Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aiden Cooper

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dawkter

Dawkter

Character sheet
Name: Riley Lynch
Race: Human

Aiden Cooper Empty
PostSubject: Aiden Cooper   Aiden Cooper Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:57 pm

Aiden Cooper Metro_07

(Metro 2033 OST-Dead City)

Aiden Cooper
Ex-UTC Marine

"You think this is a game? You think your actions don't have consequences; that you are a god?!"

**Click** *The tape starts, with a deep sigh and what seems to be a lighter clicking on; followed by a deep breath in.*

"The thrill of the kill, the taste of blood. So many of you think just because we've reached far beyond the stars we aren't human, that we are something else entirely. Godly one could say, that we are of a higher order and deserve to be treated as such. Truth be told, we are dirt compared to everything else we've come across. We've traveled to planets and places where we could only dream of the amount of technology that is held within it. These people...these soldiers think they can't be killed, that they can't be shot; maimed, blown up, murdered. They think that because they are them, that they are so damn important they won't get hurt. They think they are going to be war heroes covered with medals of the highest honor. Every time I see a FNG walking in with this thought in my head it sparks a glimmer of hope, that maybe he'll be different, that maybe he will be that one that lives and becomes what he so aches inside to be. They walk in all the same, smiling and laughing cracking jokes to one another; their personalities burn into my head permanently and as soon as I grow fond of them and I start to care for them..."

**A long stop of silence occurs on the tape before words are heard again.

"...and then they always end the same way...wrapped up in a ball on the battlefield up against a wall having a meltdown...then after ten minutes or so the poor bastard gets shot down. It's been the same cycle for...well as long as I can remember. It's been the same damn thing over and over again. Jesus man I just-I just want it all to end...all of this useless bloodshed and conflict over a small spit of sand? All of this blood on my hands-for what? Territory? Power? All the damn Generals are the fucking same! They just send wave apoun wave of us poor bastards until the enemy gives up and decides that their casualties aren't worth it! Why don't our Generals think this way? That all of these deaths aren't worth that stupid fucking spit of sand in the middle of fucking no-where!? Damn the UTC! Damn the enemy! Damn even our own fucking allies! God damn everything to fucking hell! God fucking damn it all, I'm sick of all of this fucking bullshit!"

**The breaking of a thrown bottle is heard. As the tape ends a terminal nearby opens, though damaged it still appears to work.

>Opening Terminal
>File: Aiden Cooper did not download properly! Retry?
>Re-attempting download...
>File downloaded successfully!
>Open File: Aiden Cooper?

Aiden Cooper

Faction: UTC

Subfaction: None

Bithplace: Earth, USA, Pennsylvania, Philidelphia

Last Known Load out: Standard UTC marine load out (Assault Rifle, Sidearm, Armor, ect.)

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Known skills:

Due to marine training, and many, many years fought on the battlefield. Aiden is a war-torn grizzled veteran who knows his way around a weapon, and discarding of enemies
Firearms 9/10, Unarmed 7/10, Explosives 6/10

Due to Aiden's short temper and troubled past, he finds himself usually unable to engage in many conversations.
Charisma: 3/10

Back to top Go down
Jackxter

Jackxter

Character sheet
Name: Judith Both

Aiden Cooper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aiden Cooper   Aiden Cooper Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:33 pm

It's a shame that the common sense he adheres to is what makes this character so profound. I approve.
Back to top Go down
Rocky

Aiden Cooper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aiden Cooper   Aiden Cooper Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:09 pm

my name is commander shepard and this is my favorite character on the forum
Back to top Go down
BloodStream

BloodStream

Aiden Cooper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aiden Cooper   Aiden Cooper Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:40 pm

Moved to the approved section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aiden Cooper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aiden Cooper   Aiden Cooper Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aiden Cooper
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Archive :: Thread Basket :: Characters-
Jump to: