Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello, one and all!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Max Tangergone

Hello, one and all! Empty
PostSubject: Hello, one and all!   Hello, one and all! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:45 pm

My name is Max Tangergone, and I will be your speaker today.

To all of those who are new to the community, i welcome thee, for it is a fine grouping of life we have here! As for those who I already know, I grant thee a good blast from the past hello! I hope to become good friends with the new people here!

I joined Radiation Gaming back when it was pretty much a chick from an egg shell. The community had just exited its mother womb and was ready for life! I left about two to two and a half years ago for reasons that I hope do not emerge once again; so please don't let those reasons come back. You know who you are.

I will not be in the server because I don't really roleplay anymore. However, I will pop up on the forums. ;3
Back to top Go down
themodtester

themodtester

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hello, one and all!   Hello, one and all! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:05 am

Max Tangergone wrote:

I will not be in the server because I don't really roleplay anymore. However, I will pop up on the forums. ;3
Hello, one and all! Heart-attack

Oh and hai.
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Rutabega

PostSubject: Re: Hello, one and all!   Hello, one and all! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:54 pm

Howdy. Enjoy the stay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, one and all!   Hello, one and all! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, one and all!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: OOC Chat :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: