Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BATTLE OF THE BANDS

Go down 
+11
Markka
Sharq
Vinnie
Psycheandromida
Jackxter
cptkickercutleg
Blitz
BloodStream
Cptnobvious
Gambit
Kali
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kali

Kali

Character sheet
Name:

BATTLE OF THE BANDS Empty
PostSubject: BATTLE OF THE BANDS   BATTLE OF THE BANDS Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:59 pm

so to raise morale and team spirit, we're doing battle of the bands.

we currently have one band consisting of

Cer'Relaan
James Graves
and Mittens.

And the band name is
BATTLE OF THE BANDS Rp_spacevoyage_v2b0034

AND WE'RE OKAY
BATTLE OF THE BANDS Rp_spacevoyage_v2b0035

So yeah make bands. we'll decide when the actual battle is.

IN OTHER NEWS

TEAM PHOTOS
BATTLE OF THE BANDS Rp_spacevoyage_v2b0028

WE SUCK AT CAMPING
BATTLE OF THE BANDS Gm_forest20080031

ORGAN SELLING
BATTLE OF THE BANDS Rp_spacevoyage_v2b0023

CAKES FULL OF HENRY
BATTLE OF THE BANDS Rp_spacevoyage_v2b0030

CAKES GETTING DESTROYED WITH MINIGUNS
BATTLE OF THE BANDS Rp_spacevoyage_v2b0037

And bryan hauson died at least 3 times in the same day
1. getting spaced
2. getting gunned down into his own cake with a minigun
3. getting shot in the face with a pistol
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE OF THE BANDS   BATTLE OF THE BANDS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:06 am

The seriousness and professionalism I get from your subsection community is zero.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
Kali

Kali

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE OF THE BANDS   BATTLE OF THE BANDS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:07 am

And the attitude i get from you is
BATTLE OF THE BANDS 1051u6c

When we do serious rp it's usually never screenshotted because we're too busy.
Back to top Go down
Cptnobvious

Cptnobvious

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE OF THE BANDS   BATTLE OF THE BANDS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:48 am

Look out the port side window of the ship and you'll probably see something like this.
BATTLE OF THE BANDS Defamers-monkey-riding-dog

And you didn't even get into the copious amounts of cyber.
Back to top Go down
BloodStream

BloodStream

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE OF THE BANDS   BATTLE OF THE BANDS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:03 am

People are cybering?
What happened to the rules where we banned people for cybering? It's disgusting, guys. Do something about it.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet
Name: Herr Doktor
Race: Doktor.

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE OF THE BANDS   BATTLE OF THE BANDS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:10 am

the stupid.
it burns.
Back to top Go down
cptkickercutleg

cptkickercutleg

Character sheet
Name: Kicker

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE OF THE BANDS   BATTLE OF THE BANDS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:31 am

we don't cyber ON THE SERVER, it just takes place ICly...
And on Steam chat...
Back to top Go down
BloodStream

BloodStream

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE OF THE BANDS   BATTLE OF THE BANDS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:58 am

cptkickercutleg wrote:
we don't cyber ON THE SERVER, it just takes place ICly...
And on Steam chat...
Why, though?
Surely you can release your horny teenage angst somewhere else?
Back to top Go down
Jackxter

Jackxter

Character sheet
Name: Judith Both

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE OF THE BANDS   BATTLE OF THE BANDS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:03 am

Bunch of straight guys essentially jerking each other off, dunno how anyone could NOT be jealous.
Back to top Go down
cptkickercutleg

cptkickercutleg

Character sheet
Name: Kicker

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE OF THE BANDS   BATTLE OF THE BANDS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:43 am

Horney Teenage Angst?
I just do it ICly to advance the character's development, it's nothing more than a plot technique to me.
Besides, unlike most of you, I have a girlfriend.
I don't NEED to cyber.
Back to top Go down
Jackxter

Jackxter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE OF THE BANDS   BATTLE OF THE BANDS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:25 am

cptkickercutleg wrote:
Horney Teenage Angst?
I just do it ICly to advance the character's development, it's nothing more than a plot technique to me.
I don't NEED to cyber.

Pics or it didn't happen. I mean, I know you've mastered the art of bating your bros who are trying to mimic women but... I gotta see this.
Back to top Go down
Jackxter

Jackxter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE OF THE BANDS   BATTLE OF THE BANDS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:33 am

Kali wrote:
And the attitude i get from you is
BATTLE OF THE BANDS 1051u6c

When we do serious rp it's usually never screenshotted because we're too busy.

How would you even be able to see the serious roleplay? Usually the chat is filled with ooc penis jokes.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE OF THE BANDS   BATTLE OF THE BANDS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:34 am

cptkickercutleg wrote:
Horney Teenage Angst?
I don't NEED to cyber.

That was my argument when I smoked weed as a teenager. How having a girlfriend means weed is less harmful to me isn't really that convincing of a point. And yet it's still less pathetic than this.
Back to top Go down
Jackxter

Jackxter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE OF THE BANDS   BATTLE OF THE BANDS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:36 am

Psycheandromida wrote:
cptkickercutleg wrote:
Horney Teenage Angst?
I don't NEED to cyber.

That was my argument when I smoked weed as a teenager. How having a girlfriend means weed is less harmful to me isn't really that convincing of a point. And yet it's still less pathetic than this.

Nono Psyche, this case is clearly different. He's using it for 'plot technique.' Besides, having a girlfriend automatically assures he won't be receiving wierd stares from people who join the server looking for a normal roleplay experience. Am I right or what?
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE OF THE BANDS   BATTLE OF THE BANDS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:38 am

Jackxter wrote:
Psycheandromida wrote:
cptkickercutleg wrote:
Horney Teenage Angst?
I don't NEED to cyber.

Nono Psyche, this case is clearly different. He's using it for 'plot technique.'

Yeah well if I never took up weed I would have never joined a band to compete in the battle of the bands. We sucked because we were high, but it ended with real sex.
Back to top Go down
Jackxter

Jackxter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE OF THE BANDS   BATTLE OF THE BANDS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:48 am

Psycheandromida wrote:
Jackxter wrote:
Psycheandromida wrote:
cptkickercutleg wrote:
Horney Teenage Angst?
I don't NEED to cyber.

Nono Psyche, this case is clearly different. He's using it for 'plot technique.'

Yeah well if I never took up weed I would have never joined a band to compete in the battle of the bands. We sucked because we were high, but it ended with real sex.

Still, you don't go around bragging about it like a douche. I'm not saying that he could never use the supposed ill behavior as a bridge to get a real girlfriend either, and I doubt he is either. He's simply doing what some would call an embarrassing act on the server and trying to pass it off as 'plot technique.' And just in case people don't believe him, he throws in the whole girlfriend twist as a pathetic charade in order to make it seem like he doesn't care what people think.

Last edited by Jackxter on Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BloodStream

BloodStream

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE OF THE BANDS   BATTLE OF THE BANDS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:28 am

cptkickercutleg wrote:
Horney Teenage Angst?
I don't NEED to cyber.

How would your girlfriend react to the news of you roleplaying sexual fantasies in a roleplay community comprised mainly of other boys?
Having a girlfriend is a reason to not cyber, not a way to excuse the pathology of the situation.
Nobody "needs" to cyber. It's the fact that you want to cyber that disgusts us.
Back to top Go down
Jackxter

Jackxter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE OF THE BANDS   BATTLE OF THE BANDS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:31 am

It's not the cybering that offends me; he can do what he wants. I am offended that he seems to have the idea that it's BRAG WORTHY. It's the most stupid thing I've ever heard and to be quite frank I'm slightly amused. The collective IQ of the server has dropped substantially since the old days.
Back to top Go down
Vinnie

Vinnie

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE OF THE BANDS   BATTLE OF THE BANDS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:30 pm

Please, don't turn this into a battle of wits on cyber, and Jacker derp'ing it up.
Back to top Go down
Sharq

Sharq

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE OF THE BANDS   BATTLE OF THE BANDS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:35 pm

I miss all the fun. :saddowns:
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE OF THE BANDS   BATTLE OF THE BANDS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:11 pm

BATTLE OF THE BANDS P523

Pictured above: My reaction to this thread. Can we not start another pointless battle of wills on cyber? It'll lead to nothing, I'm pretty sure of that.

