Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

no, hollywood, please don't no

Go down 
+5
Krug
Icaso
Gambit
Reanimated
Blitz
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet
Name: Herr Doktor
Race: Doktor.

no, hollywood, please don't no Empty
PostSubject: no, hollywood, please don't no   no, hollywood, please don't no Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:34 am

Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: no, hollywood, please don't no   no, hollywood, please don't no Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:15 pm

D: HOLLYWOOD WHY!!!!!! Why must you ruin all good movies!
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: no, hollywood, please don't no   no, hollywood, please don't no Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 5:11 pm

I'm confident. Least it's not an Indian (dot not feather) musical.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
Icaso

Icaso

Character sheet
Name: Icaso
Race: Earth.

PostSubject: Re: no, hollywood, please don't no   no, hollywood, please don't no Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:09 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: no, hollywood, please don't no   no, hollywood, please don't no Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:33 am

Gambit wrote:
I'm confident.

First is a classic but let's face it, it was awfully silly.

Whilst being massively enjoyable- a remake couldn't hurt.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: no, hollywood, please don't no   no, hollywood, please don't no Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 8:06 am

See, little optimism.

This should clarify things, "The only good Communist is a dead Communist." - Guy from the Homefront trailer.

Does it matter if they're new or old communists? Nope. They're still going to die, and I am going to enjoy it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: no, hollywood, please don't no   no, hollywood, please don't no Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 9:37 am

Gambit wrote:
Guy from the Homefront trailer.

Does it matter if they're new or old communists? Nope. They're still going to die, and I am going to enjoy it.

why did you have to quote homefront of all things on anti-communism? homefront was utter shite, why would you do this to democracy. you just disgraced any and everything related to anti-communism.

jesus christ homefront of all things.
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd

thorogoodd

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: no, hollywood, please don't no   no, hollywood, please don't no Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:00 am

I like Homefront...it's enjoyable. I don't see why everyone is dissing it. Sure the voice acting was sorta cheesy, and the grahics are slightly outdated. But the gameplay isn't that bad, it's like a mix of Bad Company 2 and Black Ops. Takes the good from both (minus destructable environments and bullet drop on sniper rifles) and combines them.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: no, hollywood, please don't no   no, hollywood, please don't no Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:06 pm

Quote :
But the gameplay isn't that bad, it's like a mix of Bad Company 2 and Black Ops. Takes the good from both (minus destructable environments and bullet drop on sniper rifles) and combines them.

that's funny, because Homefront is EXACTLY like Modern Warfare 2 in singleplayer gameplay. both me and two of my mates have played both these games and we all instantly made the connection that homefront is modern warfare 2 with a shittier story, and as you said, shittier voice acting.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: no, hollywood, please don't no   no, hollywood, please don't no Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:25 pm

Micheal Bay's original movie was so good I don't give a fuck what this movie is like
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: no, hollywood, please don't no   no, hollywood, please don't no Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:40 pm

Quote :
bullet drop on sniper rifles

oh god the horror

HAVE YOU EVER PLAYED RED ORCHESTRA ; - ;
Back to top Go down
Jackxter

Jackxter

Character sheet
Name: Judith Both
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: no, hollywood, please don't no   no, hollywood, please don't no Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:24 pm

I'll give it a shot, though to be honest I think the concept seems a little dumb. They've got balls to make a movie where the Chinese are bad guys considering a lot of games and other media tend to stay away from it, however. Never saw the original Red Dawn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: no, hollywood, please don't no   no, hollywood, please don't no Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

no, hollywood, please don't no
Page 1 of 1