Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Glenn Mograin

Go down 
+4
Xeloras
Phry
Markka
Rocky
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rocky

Glenn Mograin Empty
PostSubject: Glenn Mograin   Glenn Mograin Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:49 pm

Glenn Mograin Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5M6qYHSsObok-iyavZjFDISQkLXBDI7bJ7kfj4lUovouiSuel&t=1

Name: Glenn Mograin

Race: Human

Birthplace: Surna

Appearance

Glen usually wears a tan shirt, brown pants, and dark brown boots. When working he has on an apron, goggles, and protective gloves. He has long black hair, and a beard. He is also rather strong, since he is a blacksmith afterall.

His armor is dark grey and covers his entire body except the sides of his face and his neck. It has a falcon etched into it.

Background

Glen Mograin is the only son of Victor Mograin. When Victor's wife, Marigold Mograin, died, Victor was forced to raise his son alone. He decided that Glenn would carry on the Mograin tradition. The Mograins are a long line of blacksmiths, and are known for their amazing skill with making arms. Glenn was raised to be a blacksmith. Weapons and armor is all he knows. He is trained to make longswords, broadswords, claymores, maces, warhammers, spears, helmets, breastplates, and almost anything else you could thing of made out of metal. He was also trained to use the things he created. He may not have the skill of a true soldier, but he does make a worthy opponent in the field of battle.

When he was 27, his father made him a mighty suit of armor, with a symbol of a falcon etched into the breastplate. The next day his father passed away. Glenn went into a state of depression. Glenn prayed to Gond, the god of smithwork, for months. Glenn needed guidance, and without his father, he had no where to turn to. Gond came to Glenn in his sleep and told him that he was to do what his father wanted, and become the mightiest blacksmith in all of Aeria. Soon after this, he went and opened his own forge, since his father's was falling into a state of disrepair.

This is where Glenn's tale begins.

Abilities

Blacksmithing
{ | | | | | | | | | | }

Arms (Using common weapons and armor)
{ | | | | | | | | | | }

Inventory

Anvil, several blacksmithing hammers, and a forge.

A steel sword handed down generation to generation.

A suit of armor created by his father. It has steel chainmail leggings and a steel scalemail tunic, as well as a mithril breastplate.

Iron and Steel ore for making plate mail, scale mail, and chain mail. He also has enough mithril to create about one longsword.

500 gold on person.

Morals

Alignment: True Neutral

Tasks/Goals

Make arms for the people of Aeria: Eternal

Last edited by Rocky on Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:31 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine

Glenn Mograin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glenn Mograin   Glenn Mograin Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:53 pm

I think this needs to be in the Approval section.

Although it looks decent. Could use a bit more info and stuffs.
Back to top Go down
Rocky

Glenn Mograin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glenn Mograin   Glenn Mograin Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:55 pm

oh sorry. i'd glady move it if i could D:
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

Glenn Mograin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glenn Mograin   Glenn Mograin Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:58 pm

For what it is, it doesn't really need to be approved.

Some pointers, should you choose to expand it:

-Try and think up an interesting backstory which explains why he acts the way he does.
-Try locate a character picture.
Back to top Go down
Rocky

Glenn Mograin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glenn Mograin   Glenn Mograin Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:13 pm

So I can just say I'm a blacksmith?

And the gosh darn picture went away.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine

Glenn Mograin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glenn Mograin   Glenn Mograin Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:30 pm

'Course your char can be a blacksmith.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

Glenn Mograin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glenn Mograin   Glenn Mograin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:09 am

I mean, I guess you probably would need this to be accepted, but there's little point in moving it to approval because it will be accepted either way.
Back to top Go down
Xeloras
Arrogant Prick of an Admin
Xeloras

Glenn Mograin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glenn Mograin   Glenn Mograin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:53 pm

Moved to approval section as requested by Rocky, he has quite a bit of mithril, but I'm not really seeing anything wrong here, feedback gogogo.
Back to top Go down
Rocky

Glenn Mograin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glenn Mograin   Glenn Mograin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:54 pm

i can make the breastplate steel if needed
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

Glenn Mograin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glenn Mograin   Glenn Mograin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:09 pm

I like it. Note that unless you want to create an exceedingly expensive sword for an exceedingly rich customer, the blacksmith would better use the available mithril in portions for different jobs. For example, usually when somebody wants a mithril blade, it'd be impractical to create it completely out of mithril. So you'd edge the blade with the mithril and perhaps have a mithril core.

Also, the name of the mortal realm is not 'oldenland' anymore. It's Aeria. I've edited the character page to reflect this.

One last thing before I accept. I'd like if the skill level for blacksmithing was one or two points less.
Back to top Go down
Rocky

Glenn Mograin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glenn Mograin   Glenn Mograin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:56 pm

okay dokay
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

Glenn Mograin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glenn Mograin   Glenn Mograin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:58 pm

My only problem with this character is that Genn, Mograin and Varian are all blatantly taken from Wacraft.
Back to top Go down
Rocky

Glenn Mograin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glenn Mograin   Glenn Mograin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:28 pm

he is now Glenn Mograin
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

Glenn Mograin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glenn Mograin   Glenn Mograin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:34 pm

Rocky wrote:
he is now Glenn Mograin

Quote :
blatantly taken from Wacraft.

One letter.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
Rocky

Glenn Mograin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glenn Mograin   Glenn Mograin Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:05 pm

I like Mograin, and I can't think of any other neat names.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

Glenn Mograin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glenn Mograin   Glenn Mograin Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:33 pm

The name isn't that relevant to whether the char gets approved or not, in fact, the char should have been moved through approval already.

People will have a hard time taking the name seriously in ooc though.
Back to top Go down
Xeloras
Arrogant Prick of an Admin
Xeloras

Glenn Mograin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glenn Mograin   Glenn Mograin Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:54 pm

(I didn't have a problem with it, but then again, I don't play Warcraft, nonetheless:) If nobody has any problems with this, I suppose I'll move it.
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

Glenn Mograin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glenn Mograin   Glenn Mograin Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:02 pm

Feel the might of Mograin

rawr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Glenn Mograin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glenn Mograin   Glenn Mograin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glenn Mograin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Aeria Section :: Characters :: The Previous Age-
Jump to: