Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Curious about Saw

Go down 
+7
Omap
Phry
Mack
Pat
Gambit
Icaso
thorogoodd
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Curious about Saw Empty
PostSubject: Curious about Saw   Curious about Saw Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:02 pm

So I was wondering if any of you have watched all, or even one of the saw movie(s). I just went three minutes in to seeing a youtube clip of the beginning to saw six and I already began gagging. How does anyone find these movies pleasant? If it was a horror with some murder it'd be okay for me but just the fact that I saw some chick cut her arm off to live made me gag.
Back to top Go down

Curious about Saw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curious about Saw   Curious about Saw Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:06 pm

Because deep down, a lot of people are huge sadists. Including dolphins!
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd

thorogoodd

Character sheet
Name:

Curious about Saw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curious about Saw   Curious about Saw Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:15 pm

I've seen two of the Saws, and it was curious about what people would do to survive. Really I didn't find all that other stuff interesting, I found the psychological aspect of Saw interesting. I wanted to understand what was going through these people's heads, so I tried to put myself in their shoes and imagine what I would be willing to do to survive. It was an interesting process of mine...and some of the deaths were interesting.
Back to top Go down

Curious about Saw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curious about Saw   Curious about Saw Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:16 pm

I mean, it's nice seeing the processes and how people would react in that situation but.. are you able to hold down whatever is in your stomach while watching these movies?
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd

thorogoodd

Character sheet
Name:

Curious about Saw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curious about Saw   Curious about Saw Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:17 pm

Yeah. Easily.
Back to top Go down
Icaso

Icaso

Character sheet
Name: Icaso
Race: Earth.

Curious about Saw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curious about Saw   Curious about Saw Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:57 pm

all that puppet should do is stick them in a tiny house with creepy stuffed animals with saws and to leave must hack off their own toes.

ONLY THEN WILL I WATCH IT.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

Curious about Saw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curious about Saw   Curious about Saw Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:59 pm

I ain't no faggot, I am so desensitized I watch shit go down with no emotion.

I ignored 9/11 and played with fucking Legos
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
Icaso

Icaso

Character sheet

Curious about Saw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curious about Saw   Curious about Saw Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:02 pm

Gambit wrote:
I ain't no faggot, I am so desensitized I watch shit go down with no emotion.

I ignored 9/11 and played with fucking Legos

I thought i was the only one who played with legos during life changing events.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

Curious about Saw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curious about Saw   Curious about Saw Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:30 pm

i was playing with a stack of books while the trade center burned on TV

this thread is now about not caring about 9/11.
Back to top Go down

Curious about Saw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curious about Saw   Curious about Saw Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:32 pm

I remember when my grandma rushed my whole family into the room to watch the the twin towers burn. I thought it was really boring and I didn't really give a damn. And wished they would just let me leave so I could continue playing Sonic Adventure. Or chewing on toy cars. Don't really remember..

Last edited by xeno586 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

Curious about Saw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curious about Saw   Curious about Saw Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:36 pm

I probably went into the bathroom at some point during and masturbated
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

Curious about Saw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curious about Saw   Curious about Saw Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:02 am

thorogoodd wrote:
I've seen two of the Saws, and it was curious about what people would do to survive. Really I didn't find all that other stuff interesting, I found the psychological aspect of Saw interesting. I wanted to understand what was going through these people's heads, so I tried to put myself in their shoes and imagine what I would be willing to do to survive. It was an interesting process of mine...and some of the deaths were interesting.

it's a film with fictional situations and characters. it doesnt involve any "psychology". it's just a splatter film that earns the creator money from gory special effects and blood spraying everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

Curious about Saw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curious about Saw   Curious about Saw Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:46 am

I find that www.sickipedia.com is a good test of how desensitized you are.
Back to top Go down
Omap

Omap

Character sheet
Name:

Curious about Saw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curious about Saw   Curious about Saw Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:37 pm

They're not pleasant. I didn't gag or anything, But Me and all my friends tends to think more of "there's no way that could work."

Also they all fucking suck dick.
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

Curious about Saw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curious about Saw   Curious about Saw Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:10 pm

I watched all of them and I like all of them. The gore is nice, though I don't get how it can make people sick. Cause y'know. It's not friggin' real.
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

Curious about Saw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curious about Saw   Curious about Saw Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:09 pm

Omap wrote:
Also they all fucking suck dick.

/thread.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

Curious about Saw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curious about Saw   Curious about Saw Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 12:20 pm

PuPeT-KaI wrote:
I watched all of them and I like all of them. The gore is nice, though I don't get how it can make people sick. Cause y'know. It's not friggin' real.

omg ur so kewl i wish i was moar liek u omg sush a badazz
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

Curious about Saw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curious about Saw   Curious about Saw Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:10 pm

Mack wrote:

I'm not saying I'm a badass, I'm saying if it's not fucking real you shouldn't be such a fucking pussy about it.
Back to top Go down

Curious about Saw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curious about Saw   Curious about Saw Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:12 pm

PuPeT-KaI wrote:
Mack wrote:

I'm not saying I'm a badass, I'm saying if it's not fucking real you shouldn't be such a fucking pussy about it.

But it's scary and gross ;-;
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

Curious about Saw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curious about Saw   Curious about Saw Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:16 pm

Gross, maybe. But it's not scary. It not even really a horror movie, it more like a repeated gorefest and some side stuff to give them a reason to make another movie.
Back to top Go down
Icaso

Icaso

Character sheet

Curious about Saw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curious about Saw   Curious about Saw Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:49 pm

Basically your saying its a not as funny version of "Hot Fuzz" or "Shawn of the dead"
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

Curious about Saw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curious about Saw   Curious about Saw Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 12:31 pm

Icaso wrote:
Basically your saying its a not as funny version of "Hot Fuzz" or "Shawn of the dead"

No becuase those movies are funny and interesting.
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

Curious about Saw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curious about Saw   Curious about Saw Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:08 pm

Quote :

That's like saying, I'm not saying I'm gay but I'm saying I love my boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

Curious about Saw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curious about Saw   Curious about Saw Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:13 pm

Ramona wrote:
That's like saying, I'm not saying I'm gay but I'm saying I love my boyfriend.

Well, I'm not fucking badass just because I know 'oh look this is just fucking STAGE PLAY, not real life, maybe I shouldn't cry like a little bitch about it!'

If it was real life, yeah, I would give a shit. But it's not, it's a fucking movie.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

Curious about Saw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curious about Saw   Curious about Saw Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:33 pm

PuPeT-KaI wrote:
Well, I'm not fucking badass just because I know 'oh look this is just fucking STAGE PLAY, not real life, maybe I shouldn't cry like a little bitch about it!'

If it was real life, yeah, I would give a shit. But it's not, it's a fucking movie.

whatever you say
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Curious about Saw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curious about Saw   Curious about Saw Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Curious about Saw
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: OOC Chat :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: