Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Plot progression

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine
Race: Human

Plot progression Empty
PostSubject: Plot progression   Plot progression Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:36 am

As per a recent admin meeting kept on Wednesday, (30.3), it has been decided that all current redundant, minor and other subplots will be discarded to pave way for the upcoming new plot, involving the debated location change. This means that Surna has been destroyed by invading forces entirely with only a portion of the population surviving and safe-ishly evacuated. If you wish for your character to survive and to be carried over to the next plot, which will be starting next Monday, you'll need to post your character details or provide a link to your character's page.

Sadly, you may only bring three characters over and each of their last moments in Surna before escaping through a portal must be written out in detail. Minium amount is two paragraphs. Any less will be automatically denied and your character will face a PK unless you come up with a better explanation on how they survived. This is to promote weeding out the unnecessary characters and lazy and unproductive members.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

More information and the administration meeting logs below, spoilered due to length.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

Plot progression Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot progression   Plot progression Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:24 am

when i first read this, i was like "okay, i wasnt informed of this meeting, but this idea seems pretty cool and reasonable."
then i realised what day it was, and i was supamad
Back to top Go down

Plot progression
Page 1 of 1