Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sirius Daseios

Go down 
+2
Munroe
PuPeT-KaI
6 posters
AuthorMessage
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

Sirius Daseios Empty
PostSubject: Sirius Daseios   Sirius Daseios Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:59 pm

Sirius Daseios Nebula_Effects_Fractal_Stock_by_ineedfire
Sirius Daseios Brunette_by_miles_johnston-d41pssi2
Sirius Daseios Nebula_Effects_Fractal_Stock_by_ineedfire

---Information---
Name: Sirius Daseios
Race: Human
Birthplace: Leyanara
Parents: Lucas Daseios, Alive; Astrid Mogahnney, Alive
Birthdate: 10th Marpenoth

Skill(s):
Agility
+++++-----
Strength
++++++----
Speed
+++++-----
Will
Always being self-confident and self-reliant helps her ignore any sort of influence or pressure.
++++++++--
Endurance
Years of repetitive exercise causes her to be able to preform physical activities longer.
++++++----

---Appearance---
Sirius is petite, yet muscularly built. Her hands are rough from tough daily use, and the same with her feet. Despite, she is rather cleanly and smells of grass and faintly of dirt. Her hair is only down to the bottom of her shoulder blades, and becomes increasingly curly and wild as you look at it from top to bottom. She has short, choppy bangs that only get in the way of her eyes when wet. Her eyes are large and seem to glow when looked at, solely because of the contrast of darkish skin to whitish eyes. She has a few pinkish cuts and scars, mainly on her forearms where her bracers cover from past quarrels.
Build: Visibly Built; Obvious muscle in the arms and legs.
Weight: 114LB.
Height: 5'0"
Eye Color: Icy Blue
Skin Color: 'White', Lightly Tanned
Hair Color: Walnut Brown

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Language(s): Common

---Task(s)---
[ Make 'friends' with the locals. ]
[ Get over her temper. ]
[ Find work. ]
[ Help others. ]
[ Find out who bit her. ]
[ Apologize to Daemon. ]

---Inventory---

-Apparel-
[Heirloom] Long Silver Cloak
[x4] Black / Brown Trousers
[x1] Black Boots ; Leather Shoes
[x3] White Shirts
[x1] Leather Bracers, Fur-Lined
[x2] Black Sweaters
[x1] Dress; Handmade

-Misc-
[Heirloom] Metal Staff
5'5" Tall; Embedded with Leather Grip, Steel
[x2] Leather Pouches
[x1] Metal Circlet

---Biography---
Sirius was born an only child, and with uncaring parents, she was rather reckless in her younger years for the attention of them. When nothing seemed to work, she abandoned any hope of being seen as a being with worth to them, and began to rely solely on herself. She matured rather quickly, and began to willingly do work for people so she could get money. Eventually, she grew a passion for it, and began to do it for near-nothing in compensation. During this time, she found things in the attic from past generations in her family no one had any interest in anymore. She found journals from long-passed relatives talking about 'Surna', and vowed to become like these relatives, for the sake of being a better person in her own eyes.
After years of work and slow, steady income, Sirius finally left home. Despite knowing better, she was still upset when her parents willingly let her leave. She quickly picked up work in the Surnan 'countryside', and lives off the meager income from that work.

Last edited by PuPeT-KaI on Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:30 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

Sirius Daseios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sirius Daseios   Sirius Daseios Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:02 pm

since apparently if i dont post this i cant roleplay on the server?

skills are based on human standards not everyone in the world, so shes not some sort of strength monster or superhero
inventory and bio (when i am not lazy) subject to change
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

Sirius Daseios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sirius Daseios   Sirius Daseios Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:08 pm

PuPeT-KaI wrote:
skills are based on human standards not everyone in the world, so shes not some sort of strength monster or superhero
inventory and bio (when i am not lazy) subject to change

It occurred to me that if we did make skill bars apply to percentiles (9/10 in a skill meaning 90th percentile in said skill) they'd be a lot easier to gauge.

Anyways, on the (correct) topic of this character: Seems fine, I don't see why not. Unless you royally fuck up the biography, I'll give this an accept.
Back to top Go down
Xeloras
Arrogant Prick of an Admin
Xeloras

Sirius Daseios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sirius Daseios   Sirius Daseios Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:10 pm

I don't see anything wrong here. No spellcasting or superweapons or outrageous skills. I'm going to accept this.
Back to top Go down
Zaku

Zaku

Character sheet
Name:

Sirius Daseios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sirius Daseios   Sirius Daseios Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:49 pm

I don't see anything wrong with this character. Smile I'd say it deserves to be accepted.
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

Sirius Daseios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sirius Daseios   Sirius Daseios Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:46 pm

This character is a clear accept.

I agree with Munroe as well, we should really get a universal skill rating system to avoid all of this confusion.
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

Sirius Daseios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sirius Daseios   Sirius Daseios Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 7:10 pm

Munroe wrote:
It occurred to me that if we did make skill bars apply to percentiles (9/10 in a skill meaning 90th percentile in said skill) they'd be a lot easier to gauge.

Anyways, on the (correct) topic of this character: Seems fine, I don't see why not. Unless you royally fuck up the biography, I'll give this an accept.

I just always assume that the characters skills are based on the general skill level of whatever race they are. :Y

And I'm pretty sure I'm not going to fuck up the bio. In short, since I don't want to bother with it yet, it's just pretty much that she read some old journals from farther back in the family (aka from Ciel and Lyth) and came to Surna--and since the small fortune the family had is gone she just does odd jobs for money and is a really helpful person.
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Rutabega

Sirius Daseios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sirius Daseios   Sirius Daseios Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 7:47 pm

Accepted and moved.
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

Sirius Daseios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sirius Daseios   Sirius Daseios Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:05 pm

void this charrie Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sirius Daseios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sirius Daseios   Sirius Daseios Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sirius Daseios
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Aeria Section :: Characters-
Jump to: