Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server status.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ViralHatred
Radiation Moderator
ViralHatred

Server status. Empty
PostSubject: Server status.   Server status. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:39 am

Dearest Radiation.

As you know the server has been in turmoil.

Server Address: 184.154.46.118:27015

I've submitted a support ticket to brohoster, excuse the half-alseep spelling:
Quote :
Dear Brohoster,

A while ago you upgrade the RAM on your US Servers. Since then my server has been getting an average of a 100ms ping increase.

This makes it unplayable to EU players such as myself and difficult for US players who get approximately 170ms ping instead of 70.

I was hoping you could investigate this as it has made my roleplay server unplayable especially when I'm pulling out all the stops on my end to keep the community alive.

If you are unable to resolved this I will be forced to either relocate to an EU server or to another host.

Sincerely, Adam Taylor - ViralHatred.

Currently the server's flags are donw, and many items, however the inventory system is "broken" Even though it works fine for me on a local host. I beleive this to be due to Kain's addition of the multiple items system, and so we'll be investigating. I can 'roll-back' the server to before I added this feature if you guys would like to play immediately.

Many apologies.

ViralHatred.
Back to top Go down
Http://www.Radiation-Roleplay.com
cptkickercutleg

cptkickercutleg

Character sheet
Name: Kicker
Race: Human

Server status. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server status.   Server status. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:16 am

It's fine Viral, we can RP our items for now, and the new Flags give new players an idea of what we're about, rolling everything back would change the appearance and style of RP back to ship RP again, which is what we don't want to do, anyway, glad to see the server is actually UP, I've missed it so ^.^

See you all on the server later ^.^
Back to top Go down
ViralHatred
Radiation Moderator
ViralHatred

Server status. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server status.   Server status. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:54 am

I'm glad most normal people can read, I was referring to the items system. Nice job kicker! Mad
Back to top Go down
Http://www.Radiation-Roleplay.com
Sharq

Sharq

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

Server status. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server status.   Server status. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:53 pm

Post deleted~

Poster, that post was about as relevant and needed as [ insert shitty analogy ].
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server status. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server status.   Server status. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server status.
Page 1 of 1