Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Greeter

Go down 
+6
Kain
Krug
Psycheandromida
B3SERK
Zaku
Achosi
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Achosi

Achosi

The Greeter Empty
PostSubject: The Greeter   The Greeter Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:47 pm

Disclaimer:
Spoiler:

"Hold still and let me greet you!"
The Greeter 703_large

Name:
The Greeter

Race:
The Greeter appears human.

Birthplace:
The Greeter was not born, he simply exists.

Skills:

The Greeter is able to speak several languages. The Greeter is able to speak Common, 1337 5P34K, and to some extent "gangsta".

The Greeter has a totally rational, and understandable fear of skill bars. The Greeter shall therefore, not be using any on this character page.

Combat:

The Greeter is a skilled combatant, using secret techniques to defeat his opponents. The Greeter expects you are wondering what these techniques are, and The Greeter will explain.

Spoiler:

Spells:

The Greeter is a specialized spell caster, and as such only knows two spells.

Spoiler:

Equipment & Items:

The Greeter has no need for material items, being that he is far more evolved than that. The Greeter does deign to wear pants however, but only for the sake of others.

Physical Description

The Greeter has been described many ways, but in the intrest of saving time will put the qualities most commonly attributed to himself here.

Height:
The Greeter is "just the right height" according to the lovely young maidens out there.

Weight:
The Greeter is neither fat nor skinny, falling into the "just right" category yet again.

Build:
The Greeter has been told he is "athletic" or "a hulking meat popsicle of deliciousness". The Greeter has a solution to the contradictory nature of these assessments. The Greeter suggests a new classification be named, fitting only him. The Greeter has proposed to call this build, "Greeticitous".

Hair Color:
The Greeter has long flowing white hair of the highest quality. The Greeter hides this with a bald cap server-side, however, fearing he may incite a riot with his flowing mane.

Eye Color:
The Greeter found normal eyes to plain, instead replacing them with smoothly cut rubies.

Skin Color:
The Greeter does not differentiate between people by the color of their skin, but if asked The Greeter would say he has the skin the color of purest marble.

Alignment:
The Greeter is True Neutral. The Greeter does not take sides in any conflict.

Deity:
The Greeter does not follow the belief system of any of the Gods or Goddesses. The Greeter does occasionally "hang out" with Ao from time to time though.

Biography:

Spoiler:

Current Tasks:

Completed

Spoiler:

Ongoing & Pending

Spoiler:

Cancelled & Failed

Spoiler:

Milestones

Spoiler:

Last edited by Achosi on Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:41 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : People were taking this seriously at first glance.)
Back to top Go down
Zaku

Zaku

Character sheet
Name:

The Greeter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greeter   The Greeter Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:01 pm

Approved, moving to appropriate section.

Congratulations.
Back to top Go down
Achosi

Achosi

The Greeter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greeter   The Greeter Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:03 pm

Thanks Pat.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

The Greeter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greeter   The Greeter Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:26 pm

That quote at the top made me scared, then I realized.

The Greeter Trolls
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

The Greeter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greeter   The Greeter Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:28 pm

why is this happening
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

The Greeter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greeter   The Greeter Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:37 pm

Oh lordy.

Not sure how serious this is, I'll be honest.
Back to top Go down
Achosi

Achosi

The Greeter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greeter   The Greeter Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:38 pm

Psycheandromida wrote:
why is this happening

I can't answer that Pat

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Achosi

Achosi

The Greeter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greeter   The Greeter Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:39 pm

Krug wrote:
Oh lordy.

Not sure how serious this is, I'll be honest.

Disclaimer at the top. It's under the "Disclaimer:" spoiler.

Last edited by Achosi on Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

The Greeter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greeter   The Greeter Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:42 pm

The Greeter compels you!

To greet him.
Back to top Go down
ViralHatred
Radiation Moderator
ViralHatred

The Greeter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greeter   The Greeter Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:42 pm

Hey guys what's going on in this threa-

The Greeter Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUwGvwA_gBvXWwZ82rWb2xGqWh7oky-ws9sH5Q0Yye30h11gEYohmAcwum
Back to top Go down
Http://www.Radiation-Roleplay.com
Krug

Krug

The Greeter Empty

You leave yourself AFK and direct people here?

That's pretty lovely of you :3
Back to top Go down
Achosi

Achosi

The Greeter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greeter   The Greeter Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:47 pm

Krug wrote:
You leave yourself AFK and direct people here?

That's pretty lovely of you :3

I wouldn't say I just sit down and wait, patiently for the random passerby to join. (continued in spoiler) More like I get lucky every once in a while and am around when someone joins.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Achosi on Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : failed spoiler.)
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

The Greeter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greeter   The Greeter Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:06 pm

I have to deny this. Besides the character being silly, which can be fine, it's that he is worthless. Don't get me wrong you could have plenty of fun saying hi to people and what not but you can make this guy a little bit less linear and uninteresting.

As an alternative you could have a dwarf with Asperger's Syndrome who happens to be cursed to forcibly meet new people and greet them. Until this either disappears or becomes more interesting I'd have to deny it all the way.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

The Greeter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greeter   The Greeter Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:02 pm

Why a dwarf? Are they the only race that can have Aspergers?
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

The Greeter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greeter   The Greeter Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:08 pm

B3SERK wrote:
Why a dwarf? Are they the only race that can have Aspergers?

You're being asinine.
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

The Greeter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greeter   The Greeter Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:34 pm

Gambit wrote:
I have to deny this. Besides the character being silly, which can be fine, it's that he is worthless.

I play a bumbling bartender who stands around and does nothing all day apart from idly daydreaming about tieflings chatting to some patrons. That's pretty worthless too, but I like playing him.

I don't think this char's worthless, but it's really Achosi's choice to play him, surely.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

The Greeter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greeter   The Greeter Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:42 pm

But this character's only design is to say hi to people. Bumbling bartender can go quest, never get a family because he is pathetic, and isn't linear. He has potential, where this "Greeter" does not.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

The Greeter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greeter   The Greeter Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:49 pm

Krug wrote:
Gambit wrote:
I have to deny this. Besides the character being silly, which can be fine, it's that he is worthless.

I play a bumbling bartender who stands around and does nothing all day apart from idly daydreaming about tieflings chatting to some patrons. That's pretty worthless too, but I like playing him.

I don't think this char's worthless, but it's really Achosi's choice to play him, surely.

Kurt runs the tavern. He has a reason to exist and you know it.
Back to top Go down
Achosi

Achosi

The Greeter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greeter   The Greeter Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:58 pm

I feel I can make the situation clear. I never intended for this character to get approval, I made this approval page on a whim. I though I would get a laugh out of it, and I have. If you feel this page is an obstruction, please remove it. I don't RP with The Greeter, I literally just greet people. If they seem genuinely interested in Olden, then I try and point them in the right direction. Again. At no point in time did I seriously consider roleplaying with this characer. If I've caused confusion it was not my intention, and I apologize.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

The Greeter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greeter   The Greeter Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:49 pm

You guys are too uptight sometimes. But yeah, probably best to take this down.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

The Greeter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greeter   The Greeter Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:37 pm

Since this is a joke character, I think I'll just put it in 'failed' characters. Doesn't mean Spadge can't AFK on it (like he does ALL THE TIME)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Greeter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greeter   The Greeter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Greeter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Aeria Section :: Characters :: Failed Characters-
Jump to: