Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It gets lonely here sometimes.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xeloras
Arrogant Prick of an Admin
Xeloras

It gets lonely here sometimes. Empty
PostSubject: It gets lonely here sometimes.   It gets lonely here sometimes. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 9:36 pm

I'm going to go out and say that we could use some more members. It's good that we have a solid base population, but newer people come in like a trickle and stay for little more then a week before scurrying off.

Olden's had a sketchy relationship with Facepunch, so posting an ad there probably wouldn't go over so well, but besides that, I can't think of any way to draw in newer members beside finding every individual we know who partially enjoys RP and convincing them to join.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: It gets lonely here sometimes.   It gets lonely here sometimes. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:24 am

I constantly recruit, can't speak for anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: It gets lonely here sometimes.   It gets lonely here sometimes. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:47 am

i am honestly stumped. i have no ideas except for telling people to invite all their friends.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: It gets lonely here sometimes.   It gets lonely here sometimes. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:53 am

I did manage to get half a dozen people join myself. They all have scurried off though, I believe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It gets lonely here sometimes.   It gets lonely here sometimes. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It gets lonely here sometimes.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Board of Directors :: Moderators-
Jump to: