Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dale Pomudao

Go down 
+8
Reanimated
Monkeyfisker
Krug
Pat
B3SERK
Kain
Phry
Mack
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

Dale Pomudao Empty
PostSubject: Dale Pomudao   Dale Pomudao Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:22 pm

Dale Pomudao 72e0b66my_concordicknightplaladin

"In the name of the holy Concord of the five virtues, I shall not draw my dying breath until the taint of the world has been extinguished forever. And should Tyr himself call my name and bid me eternal rest, I will refuse. For I have still much to do in service of the Concord and this world."

Full Name: Dale Pomudao
Nickname: None.
Height: 6 feet 3 inches; 1.90 meters.
Birthplace: Somewhere along the sword coast.
Faction association:

• The Concordic Knights
  • --- The Chromatics

Rank/position: Knight Brother.

Skill(s):

• Holy magic

{ | | | | | | | | | | }

Dale carries a tome of Tyr with him which he uses to cast all his holy abilities. This tome contains a certain sequence of words that have to be uttered for the abilities to be used. If the words are somehow pronounced wrong, come in the wrong order, or the uttering is cut off, it can have unexpected consequences.
    Dale has three prominent abilities within the holy magic spectrum.

Pillar of the Loyal

Binding light summons upon the powers of Tyr from above to hold an undead or tainted being in place. When the words have been uttered, a large pillar of light will shoot down from the skies and beam onto the being, which will then be stunned or immobilized, depending on how tainted it is. If it is an undead, all its limbs will be frozen in place, but the rest of the body will still function properly. Beings who are not tainted will not be affected by this at all.
    This pillar is summoned by uttering the words;
    "Oh Tyr above, hear this, my plea. This plea is for naught but the good of the world. I swear by my own life that this plea will bring nothing but the five virtues of the Concord to this world. Tyr my Lord, I call upon thy holy light to freeze this being in the name of my loyalty."

Hand of Purity

Holy energy surges from Dale's left hand and into whatever he touches for 5 seconds. This has multiple uses, as it allows him to clean a taint from an object or creature, expelling any unholy energy from it. It could also be used to force the dark lifeforce out of undead and unholy beings, as long as his left hand can grasp it for long enough.
    The holy energy however only tries to force any unholy energies out of the object or body, and as such does not heal wounds.
    The words uttered for this spells are;
    "The energy which I plead from Tyr to course from my very own hand will be used in the name of all that is holy, and never in the name of evil. I plea to Tyr only so that he may help me exorcise this evil from the lands, and I will never upon my life betray the very essence of purity."

Weapon of Blessed Judgement

Dale summons holy energy to fill the weapon currently in his right hand. This energy will discharge itself upon touching anything, causing a blast of light which originates from the contact point. This blast is completely harmless to anything that's not unholy. An unholy or tainted being however will be affected according to the level of impurity. A very wicked thing might have parts of it blown off violently, while slightly tainted humans may just stagger back as if pushed by a light shockwave.
    To fill his weapon with this energy, Dale will have to utter;
    "As of this moment onward, Tyr shall pass sacred judgement upon whoever touches this weapon. The innocent have naught to fear. The wicked will be struck down in a blast of Tyr's holy justice, never to rise again as judgement has been passed upon their unholy being."

• Defensive Silver Fire

{ | | | | | | | | | | }

The basic defensive silver fire ability given to all Knights of the Concord. Dale himself has chosen the defensive path, which allows him to purify items, protect himself from unholy auras and energies, and also offers limited physical protection abilities.

• Heavy weapons

{ | | | | | | | | | | }

Well-versed in the usage and physical properties of most heavy weapons. Be it heavy two-handed swords or giant warhammers, he's used it, and used it well in the name of Tyr and the Concord.

Biography: Although little happened during Dale's upbringing, his father was a member of the Prophet's corrupt order, he was brought up into worshipping Tyr greatly, and Dale joined the order himself shortly after having turned the ripe age. He trained extensively within the cleansing of tainted and unholy beings, developing many unholy magic skills to combat the wicked. He also trained extensively within the use of heavier weapons. While most other members would go for a good old fashioned longsword and sturdy shield, Dale would rather pick the biggest sword ever made, or the biggest hammer he could find.
When the order turned out to have been a corrupt pawn in the Prophet's game, Dale immediately left and never looked back. To this day he still does not know where his father is, or if he is still alive. Shortly after the Concordic knights were formed, Dale joined. He continued his training within holy magic, and completed his trial in a peaceful village on the sword coast within the time period of a month. Now he has been dispatched by Sir Kelvas himself to the town of Surna to help them rebuild and combat Ossus' growing threat. Tyr knows they need the help.

Alignment: Lawful Good
Favoured Enemy: Enemies of the Concord.
Favoured Weapon: The Holy spirit of Tyr.
Deity: TYR The God of JUSTICE.

Current Inventory:

• Full set of platemail (Seen in picture)
  • Gold-trimmed greathelmet (Seen in picture)
  • Heavy greatsword (two-handed)
  • Heavy warhammer (two-handed)
  • Tome of Tyr
    - The Tome of Tyr was acquired by him during a holy pilgrimage to a forgotten monastery of Tyr, which has since long been abandoned. The monastery itself used to house an order of elves who worshipped Tyr in all his forms, and studied a great deal of holy magic in his name. It is said that these elves later perfected the casting of holy magic so well, that they were able to call upon the magic just by using words. As such they began writing a book about Tyr, which contained stories about him and the other Gods, as well as a very long list of holy magic spells that can be cast using only words. Unfortunately this special order spoke an elven language that died out long ago. When Dale came upon the book, he could make out the symbol of Tyr on the cover, and as thus decided it was his holy quest to translate this book. To accomplish this, he brought every other book he could find inside the monastery with him and is now trying to find translated versions of these books in an attempt to learn the language and translate the Tome itself.
  • Ink well and feather pen
  • Notebook

Current Task(s):
- Clear Talibar and Surna from the taint of evil - Current
- Help Surna against Ossus - Current
- Help Talibar rebuild after Shar's unholy deeds - Current
- Supervise Acolyte Flame in his trial of the five virtues - Current
- Serve the Concord and Tyr - Eternal

Last edited by Mackalian on Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:51 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

Dale Pomudao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dale Pomudao   Dale Pomudao Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:29 pm

credits to psyche for the picture many many thanks

credit to pat for introducing me to the song, and for helping me out with alot of info on the universe and life in general

and credit to krug for the layout which i edited in a few nifty ways
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

Dale Pomudao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dale Pomudao   Dale Pomudao Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:33 pm

*takes a deep breath*

yes.

yes.

yes.

yes.

yes.

yes.

yes.

yes.

yes.

yes.

yes.

yes.

yes.

yes.

yes.

yes.

yes.

yes.

yes.

Last edited by Phry on Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

Dale Pomudao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dale Pomudao   Dale Pomudao Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:33 pm

Looks good.

Quote :
5:27 PM - Mack (2): http://aeria.omgforum.net/t4190-dale-pomudao#51615
5:27 PM - Mack (2): accppet
5:27 PM - Mack (2): god damn
5:27 PM - Mack (2): accept*
5:27 PM - Kain: DENY
5:27 PM - Kain: DENY DENY DENY
5:28 PM - Mack (2): NEIN
5:28 PM - Kain: I formally request that you give him the hairiest ass known to man
5:28 PM - Kain: and then I will accept
5:28 PM - Mack (2): BUT HE IS NOT EVEN OCCITANIAN
5:28 PM - Kain: I DONT CARE.
5:29 PM - Mack (2): FINE
5:29 PM - Mack (2): I WILL GIVE HIM
5:29 PM - Mack (2): THE HAIRIEST ASS KNOWN TO THE WORLD
5:29 PM - Mack (2): NOT EVEN MAW WILL HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST HIS ASS
5:29 PM - Mack (2): NOW ACCEPT HIM
5:29 PM - Kain: Will do.

With that in mind, I accept because I like the char, and for the reasons above. Mwahahaha.
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

Dale Pomudao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dale Pomudao   Dale Pomudao Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:36 pm

Concordic knights, epic picture

accept
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

Dale Pomudao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dale Pomudao   Dale Pomudao Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:43 pm

Accepted.

His hairy ass will serve the Concord well.
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

Dale Pomudao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dale Pomudao   Dale Pomudao Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:50 pm

I say accept.

We all trust Mack. And if you don't, go die.
Back to top Go down
Monkeyfisker

Monkeyfisker

Dale Pomudao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dale Pomudao   Dale Pomudao Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:49 pm

Accept.

Dale is also known as Cloud.
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

Dale Pomudao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dale Pomudao   Dale Pomudao Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:29 pm

Fuck yes, Accept all the fucking way Mack.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

Dale Pomudao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dale Pomudao   Dale Pomudao Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:44 pm

Reanimated wrote:

you realise this character is going to kill jacob sinclaire on sight
Back to top Go down
Xeloras
Arrogant Prick of an Admin
Xeloras

Dale Pomudao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dale Pomudao   Dale Pomudao Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:50 pm

Phry wrote:
Reanimated wrote:

you realise this character is going to kill jacob sinclaire on sight

Can I accept more than once?
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

Dale Pomudao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dale Pomudao   Dale Pomudao Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:52 pm

Sounds like this deserves to be in the special characters section, instead of normal characters.

Also I'm totally impressed at Mack's attempt to try a new character that isn't, uh, well, too put it short, Occitanian.
Back to top Go down
Graley

Character sheet
Name:

Dale Pomudao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dale Pomudao   Dale Pomudao Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:21 am

I wonder if Silver Fire can burn the hair on his ass..... Accepted for great Justice.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

Dale Pomudao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dale Pomudao   Dale Pomudao Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:58 am

Psycheandromida wrote:
Also I'm totally impressed at Mack's attempt to try a new character that isn't, uh, well, too put it short, Occitanian.

i went into manic depression every time i looked at his birthplace
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

Dale Pomudao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dale Pomudao   Dale Pomudao Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:05 pm

Graley wrote:
I wonder if Silver Fire can burn the hair on his ass..... Accepted for great Justice.

I think you mean... ANAL JUSTICE.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

Dale Pomudao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dale Pomudao   Dale Pomudao Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:05 pm

Move to PK'd.
Back to top Go down

Dale Pomudao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dale Pomudao   Dale Pomudao Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:07 pm

So soon? What a shame.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

Dale Pomudao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dale Pomudao   Dale Pomudao Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:13 pm

it's jens' fault.

he ignored the dying dale and decided to fondle naria's baby instead.
Back to top Go down
Xeloras
Arrogant Prick of an Admin
Xeloras

Dale Pomudao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dale Pomudao   Dale Pomudao Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:21 pm

Mackalian wrote:
it's jens' fault.

he ignored the dying dale and decided to fondle naria's baby instead.

Wow, I even get away with shooting him, what a great day.
Back to top Go down

Dale Pomudao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dale Pomudao   Dale Pomudao Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:01 pm

I always cry when so great a character dies so soon.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

Dale Pomudao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dale Pomudao   Dale Pomudao Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:51 pm

That's a shame. All right then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dale Pomudao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dale Pomudao   Dale Pomudao Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dale Pomudao
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Aeria Section :: Characters :: Perma-Killed-
Jump to: