssia T'Keer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alyssia T'Keer   Alyssia T'Keer Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:04 pm

Last edited by VioletSerpent on Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

Alyssia T'Keer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alyssia T'Keer   Alyssia T'Keer Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:26 pm

if it was 10,000 it'd only be 5 generations back that the reaper invasion happened
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wolfy

Fuzzy Wolfy

Alyssia T'Keer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alyssia T'Keer   Alyssia T'Keer Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:44 pm

I.

Approve.
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd

thorogoodd

Character sheet
Name:

Alyssia T'Keer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alyssia T'Keer   Alyssia T'Keer Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:33 am

It has my approval.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wolfy

Fuzzy Wolfy

Alyssia T'Keer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alyssia T'Keer   Alyssia T'Keer Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:47 am

I approve.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

Alyssia T'Keer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alyssia T'Keer   Alyssia T'Keer Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:32 am

: |

This is pretty much exactly my character.

And with higher skills, despite my character having military background.

Quote :
She is fairly quick to temper, and will always be the first to throw a punch - a punch, albiet, smothered in biotic energy. Despite her headstrong approach to almost all things, Nekaia is incredibly loyal to those she trusts.

Quote :
Friendly and polite to most people but quick to turn on anyone who is hostile or rude to her. Incredibly loyal to her friends and accomplices.

Even their personality is like exactly the same.
Back to top Go down
Kali

Kali

Character sheet
Name:

Alyssia T'Keer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alyssia T'Keer   Alyssia T'Keer Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:03 am

i haven't even read your character's thread, phry.

anything like that is just coincidental but i'll change it if it bugs you
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

Alyssia T'Keer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alyssia T'Keer   Alyssia T'Keer Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:13 am

Right now they're pretty much the same character.

The only thing you should probably change is her personality.

I don't really mind about the other stuff, coincidental etc.

e: It does actually seem sorta unbalanced that her biotics are so high, and she has an assault rifle and an SMG.

I think it'd be better if we stuck to like character layouts ME2 have laid out for us, with weapon and armour limitations specific to biotic abilties.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wolfy

Fuzzy Wolfy

Alyssia T'Keer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alyssia T'Keer   Alyssia T'Keer Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:30 am

I have to agree with Phry.

The characters are very similar and Alyssia seems sorta OP'd, considering Nek excells in Biotics with a military background ontop of the Asari thing.
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd

thorogoodd

Character sheet
Name:

Alyssia T'Keer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alyssia T'Keer   Alyssia T'Keer Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:34 am

Now that it's mentioned, and I looked at the other char's abilities.

Right now Alyssia is extremely OP'd.

Perhaps nudge down her marksmanship skills, and I'm pretty sure you'd need to be a Matriarch to have full biotic skill.

EDIT: Considering full biotics would be able to throw people with hurricane force, and create extremely powerful singularity. Not the mention the ability to push people in waves and create biotic barriers.
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

Alyssia T'Keer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alyssia T'Keer   Alyssia T'Keer Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:48 am

What a ridiculously cool character picture. Hot damn.
Back to top Go down
Kali

Kali

Character sheet
Name:

Alyssia T'Keer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alyssia T'Keer   Alyssia T'Keer Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:50 am

Why thank you.

and i toned down the skills and edited her personality so phry should be happy and she shouldn't be too OP now
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd

thorogoodd

Character sheet
Name:

Alyssia T'Keer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alyssia T'Keer   Alyssia T'Keer Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:51 am

Has my re-approval now.
Back to top Go down

Alyssia T'Keer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alyssia T'Keer   Alyssia T'Keer Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:49 pm

Last edited by VioletSerpent on Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

Alyssia T'Keer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alyssia T'Keer   Alyssia T'Keer Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:01 pm

I offer my accept, thanks for clearing up that stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alyssia T'Keer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alyssia T'Keer   Alyssia T'Keer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alyssia T'Keer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Archive :: Thread Basket :: Mass Effect Roleplay :: Characters-
Jump to: