Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum and Server unban.

Go down 
+4
Gambit
Psycheandromida
Phry
Dama Oscura
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dama Oscura

Dama Oscura

Forum and Server unban. Empty
PostSubject: Forum and Server unban.   Forum and Server unban. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:04 pm

Name: FNox/kamaitama
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:11359814
Reason: God knows
Witnesses(OOC name[s] only, please): Narran, Munroe, Ruta, Xelorias, amongst others.
Evidence(screenshots, logs, anything):

Quote :

Barbatus Sus: AH, IS THIS MY RADDISH PATCH?
Marcus | Mack [LOOC]: LOL
Zayl Rathman | Pat [LOOC]: the fuck
Barbatus Sus: HMM, GUESS NOT. I AM OFF!
Eleanor Duvedirfel | Munroe [LOOC]: it's kama, here to troll
Zayl Rathman | Pat [LOOC]: oh, it's kama
*** Barbatus Sus runs away, really fast
William Warthrop | Xeloras [LOOC]: I like him, make him admin.
FNox: Gabba Gabba Hey: [OOC]: I like how you instantly assumed I'm trolling
Xeloras: [OOC]: I thought you were shining some of your brilliance on us.
Munroe: [OOC]: I like how you randomly walk into a scene yelling about raddishes
Mack: [OOC]: you know. previous offenders etc etc
Disconnect: Kicked by Console : "Banned for 0 mins ( Gabba Gabba Glee )".
Disconnect: Kicked by Console : "Banned for 0 mins ( Gabba Gabba Glee )".

Note: I was joking, I got banned within 10 seconds of doing so, I was actually typing something in OOC when I got banned. EVERYONE on the server has done joke characters before, Narran has done millions, I've done plenty, dunno why it's now some offense. It's not like my name was Gordon Freeman and I was spamming barrels, I literally just created a character since my other ones are assumed dead.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Forum and Server unban.   Forum and Server unban. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:35 pm

this seems kind of harsh if i'm honest
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Forum and Server unban.   Forum and Server unban. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:52 pm

You were supposed to be banned already.
Back to top Go down
Dama Oscura

Dama Oscura

PostSubject: Re: Forum and Server unban.   Forum and Server unban. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:54 pm

Psycheandromida wrote:

Again, what for? I don't even know what I was banned for in September. You hate me, I know that much. You want me to say sorry? Here you go, dunno what else I can offer.

http://aeria.omgforum.net/t4180-apology#51441

EDIT: For the record, this is what shows up on my Kamaitama account when I try to login:

Forum and Server unban. A0a707afdf58f66bf9017c4e993ff39a
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Forum and Server unban.   Forum and Server unban. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:59 pm

Dama Oscura wrote:
Psycheandromida wrote:

Again, what for? I don't even know what I was banned for in September. You hate me, I know that much. You want me to say sorry? Here you go, dunno what else I can offer.

http://aeria.omgforum.net/t4180-apology#51441

I don't hate you, I'm fairly apathetic with this whole ordeal.

It's just that all the admins got tired of your constant rage trips despite the confrontation we gave you, deleting server files, ect.
Back to top Go down
Dama Oscura

Dama Oscura

PostSubject: Re: Forum and Server unban.   Forum and Server unban. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:01 pm

Psycheandromida wrote:

I don't hate you, I'm fairly apathetic with this whole ordeal.

It's just that all the admins got tired of your constant rage trips despite the confrontation we gave you, deleting server files, ect.

Deleting server files? I explicitely said I removed MINE, specifically, Tiramisu. I did not remove anything else. I told Kain that.

Confrontation? You mean a convo with 5 admins which consisted of plenty of names being thrown around since the beginning, before I said anything.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Forum and Server unban.   Forum and Server unban. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:04 pm

Forum and Server unban. 1284920173435
Back to top Go down
Dama Oscura

Dama Oscura

PostSubject: Re: Forum and Server unban.   Forum and Server unban. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:06 pm

Psycheandromida wrote:
Forum and Server unban. 1284920173435

I wanna talk to another admin, since you clearly don't wanna listen to me.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Forum and Server unban.   Forum and Server unban. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:17 pm

Forum and Server unban. 1278650391364
Back to top Go down
Dama Oscura

Dama Oscura

PostSubject: Re: Forum and Server unban.   Forum and Server unban. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:20 pm

Please stop posting images, I'm trying to keep it serious here.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Forum and Server unban.   Forum and Server unban. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:24 pm

I laughed pretty hard looking this over
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Forum and Server unban.   Forum and Server unban. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:33 pm

The actual event inserver isn't what you were banned for. I believe you were banned back then for the bout you had with Viralhatred, in which you acted plenty arrogant.
Back to top Go down
Dama Oscura

Dama Oscura

PostSubject: Re: Forum and Server unban.   Forum and Server unban. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:44 pm

Pat wrote:
The actual event inserver isn't what you were banned for. I believe you were banned back then for the bout you had with Viralhatred, in which you acted plenty arrogant.

Very well then, I'm requesting an unban from that event. As far as I know the ban lasted one month, that's what I was told. I don't know at which point did that turn permanent, since, well, it's been 3 months. I was actually told I wasn't server banned either.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Forum and Server unban.   Forum and Server unban. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:53 pm

I assumed you were trolling because I've gotten that impression from you before. I recall an instance where you were running around RPing as a wooden box, and trying to pass it off as serious RP. Whenever someone questions this kind of behavior, you get very defensive. I don't know what your beef is with us, Kam, but you've left angrily multiple times, only to come back, and every time it's the same stuff.
Back to top Go down
Dama Oscura

Dama Oscura

PostSubject: Re: Forum and Server unban.   Forum and Server unban. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:43 am

Munroe wrote:
I assumed you were trolling because I've gotten that impression from you before. I recall an instance where you were running around RPing as a wooden box, and trying to pass it off as serious RP. Whenever someone questions this kind of behavior, you get very defensive. I don't know what your beef is with us, Kam, but you've left angrily multiple times, only to come back, and every time it's the same stuff.

I WAS RPing a wooden box. It WAS a serious character, not an attempt to troll or anything. If you considered it to be unfitting within the lore then very well, I'll stop playing it.

As for my previous, well, attempts to leave. That has all been caused by problems with some of the higher ups, no exception. I remember I had a problem with Ruta once, that has been solved ever since. I like to solve my personal problems, holding grudges do not benefit anyone. If by now I have lost all trust anyone from this community then let's make a plea deal, make a trial period. But truth is? I don't think I've ever wanted to REALLY leave, I don't know what is the deal with me and Aeria either, but I just can't get enough of it.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

PostSubject: Re: Forum and Server unban.   Forum and Server unban. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:05 pm

tl;dr version:

He ragequit; it happens. We should unban him.

Long version:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kain on Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Forum and Server unban.   Forum and Server unban. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:34 pm

Kain has said all there is to be said, pretty much.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dama Oscura

Dama Oscura

PostSubject: Re: Forum and Server unban.   Forum and Server unban. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:36 pm

So...What happens now?
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Forum and Server unban.   Forum and Server unban. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:56 pm

you're unbanned

go get drunk and celebrate life
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum and Server unban.   Forum and Server unban. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum and Server unban.
Page 1 of 1