Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Evangeline Melwasúl

Go down 
+6
Munroe
thorogoodd
Krug
Zaku
themodtester
Dragon
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragon

Dragon

Character sheet
Name: Evangeline Melwasúl
Race: Half-Elf

Evangeline Melwasúl Empty
PostSubject: Evangeline Melwasúl   Evangeline Melwasúl Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:24 am

Evangeline Melwasúl 264j6fk

Evangeline Melwasúl Qn0hvo

Sorry for the shitty story :C
Back to top Go down
themodtester

themodtester

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline Melwasúl   Evangeline Melwasúl Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:32 am

It certainly looks charming as it is now, but I really do think that the biography could've been made better.

Can't blame you for it though, I suck at biographies myself. :v
Back to top Go down
Zaku

Zaku

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline Melwasúl   Evangeline Melwasúl Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:27 am

I like it. I like the way you've gone about presenting your page, too.

I don't see why this shouldn't be accepted. Smile
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline Melwasúl   Evangeline Melwasúl Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:07 am

It's a summarised biography but it still outlines why she has her skills, how she ended up coming across Surna. I say that's a very acceptable approach to it.

My approvals.
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd

thorogoodd

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline Melwasúl   Evangeline Melwasúl Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:14 am

How good is she with a bow? What kind of accuracy does she maintain at 20 yards, 50, 100, etc.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline Melwasúl   Evangeline Melwasúl Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:04 am

It would be interesting to see how she adapts to a civilized setting. Anyways, while the bio is sparse, it's also to the point, so I can't complain. Like thoro, I must ask, how much of a "sharpshooter" is she?
Back to top Go down
Dragon

Dragon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline Melwasúl   Evangeline Melwasúl Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:48 pm

Change alchemist to uh. She basically just knows how to mix certain natural ingredients for small beneficial or negative remedies. Ones that can help you overcome a small illness a little faster, or one that can cause you to hallucinate (damn you nature). The only downside to knowing all of this, is Surna most likely has ... Almost nothing that Sarkun had. I'm not sure how I confused it with alchemy but oh well.

On archery:

I'm not entirely sure what's OP and what isn't in archery so I'll see what you think of; She's great at a distance (apparently 50 meters is good), but typically cannot hit a moving target. If she's around 15-20 meters and under, she can use simple prediction to attempt to hit you, but still of course may still miss. However, the bow and arrow aren't exactly the choice weapon if someone is in your face, so she carries a dagger, although it's a small, crude, hand-made dagger. Although she knows how to defend herself, someone that knows melee even semi-well could overpower her easily.

And for the story, I'm "OKAY" with stories, but last time I played olden was 2 years or so ago, and apparently a lot has changed as well. That and I made it at 5am again. Sorry about that Razz Aside from that, if any of this seems OP (no clue if it does), then I can happily lower it.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline Melwasúl   Evangeline Melwasúl Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:45 pm

Well, looks fine to me. Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Reager

Reager

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline Melwasúl   Evangeline Melwasúl Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:27 pm

The picture makes me believe felony 3 will be committed is cool.
Back to top Go down
Dragon

Dragon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline Melwasúl   Evangeline Melwasúl Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:29 pm

"The picture makes me believe felony 3 will be committed is cool."

I have no clue what that means.. D:
Back to top Go down
Reager

Reager

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline Melwasúl   Evangeline Melwasúl Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:09 pm

The middle part was meant to be hidden.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline Melwasúl   Evangeline Melwasúl Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:41 pm

He basically said you're gonna get stalkers.

Anyway, looks good. Bio is very minimalist, but okay, it gets the job done.

Accept
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline Melwasúl   Evangeline Melwasúl Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:54 pm

Back to top Go down
Dragon

Dragon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline Melwasúl   Evangeline Melwasúl Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:56 pm

Lol wakfu?
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline Melwasúl   Evangeline Melwasúl Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:59 pm

Evangelyne
A 17-year-old Cra, Evangelyne is accompanying the Sadida princess Amalia as a bodyguard. She is committed to her job, but also acts as an older sister to the young Amalia. She wields a bow that can fire a variety of magic arrows, making a quiver unnecessary. Though at first she shows no attraction to Tristepin at the beginning and immune to his constant flirting, it is obvious he is starting to grow on her, yet she constantly denies such feelings exist.
Back to top Go down
Dragon

Dragon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline Melwasúl   Evangeline Melwasúl Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 4:04 pm

Oh I see now, but no they're not really related.
Back to top Go down
Xeloras
Arrogant Prick of an Admin
Xeloras

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline Melwasúl   Evangeline Melwasúl Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 6:41 pm

I'm going to accept this.
Back to top Go down
Dragon

Dragon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline Melwasúl   Evangeline Melwasúl Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:10 pm

Unless anybody objects I'll probably redo her char page since it's terrible, and since tinypic blurred everything as well. I'll probably keep her data the same except the bio I may redo. Same details, but not as shitty (but still shitty).
Back to top Go down
Dragon

Dragon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline Melwasúl   Evangeline Melwasúl Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:47 am

Void this character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline Melwasúl   Evangeline Melwasúl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evangeline Melwasúl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Aeria Section :: Characters-
Jump to: