Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Rise and Fall of the Rynightsul - Book of Which Carried by Drakeson

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Rise and Fall of the Rynightsul - Book of Which Carried by Drakeson Empty
PostSubject: The Rise and Fall of the Rynightsul - Book of Which Carried by Drakeson   The Rise and Fall of the Rynightsul - Book of Which Carried by Drakeson Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:30 am

The Rise and Fall of the Rynightsul Empire

Information: Right now Varmithas is in this story and shows the truth of what he is and where he was from.

Warning: Arrr... Bad Grammar inbound prepare for it D: Also its not done soo >.>

What is the Rynightsul Empire?
The Rynightsul Empire in their language means “Death Bringer” which is an empire of Noble Family of Humans and their army that are all Vampires. How they got to make such a name? Simple, their leader is called this, but who is this leader? The leader is Rynightsul the Devourer an Ancient Vampire sought to spread the world a new order in the name of Shar, Bane, Nazu, Baator, Cyric, and Kelemvor. Rynightsul was no fool, nor arrogant, nor narrow minded, he was intelligent, strong, gifted, master in strategies, and deadly in combat.

The truth on Varmithas Drakeson:
Varmithas Drakeson was born from and was taught by his master Rynightsul himself. Though Varmithas Drakeson was forced to live with noble families due to complications with Rynightsul not wanting anyone to know the true weakness and that was to kill his own son or hold him for ransom. That is why Varmithas continues saying “Master” instead of “Father”. Though there was complications and some question how old he is even though he make look like he’s in his twenties but it seems to everyone else that they think he’s a new born that only seeks vengeance. Which of course he does only against Paladins he is unknown as of yet after the incident of the death of his father.

The Betrayal:
Somewhere in an abandoned warehouse near a raided town from the Rynightsul soldiers in conquering a tribe of gnolls and a settlement of humans. A dark man appears from the shadows of the warehouse. “Damned paladins I’m already risking my neck to give them information and they come here late? Rynightsul soldiers would drink my blood dry and eat me or something horrible” his voice is scared and old. Soon a giant bang is heard and a Paladin covered in blood dragging a vampire as he enters the warehouse. “Sorry for my lateness my lord I had to kill a spy for us.” the voice was threatening but quiet. “It does not matter we must get on with the deal before more of the soldiers notice this damned monster is missing.” the paladin nods, “Indeed we must get to work do you have the information on killing Rynightsul?” “Of course I do if I didn’t I wouldn’t be here and I’d be in the lines of being feasted upon his slaves,” his voice soon changes into a solid and serious voice “do you have your promise of getting me out of here alive?” the warehouse turns dead quiet for a minute and he finally responds “Yes, your transport is ready to leave during the time of our assault.” He soon tries to enlighten the mood and let out a small chuckle “Very well, here is the building structure that you can surely understand where I must depart fast and my job is done, farewell brave paladin.” He hands him an old scroll and departs fast. The paladin smiles and opens the scroll and looks at all the inscription that’s written in blood it gives full details of the castles secret passage ways and to avoid most guard posts. An echo of alarm screeches everywhere and loud marching sound is heard. The paladin soon summons a horse and mounts it and quickly breaks out the back doors running swiftly as the Rynightsul Soldiers storm the warehouse seeing their dead comrade laying down their. The Rynightsul Soldiers laughs and says, “You can stop faking your death now.” The vampire stands up, “Blah, never again shall I do that spell again damned reincarnation is horrible. But there is terrible news a Noble Family of Rynightsul has betrayed him!” the soldiers stands there still and growling, “We must send word to Rynightsul for he is in danger the scroll of the noble family that has given to the paladin is the scroll to all the passage ways into the castle.” They all quickly leave the warehouse and soon summons there skeleton steeds and swiftly runs off towards the castle.

The Message:
A giant storm surrounds the castle and souls are patrolling the castle where every hallway you see a soul would wonder there aimlessly going through the walls. The castle was dark and jagged edge on the outside where it seems like an impossible fortress to penetrate. The surrounding area is all but a deep dark abyss the castle stands on top of a magical island that floats from the dark abyss where you can hear people screaming in torment echoing around the castle and the passage ways. There is only two passages to enter the Dark Fortress, The slave pens and the Dark Bridge where the dark bridge guarded by 5,000 Skeleton Guards with Two necromancers and 50 Rynightsul Soldier. But, the slave pens are just guarded by 100 Rynightsul Soldiers as Taskmasters making the slaves work till they die and feast upon their blood as they sleep. 80% of the slaves in the dark cave are blind due to the fact they have been in complete and total darkness with no light to see and only to hear echoes of tormented souls and screams of pain in the cave. Soon sounds of thunder roars across the castle and thumping sounds are heard on the ground five Rynightsul Soldiers swiftly heads to the castle as fast as they can bearing a grave news to Rynightsul himself. They soon stop at the front gates confronted with Ten Skeleton Warriors and a Vampire Soldier, “Halt, who dares cross the Black Bridge?” the Five Vampires look at each other and the one with in front of him speaks, “I am Zaloth the Illusion – To be continued

--- STILL WORKING ---

Last edited by Drakeson on Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Errr.. Just a warning tip)
Back to top Go down

The Rise and Fall of the Rynightsul - Book of Which Carried by Drakeson
Page 1 of 1