Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Activity Roster

Go down 
+9
BloodStream
Jackxter
Reanimated
レナモン
Kali
B3SERK
Blitz
Markka
ViralHatred
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet
Name: Herr Doktor
Race: Doktor.

Activity Roster - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Roster   Activity Roster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 11:16 am

whoever deleted my post obviously doesn't know how to argue and likes to silence people who think differently.

again, shooting all the time=/=fun.
Back to top Go down
Jackxter

Jackxter

Character sheet
Name: Judith Both
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Activity Roster   Activity Roster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 3:10 pm

Roleplays always sound good on paper but if there is heavy admin involvement this roleplay will be fantastic.

Last edited by Jackxter on Fri May 06, 2011 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boatmurdered

Boatmurdered

PostSubject: Re: Activity Roster   Activity Roster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 4:05 pm

While I'm interested sortof, I played SSRp for a long time and it worries me that this'll be similar.

However, I'm happy to help you guys get up and running in anyway possible and I would be interested in checking it out before making any final calls.
Back to top Go down
ViralHatred
Radiation Moderator
ViralHatred

PostSubject: Re: Activity Roster   Activity Roster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 5:45 am

SSTRP was bollocks due to shitty admins, a buggy script and in general; idiots.
Back to top Go down
Http://www.Radiation-Roleplay.com
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Activity Roster   Activity Roster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 9:49 am

SSTRP is also BOOOOORRRRIIINNNGGGGG

same shit, different day, every day like it's a god damn job
Back to top Go down
Mr.Magoo

Mr.Magoo

Character sheet
Name: Ishaaar Naiwee
Race: Mindflayer

PostSubject: Re: Activity Roster   Activity Roster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:59 pm

A wild Magoo reappears! In the advent of a boring collegeless summer, and a not very demanding job, i'm thinking about picking up the Ol' RP stick again!
Back to top Go down
Sharq

Sharq

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Activity Roster   Activity Roster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:07 pm

Mr.Magoo wrote:
wild Magoo stick

I concur, I'm interested in a HECU RP.
Back to top Go down
Kali

Kali

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Activity Roster   Activity Roster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:56 am

We have a choice.

I can spend a long time and get HECU rp up for this winter at the latest and you guys can be patient,

Or i can fart out Space RP 4, which we've already put enough thought into to make it vaguely good, to keep you guys amused untill then and work on HECU RP in the meantime, maybe getting it started around the beginning of next year.

It won't be the same as old space RPs, though. It focuses on SPACE PIRACY and now includes 100% more DEFINED LORE so we're not just guessing all the time.
Back to top Go down
GordonGuy

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Activity Roster   Activity Roster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:04 am

Kali wrote:
We have a choice.

I can spend a long time and get HECU rp up for this winter at the latest and you guys can be patient,

Or i can fart out Space RP 4, which we've already put enough thought into to make it vaguely good, to keep you guys amused untill then and work on HECU RP in the meantime, maybe getting it started around the beginning of next year.

It won't be the same as old space RPs, though. It focuses on SPACE PIRACY and now includes 100% more DEFINED LORE so we're not just guessing all the time.
and a quote on quote reaper-esque threat even though it's actually not a quote on quote reaper-esque threat
can't forget that
Back to top Go down
Jackxter

Jackxter

Character sheet
Name: Judith Both

PostSubject: Re: Activity Roster   Activity Roster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:22 pm

Heyo, just checking in. Personally I'd like to do some more Space roleplay. The idea of roleplaying a pirate crew of something of the sort is very intriguing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Activity Roster   Activity Roster - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Activity Roster
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2