Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello, again.

Go down 
+5
Reager
Rutabega
thorogoodd
Xeloras
Kali
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Kali

Kali

Character sheet
Name:

Hello, again. Empty
PostSubject: Hello, again.   Hello, again. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:07 pm

It's me again, this time hopefully bringing less shit and annoyance since i have no intentions of trying to crowbar my way back in with a subforum.

I decided i'd like to get back into roleplaying and i remember you guys being pretty cool guys and having the only fantasy rp i was ever vaguely interested in, so i thought i'd drop in and see if you guys don't hate me or anything.

I honestly have no idea what the opinions most of you have of me are, but if i've done anything wrong then i apologize and will quite happily go away again since the entire time my community was merged with olden it seemed to be nothing but non-stop bullshit and drama caused by us joining. It seemed like that to me, at least.

I also seem to still have moderator privileges (or at least access to the admin panel), so if i'm allowed to stay then it'd be nice if i didn't have those anymore.
Back to top Go down
Xeloras
Arrogant Prick of an Admin
Xeloras

Hello, again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, again.   Hello, again. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:47 pm

Nice to see you back. We're in the midst of revolution really, we're going to be performing a major time skip, so there's going to be a clean slate for everyone as soon as we settle out all the lore and location issues, and get ourselves a server again. I haven't seen any hatred pointed your way, so I think you're free to join in on the conversation if you like.

http://aeria.omgforum.net/t4554-the-generation-skip-what-we-have-so-far

http://aeria.omgforum.net/t4549-the-fate-of-olden
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd

thorogoodd

Character sheet
Name:

Hello, again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, again.   Hello, again. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 1:02 pm

Hi. Welcome to Olden. Or should I say Newden.
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Rutabega

Hello, again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, again.   Hello, again. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 8:26 pm

Good to have you back on the boat.
Back to top Go down
Reager

Reager

Hello, again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, again.   Hello, again. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:36 pm

Should let Kali keep the mod if he cleans up the forums unlike Pat.
Back to top Go down
Kali

Kali

Character sheet
Name:

Hello, again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, again.   Hello, again. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:58 am

I was mod because i had a subforum that no longer exists, so i don't really have any right to 'clean up' anything.

Especially since i know next to nothing about the roleplay and what classes as needing cleaning up.
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

Hello, again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, again.   Hello, again. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 1:20 pm

One, Kali--if he gets to keep his status as a mod--doesn't have to do any of that unless he wants to. Yeah, it would be nice, but you saying 'should let him keep the mod if he cleans up the forums' is just really douchey-sounding, despite what you meant to be like. Plus, Pat is doing work for the generation skip, and Olden isn't his fucking life so he can't be juggling eighty things at once for it plus whatever kind of shit he's doing IRL all at the same time.

And two, the mod is for a now non-existant subforum, so Kali probably wouldn't even be able to if he wanted.

Anyways, welcome back Kali. Smile
Back to top Go down
Reager

Reager

Hello, again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, again.   Hello, again. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:25 pm

Chill, I'm not using fighting words.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine
Race: Human

Hello, again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, again.   Hello, again. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:36 pm

Welcome back, Kali. I always liked having you hang around for some reason. Good to have you here, whenever this revolution thing kicks in.
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

Hello, again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, again.   Hello, again. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 2:33 pm

Nice to see you around again Tali.
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

Hello, again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, again.   Hello, again. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:25 pm

:O

Hallo! I don't recall holding anything bad against you. :3

Glad to see you back and thank you for the kind words, sir.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello, again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, again.   Hello, again. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, again.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: OOC Chat :: General Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: