Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HELPPPPPPPPP~Still not solved after complete gmod reinstall

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr.Steve

HELPPPPPPPPP~Still not solved after complete gmod reinstall Empty
PostSubject: HELPPPPPPPPP~Still not solved after complete gmod reinstall   HELPPPPPPPPP~Still not solved after complete gmod reinstall Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:32 pm

Well I dled all the content and wanted to check the server out before I made a char. As I joined I remember I had a problem before where I couldnt create a character. And I forgot who but somebody tried to make me a char threw the game or something and now when I join NO menu appears and tab dosent work. I tried clearing my cache or whatever also. I just want to play so someone try and help me out when I wake up and after school cause Im going now. Its been like this for maby since 2010.

Last edited by Dr.Steve on Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: HELPPPPPPPPP~Still not solved after complete gmod reinstall   HELPPPPPPPPP~Still not solved after complete gmod reinstall Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 12:40 am

Have you downloaded any tools off Garrysmod.org? Those can interfere, I suggest you get rid of them if you did.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
ViralHatred
Radiation Moderator
ViralHatred

PostSubject: Re: HELPPPPPPPPP~Still not solved after complete gmod reinstall   HELPPPPPPPPP~Still not solved after complete gmod reinstall Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:21 am

Delete garrysmod and install a fresh copy. Then download the latest versions of whatever you were using before attempting to join a server.
Back to top Go down
Http://www.Radiation-Roleplay.com
Dr.Steve

PostSubject: Re: HELPPPPPPPPP~Still not solved after complete gmod reinstall   HELPPPPPPPPP~Still not solved after complete gmod reinstall Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:19 am

Didnt dl any tools but I think I'll just install a fresh copy. Rarely play anything that I have installed anyway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELPPPPPPPPP~Still not solved after complete gmod reinstall   HELPPPPPPPPP~Still not solved after complete gmod reinstall Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELPPPPPPPPP~Still not solved after complete gmod reinstall
Page 1 of 1