Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Desmond Molitid - bad posts

Go down 
+6
Munroe
Fuzzy Wolfy
BloodStream
Phry
Sharq
cptkickercutleg
10 posters
AuthorMessage
cptkickercutleg

cptkickercutleg

Character sheet
Name: Kicker
Race: Human

Desmond Molitid - bad posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desmond Molitid - bad posts   Desmond Molitid - bad posts Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:32 pm

I don't see how people aren't already crying over Rimmer like they do over Deadly's ego, being "the best AI ever made by a single human"
But honestly, you made me have to wipe jizz off the screen after I read all this.
Back to top Go down
cptkickercutleg

cptkickercutleg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Desmond Molitid - bad posts   Desmond Molitid - bad posts Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 4:28 am

Phry wrote:
cry me a rimmer
A: you avatar .gif is broken and I can fix it
B: You can't exactly blame me for being butthurt, DW is supposed to be a hyper advanced AI, her creator was thrown out of every reputable software development company because he wouldn't tell them the secrets to his work. Now apparently the AI inside the robot called "Seven", is more advanced. And yes, okay, I won't say she's the best AI OOCly, but ICly, both Marcus and DW believe she's the best AI ever made, it's more of an ego thing than a power thing now, so yeah, when every AI starts to rape DW, I'm gonna cry foul. (2 have already done it)
C: As a side note, DW has genitalia because she wants to have them, she wants to be as organic as possible, as HUMAN as possible, try searching "Perfect Body" with no restrictions and see what it comes up with.

[Edit:] Desmond Molitid - bad posts Ginger
Back to top Go down
Sharq

Sharq

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Desmond Molitid - bad posts   Desmond Molitid - bad posts Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:38 am

cptkickercutleg wrote:

[Edit:] Desmond Molitid - bad posts Ginger

Phry's original avatar is much more psychadellic.

don't do it Phry :c.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Desmond Molitid - bad posts   Desmond Molitid - bad posts Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:32 am

It's not broken, how dare you call it broken.

IT WAS BORN LIKE THAT

/fucking beats cutleg
Back to top Go down
BloodStream

BloodStream

PostSubject: Re: Desmond Molitid - bad posts   Desmond Molitid - bad posts Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:01 pm

cptkickercutleg wrote:
...when every AI starts to rape DW, I'm gonna cry foul. (2 have already done it)
C: As a side note, DW has genitalia because she wants to have them, she wants to be as organic as possible, as HUMAN as possible, try searching "Perfect Body" with no restrictions and see what it comes up with.

Are you fucking serious?
No. Get the fuck out, Kicker. That's stupid.

EDIT: And I swear to fucking god I'm permabanning anyone who roleplays rape. And anyone who condones it. Because this is like the fifth time I've heard about rape on the server, and it's not fucking funny.

EDIT2: RAAAAAAAAAGE
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wolfy

Fuzzy Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Desmond Molitid - bad posts   Desmond Molitid - bad posts Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:14 pm

cptkickercutleg wrote:
B: You can't exactly blame me for being butthurt, DW is supposed to be a hyper advanced AI, her creator was thrown out of every reputable software development company because he wouldn't tell them the secrets to his work. Now apparently the AI inside the robot called "Seven", is more advanced. And yes, okay, I won't say she's the best AI OOCly, but ICly, both Marcus and DW believe she's the best AI ever made, it's more of an ego thing than a power thing now, so yeah, when every AI starts to rape DW, I'm gonna cry foul. (2 have already done it)
C: As a side note, DW has genitalia because she wants to have them, she wants to be as organic as possible, as HUMAN as possible, try searching "Perfect Body" with no restrictions and see what it comes up with.[/img]

Although I hate every possible thing about rape, even in a game, I have to admit kicker. DW is a slut. I'm sorry, but she's more of a sex-bot than anything else I've seen so far.

I still hate and am against rape, but I can picture you giving consent for it or even asking for it... As many have done in the past or so I hear.

On a second note, I can't really accept the fact that DW is suppose to be in the top 10 most advance AI's "EVER" if she goes around sexing or flirting with everyone. It's hard to believe and honestly, ridiculous. Not to mention now the talk about her having physical genitalia... That's... No. I'm sorry, but for someone to add genitalia on a robot, it's obviously not for anything else than cyber. (Side-note: This is why I had Jessica not have any.)

This also applies if you mean rape by "Being better and stronger". DW flirts with everything that moves, it's hard to believe she's so advanced when she's busy complimenting someones ass or giggling about how attractive they look.

Last edited by Fuzzy Wolfy on Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Desmond Molitid - bad posts   Desmond Molitid - bad posts Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:18 pm

...And this is why we avoid space RP.
Back to top Go down
BloodStream

BloodStream

PostSubject: Re: Desmond Molitid - bad posts   Desmond Molitid - bad posts Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:41 pm

Munroe wrote:
...And this is why we avoid space RP.
I think I agree with you.
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Desmond Molitid - bad posts   Desmond Molitid - bad posts Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 4:49 pm

2 AIs have raped deadly? WUTTTTTTT

I think I should avoid spacerp as well :/
Back to top Go down
Xeloras
Arrogant Prick of an Admin
Xeloras

PostSubject: Re: Desmond Molitid - bad posts   Desmond Molitid - bad posts Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 4:54 pm

Oh thank you so much for turning the thread into this everybody. I really do appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
cptkickercutleg

cptkickercutleg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Desmond Molitid - bad posts   Desmond Molitid - bad posts Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:30 pm

Scratch everything I've said, I like the character, AI and all, and YES I KNOW I MESSED DEADLY'S CHARACTER, I am revising her personality back to the equivilent of "restart in last stable state" meaning her personality will be pissed off and bitchy again, no more sluttyness, and she'll only be another voice and mind, unable to influence the physical world again unless plugged directly into the system controlling it if there is one.
Back to top Go down
GordonGuy

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Desmond Molitid - bad posts   Desmond Molitid - bad posts Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:23 pm

can someone clean up this thread

I mean look at this
Back to top Go down
Rocky

PostSubject: Re: Desmond Molitid - bad posts   Desmond Molitid - bad posts Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:12 pm

This is an amazing character page and I applaud you, good sir.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
BloodStream

BloodStream

PostSubject: Desmond Molitid - bad posts   Desmond Molitid - bad posts Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:33 am

cptkickercutleg wrote:
Scratch everything I've said, I like the character, AI and all, and YES I KNOW I MESSED DEADLY'S CHARACTER, I am revising her personality back to the equivilent of "restart in last stable state" meaning her personality will be pissed off and bitchy again, no more sluttyness, and she'll only be another voice and mind, unable to influence the physical world again unless plugged directly into the system controlling it if there is one.

Stop talking about your character in someone else's thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desmond Molitid - bad posts   Desmond Molitid - bad posts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Desmond Molitid - bad posts
Page 1 of 1