Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pictures for stuff thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xeloras
Arrogant Prick of an Admin
Xeloras

Pictures for stuff thread Empty
PostSubject: Pictures for stuff thread   Pictures for stuff thread Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:11 pm

Usually when I have to find a character photo I end up looking through deviantart for a very long time. I was thinking that in this thread we could post links that could be useful for characters or lore photos. Or maybe just for some inspiration. I'll start:

http://graysapphire.deviantart.com/ (Awesome creature designs and some people, best used for Aeria.)

http://alexiuss.deviantart.com/ (The guy behind Romantically Apocalyptic, his stuff varies greatly but some could be used for Aeria or Eshira.)

Back to top Go down
LawnJesus

LawnJesus

PostSubject: Re: Pictures for stuff thread   Pictures for stuff thread Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:15 pm

Argh, DeviantArt makes me angry. I usually end up wading through loads of gay shit to find anything. I thnk this thread may just help a good bit.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Pictures for stuff thread   Pictures for stuff thread Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:30 pm

I've spent hours wading through deviantart to find 350+ excellent character photos, all you have to do is ask me over SF for the link.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Pictures for stuff thread   Pictures for stuff thread Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:55 pm

I've went through thousands of pictures on DA myself while looking for fitting and decent reference pictures. There's a lot of other stuff in the way, unfortunately. Let's hope this'll be a little help, as Lawn said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pictures for stuff thread   Pictures for stuff thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pictures for stuff thread
Page 1 of 1