Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I feel ill.

Go down 
+6
LawnJesus
Pat
Gambit
PuPeT-KaI
Reanimated
Phry
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

I feel ill. Empty
PostSubject: I feel ill.   I feel ill. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 8:32 pm

So my friend comes up to me with a challenge.

He says, here dude, watch this.

See if you can watch it the whole way through. You wont.

Obviously, in my ignorance, i thought; well hey, it's a youtube vid, it can't be anything that awful. It's probably 30 minutes of desu spam, or something else mind numbing and incredibly long.

How.

Very.

Wrong.

I was.

So i say unto you olden, will you take up the challenge.

And my god, don't even think about following this link if you've recently eaten.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEpEPl81VKk

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

I feel ill. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel ill.   I feel ill. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 8:51 pm

Watched all of it...and i dont see why you where so grossed out, o no its a dick geting cut...sorry bud but, ive seen much much much much worse, seeing the galbladder discetion in zoology was...sort of worse cause we get to see the gal stones and then get to take one out of a mink, but still.

To each his own.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

I feel ill. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel ill.   I feel ill. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 8:58 pm

Reanimated wrote:
Watched all of it...and i dont see why you where so grossed out, o no its a dick geting cut...sorry bud but, ive seen much much much much worse, seeing the galbladder discetion in zoology was...sort of worse cause we get to see the gal stones and then get to take one out of a mink, but still.

To each his own.

you obviously don't have a dick
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

I feel ill. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel ill.   I feel ill. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:00 pm

The penis.

It-...it looked so sad.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

I feel ill. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel ill.   I feel ill. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:08 pm

Very informative, ironically I was eating bratwurst and sauerkraut the entire time.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

I feel ill. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel ill.   I feel ill. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:55 pm

you know

I figured that I was desensitized enough from all that the internet and olden has thrown at me

but

...no

: (
Back to top Go down
LawnJesus

LawnJesus

I feel ill. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel ill.   I feel ill. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:00 pm

I'm listening to Pendulum while watching this. Omegle video chat has desensitized me to this. That and shock videos, too.
Back to top Go down

I feel ill. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel ill.   I feel ill. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:44 am

I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Rutabega

I feel ill. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel ill.   I feel ill. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 4:01 am

Watch that one video the two fucked up ukranian kids made where first they kill a cat with a hammer to the head and then murder someone via first hammer to the head, gouging of the eyes with a screwdriver, ripping the abdominal out with the screwdriver then more hits to the head with the hammer, finally killing him.

I saw the animated gif on the encyclopedia dramatica page and even that was enough to make my stomach ill for the entire next day.
Back to top Go down
Zaku350

Zaku350

Character sheet
Name: Zaku Daikun
Race: ---

I feel ill. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel ill.   I feel ill. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:38 am

Rutabega, I think you mean two dudes and a hammer.

Also,

I've seen people get their brains out, dogs crushed under cars, people killed with hammers and screw drivers as said before.

But after that, I'm still having trouble finding my penis, I think it might've shriveled up and fell off.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

I feel ill. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel ill.   I feel ill. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:27 pm

Halfway through watching this video I paused it and asked myself; "Why am I watching this?" After finding no good answer, I decided to watch The Room.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

I feel ill. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel ill.   I feel ill. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 4:10 pm

Psycheandromida wrote:
Halfway through watching this video I paused it and asked myself; "Why am I watching this?" After finding no good answer, I decided to watch The Room.

Best movie ever.

And i don't care how desensitzed you are, if this video doesn't make your penis scream in fear and attempt to hide itself inside your body you obviously do not have one.
Back to top Go down

I feel ill. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel ill.   I feel ill. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 5:11 pm

Man, I watched two seconds and immeditately got distracted by Lawn's awesome remix in the sig.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

I feel ill. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel ill.   I feel ill. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 5:46 pm

Lol deleted posts.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
Jackxter

Jackxter

Character sheet
Name: Judith Both

I feel ill. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel ill.   I feel ill. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:56 pm

Gambit wrote:
Lol deleted posts.

Now who would go and do that?
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

I feel ill. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel ill.   I feel ill. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:44 pm

Zaku350 wrote:

But after that, I'm still having trouble finding my penis, I think it might've shriveled up and fell off.
]

Why are you looking for it in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I feel ill. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel ill.   I feel ill. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I feel ill.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: OOC Chat :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: