Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey there, back again (depending on how long you are).

Go down 
+2
Pat
Boatmurdered
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Boatmurdered

Boatmurdered

Hey there, back again (depending on how long you are). Empty
PostSubject: Hey there, back again (depending on how long you are).   Hey there, back again (depending on how long you are). Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:40 pm

I'm not actually new.

Fact is I haven't logged into the servers in so long that the user name I originally have on here hasn't been used as my gamer tag in years.

It was Prone_To_Death18, apparently XD nowadays I got by Boatmurdered, or boat for short. I had to get an admin to tell me my previous accounts name, but bugger it, I don't think I ever posted on it either so it doesn't really matter eh? Fresh start. I'm not much a forumer, but I do usually browse them at least once a day.

I enjoy RP, I enjoyed olden RP up to a point in the past, and I'm hoping I enjoy it nowadays. I didn't leave out of spite or hate, I just sort of drifted away after so long and after a few of my friends left.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hey there, back again (depending on how long you are).   Hey there, back again (depending on how long you are). Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:31 pm

Ohhh, I remember you. Well you've ironically come at period of inactivity for olden; a trough in what's otherwise been several months of activity.

Hope you stick around while we build up activity again.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hey there, back again (depending on how long you are).   Hey there, back again (depending on how long you are). Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:58 pm

Howdy
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
Rutabega
Rutabega

PostSubject: Re: Hey there, back again (depending on how long you are).   Hey there, back again (depending on how long you are). Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 1:56 am

Pat wrote:
Ohhh, I remember you. Well you've ironically come at period of inactivity for olden; a trough in what's otherwise been several months of activity.

Hope you stick around while we build up activity again.

Give it a few days to a week or to, these things tend to come and go in waves.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Hey there, back again (depending on how long you are).   Hey there, back again (depending on how long you are). Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 9:07 am

Playing on the server does feel kind of odd (at this point of time), at least to me, since it's on Mountainvillage, which supposedly was Surna and therefore could now fit into a soup can.

Stupid two post-event maps that I never even got to use because of the stupid timezones...

Anyway, welcome back to Olden. I'm a newfag moderator, Cpt.Moottorimarkka. "Markka" or "Moot" for short.
Back to top Go down
Omap

Omap

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hey there, back again (depending on how long you are).   Hey there, back again (depending on how long you are). Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:30 am

Markka wrote:

Stupid two post-event maps that I never even got to use because of the stupid timezones...

The maps didn't get used because they didn't have them uploaded to the server, and didn't upload them once I sent them again.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hey there, back again (depending on how long you are).   Hey there, back again (depending on how long you are). Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 5:15 pm

It's SUPPOSED to be on Vuo.....

I should fix this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey there, back again (depending on how long you are).   Hey there, back again (depending on how long you are). Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey there, back again (depending on how long you are).
Page 1 of 1