EDIT:
Congrats on Cutler on having a girlfriend, thumbsup on people who get weed and sex. Now can we stop derping and flashing our peens? Many people have had, do have and will have conflicting opinions on cyber. Enforcing zero-tolerance rules and such will hardly work, as people will hop on SF and have their little bit of paradise over there. You can assume that they have cybered and broken rules, but you have no proof, hence you can't issue a punishment.
Sure, I think it can be used as a tool to further an already lenghty relationship, to relieve stress and whanot. If both parties are fine with whatever rules they've established, I couldn't give a damn if they air the bedsheets. They're not (at least hopefully) doing it on server and interrupting anyone's RP their /me's and moans, so I don't really know why people keep going on about it.

Tl;dr - Can we not turn this into another pointless flamewar, please? Okay? 'Kay. I'm going to sleep.

Last edited by Markka on Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jackxter

Jackxter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE OF THE BANDS   BATTLE OF THE BANDS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:20 pm

Vinnie wrote:
Please, don't turn this into a battle of wits on cyber, and Jacker derp'ing it up.

Attention everyone: Kicker's daddy is here to defend him. Please don't say any bad things to him from now on ya don't want to mess with him.
Back to top Go down
BloodStream

BloodStream

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE OF THE BANDS   BATTLE OF THE BANDS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:09 pm

Markka wrote:
If both parties are fine with whatever rules they've established, I couldn't give a damn if they air the bedsheets. They're not (at least hopefully) doing it on server and interrupting anyone's RP their /me's and moans, so I don't really know why people keep going on about it.

The thing is, from previous experience, they DO interrupt RP with /me's and moans. It's happened to me numerous times, which is why it pisses me off so much.
It's not just the fact that having the chat filled with dirtytalk and moaning, though. I'm not gonna name names, but back on medieval RP two regulars were doing it during an invasion.
It's bad enough when it's realistic. When there's bloodshed and slaughter going on just outside, it gets ridiculous.
As long as nobody lets me catch them doing it, nobody's gonna get banned.
But alright. Let's save the thread before it gets locked.
Back to top Go down
Jackxter

Jackxter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE OF THE BANDS   BATTLE OF THE BANDS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:21 pm

BloodStream wrote:
Markka wrote:
If both parties are fine with whatever rules they've established, I couldn't give a damn if they air the bedsheets. They're not (at least hopefully) doing it on server and interrupting anyone's RP their /me's and moans, so I don't really know why people keep going on about it.

The thing is, from previous experience, they DO interrupt RP with /me's and moans. It's happened to me numerous times, which is why it pisses me off so much.
It's not just the fact that having the chat filled with dirtytalk and moaning, though. I'm not gonna name names, but back on medieval RP two regulars were doing it during an invasion.
It's bad enough when it's realistic. When there's bloodshed and slaughter going on just outside, it gets ridiculous.
As long as nobody lets me catch them doing it, nobody's gonna get banned.
But alright. Let's save the thread before it gets locked.

I love a good flame war, but you're right. Let's just all get along.

Yeah the battle of the bands was kind of cool I guess, shame everything erupted into flames.
Back to top Go down
Kali

Kali

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE OF THE BANDS   BATTLE OF THE BANDS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:22 pm

whole idea was to help people work together and organize because currently we're a shambles

and this thread has just proved how much of a shambles things really are

only joking, make a goddamn band. TEAMWORK.

winners get 4000 credits for the whole band
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE OF THE BANDS   BATTLE OF THE BANDS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BATTLE OF THE BANDS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next