Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Movie Me and some Friends did for a film compition!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Piotr1993

Piotr1993

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

Movie Me and some Friends did for a film compition!! Empty
PostSubject: Movie Me and some Friends did for a film compition!!   Movie Me and some Friends did for a film compition!! Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:56 pm

Alright, so heres what happened. Me and a couple friends did this competition for some fun, and we tried our amateur film making skills and made a somewhat.. thing.. of a movie! Regardless we were assigned a random GENRE to base the movie on along with a random LINE OF DIALOGUE. We ended up getting SciFI..

Feel free to bash it, or better yet.. feel free to complement, what ever you do, it will give us an additional view.. and we need views to get closer to winning 1,000 dollars! Might not win but it sure as hell is worth a shot. Need these views by June 4th-ish to qualify.

VIDEO HERE

And for those who are wondering, yes I am in the film. I played the small part of being the guy in the phone communicator device.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movie Me and some Friends did for a film compition!!   Movie Me and some Friends did for a film compition!! Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 1:58 am

Dude, I hate you. My arm hurts SO BAD right now.

Lol, this is awesome. In an amateur film sort of way.
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Movie Me and some Friends did for a film compition!!   Movie Me and some Friends did for a film compition!! Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:56 pm

I spy with my little eye....a boom mic a :57
Back to top Go down
Piotr1993

Piotr1993

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Movie Me and some Friends did for a film compition!!   Movie Me and some Friends did for a film compition!! Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 8:00 pm

Good Eye. Also Im pretty sure there was a foot in one of the scenes..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movie Me and some Friends did for a film compition!!   Movie Me and some Friends did for a film compition!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movie Me and some Friends did for a film compition!!
Page 1 of 1