Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Declaraction of Independence (unoriginality, lawl)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

Declaraction of Independence (unoriginality, lawl) Empty
PostSubject: Declaraction of Independence (unoriginality, lawl)   Declaraction of Independence (unoriginality, lawl) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:07 pm

This might be a little late, but I think we should come to terms on this.

When Aeria has a problem, whatever it may be, the community should solve it by itself, not through the intervention of someone outside of the community. Likewise, Aeria should be able to support itself, regardless if there are problems or not.

I, uh, I'd like to apologize for letting Kam walk in and have things his way. I thought he'd help. A lot of people did. But he didn't come through with the more important promises, he just did what he wanted... Well, that's the main reason I'm putting this post up. The next time someone wants to do something out of the goodness of their heart, we'll either make it go through us, or politely deny them entirely.

Thoughts? Agree, Disagree?
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Declaraction of Independence (unoriginality, lawl)   Declaraction of Independence (unoriginality, lawl) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:32 pm

I banned Kam for 16 days for breaking rules 1, 2 and 3. So, he was banned for elitism.

Declaraction of Independence (unoriginality, lawl) MANLYMAN

Kam will get butthurt, probably tell some Facepunch Drones on his Tiramisu thread that we're mean people, and they'll probably believe him, but if their opinions mattered, the community would have died a year or two ago.

Edit: If I could unban Kam I would, but only so I could set a new permaban. We had an intervention with him and it didn't count for anything because his head is stuck too far up his ass to read what we say.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Declaraction of Independence (unoriginality, lawl)   Declaraction of Independence (unoriginality, lawl) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:23 pm

I wanted this to work, but now I think Kam was only here to test his script with our community. Now that it's done with, he doesn't care anymore, because we're "ungrateful" for his contributions. We criticized him, sure, maybe not always fairly, but hey - you don't want criticism, don't implement things that don't work, break other people's comps, and then insist they're necessary, perfect, and/or not at fault with anything. This script wasn't even worthy of being called a beta when he first implemented it, and he got pissy when people complained about that fact. We lost members over his antics.

So, in conclusion, I don't care that he's gone, let's just go back to our original setup and RP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Declaraction of Independence (unoriginality, lawl)   Declaraction of Independence (unoriginality, lawl) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Declaraction of Independence (unoriginality, lawl)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Board of Directors :: Moderators-
Jump to: