Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What happened to them? Comments

Go down 
+3
PuPeT-KaI
Reager
Munroe
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

What happened to them? Comments Empty
PostSubject: What happened to them? Comments   What happened to them? Comments Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 2:15 pm

h
Back to top Go down
Reager

Reager

PostSubject: Re: What happened to them? Comments   What happened to them? Comments Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 2:53 pm

Out of all your characters, Amanda Tique always made me wondered. Such an odd character she was.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: What happened to them? Comments   What happened to them? Comments Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:03 pm

Gosh, Reager. You don't like happy endings, do you.
Back to top Go down
Reager

Reager

PostSubject: Re: What happened to them? Comments   What happened to them? Comments Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:48 pm

I only listed two of my characters, the ones I determined the endings of before the thread was made. I haven't really thought of an ending for my other characters, gosh!
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: What happened to them? Comments   What happened to them? Comments Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:38 pm

is it just any character you may have had in the first gen
cause seriously you have way more characters than i remember, mun
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: What happened to them? Comments   What happened to them? Comments Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:03 pm

h
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: What happened to them? Comments   What happened to them? Comments Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 11:59 pm

PuPeT-KaI wrote:
is it just any character you may have had in the first gen
cause seriously you have way more characters than i remember, mun

Are you saying that there are more characters in my post than what you expected, or that I had more characters than what I posted?

Either way, the answer is yes. Whether or not you saw them, all of the characters that made it into the post were ones I actually RPed as, with other people. And I had more than just those, but I didn't consider the remaining ones worth mentioning. Or I forgot about them, in which case I'll add them in at some point.

Psycheandromida wrote:
h

h
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: What happened to them? Comments   What happened to them? Comments Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:08 am

Sweet Poseidon my sides

What happened to them? Comments Jacksnotaccurate
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: What happened to them? Comments   What happened to them? Comments Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:18 am

Reager wrote:
Out of all your characters, Amanda Tique always made me wondered. Such an odd character she was.

:'(
The tears will never stop flowing

I'm lost for ideas about my own chars. Maybe I'm too attached... Maybe i'm inventing carbonite... :V
Back to top Go down
Dama Oscura

Dama Oscura

PostSubject: Re: What happened to them? Comments   What happened to them? Comments Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:10 pm

what am I doing?

back to my actual job.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: What happened to them? Comments   What happened to them? Comments Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:14 pm

Since the war with Occitan has been mentioned several times, I should make it clear that the Occitanian Invasion, the Sylornath Plot, and the move to Ara'ki have all been retconned. While it is very possible Occitan invaded sometime after the destruction of Shar's Tower, it wouldn't have been a war against Talibar, as Talibar itself had pretty much ceased to exist in the west. I still have yet to solidify the details of the 200 year skip, which I'll put in the timeline thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened to them? Comments   What happened to them? Comments Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What happened to them? Comments
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Aeria Section :: [Information] Olden Library :: Stories-
Jump to: