Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Das application, ja?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dama Oscura

Dama Oscura

Das application, ja? Empty
PostSubject: Das application, ja?   Das application, ja? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:13 pm

[OOC] Name: FNox/Kamaitama
[OOC] SteamID: STEAM_0:1:11359814
[OOC] Reason: Character improvement, a chance to redeem Ariel and have her as a more neutral character.

[IC] Full Name: Ariel Aoki
[IC] Gender: Female
[IC] Age: 23

[IC] Why do you wish to join: Income, trying to live for myself, wanna have a chance of cleaning the streets out of the scum I'm forced to live with every day.

[IC] What can you bring us: A strong mind and temper, as well as a strong sword arm, and a ruthless hatred for thieves and murderers.

[IC] What previous experience have you: Sergeant of the Guard for around a year, several years of training in armed and unarmed combat, self taught, 3 years spent in several hamlets between Leyanara and Surna hunting for bandits/highwaymen.

[IC] Have you broken any laws: Yes
----If yes, please state: Public misconduct, conspiracy to murder ( Charges dropped )
[IC] Are you able to follow any orders given by superiors: Yes
[IC] Health conditions: Currently, broken left arm. Chronically, allergy to polen.

[OOC] Character Page link ( Dated ): http://aeria.omgforum.net/t2259-ariel-aoki-the-bitch
[OOC] New Character Image, fresh from the oven:
Das application, ja? Ariel-1
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Rutabega

Das application, ja? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Das application, ja?   Das application, ja? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:24 pm

Let me perform some messy reassembling on the guard's roster before I accept, but this all checks out, I just need to put down the rank.
Back to top Go down

Das application, ja?
Page 1 of 1